kiss and tell

kiss me or kill me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to kai_khairina, ladycatcvx, the_dead_bite, trotinetka, Alise12, gothiclolita, eileentan12, Risa04, chrysantslurvletters, Shirsha23, Eggyeol-and-Baekhyun, Lolai93, pandaexpress2808, xiulla, sproutybaek, fujoshiforever, Winterkitty, lazyloser, exoplant710, chansebaekhan, ByunBaekEXO10, micci-jongin, kimtaewtf, chaeheekitty, kounkyoko, always_fin, OnWooNielSeob, Baejd21, Daisuki_desu, shadowprincess123, debbievane, scratchin, dimhyun_04, absuholute, Annehanna, kkaebsonging, Shineedaebak99, harurin, lockedoutofheaven96, pmbnwngmsk, Panocriere, baekkie_92, baek-ah, mihomiho, taglialatela, Yeollieyana, Elizabethanne789, MyValkyrie, Lolaboom, asianh3r0, MissKorea14, nadyash, and foryourxoul for subscribing! And hugs to aarushic_18, sekaii, and tatertot for subscribing and upvoting!

And thank all of you lovelies for your patience ^^

Baekhyun doesn’t lead the most conventional life.

Then again, coming from the infamous Byun family makes it pretty much impossible for him to live any life that can be considered normal.

Simply put, the Byun family is a family of assassins, known internationally for their 100% success rate and high profile in the underground community. His brother’s an assassin, his mother’s an assassin; hell, even his grandmother’s still an assassin, with stealth and accuracy that could beat out just about anyone in their family.

From the tender age of four years old, Baekhyun has undergone a strict and brutal training regimen including resisting torture methods, developing an immunity to all poisons and toxins, as well as mastering various killing techniques. By eighteen, he was one of the most talented and promising killers in not just the family business, but also the entire assassination field. With his dexterity and overwhelming positive reviews from past clientele, Baekhyun is used to being in constant demand, always on the move from one target to the next. However, it’s become clear in the most recent jobs that the same client has been monopolizing Baekhyun’s work to himself.

The door slams against the wall with a loud thud as Baekhyun storms into the extravagantly furnished office. “Stop scaring away my customers, you little brat!”

Baekhyun knows he’s fighting a losing battle the moment Sehun spins around in his chair to face him, still dressed in a well fitted suit from a conference earlier in the day, tie loosened and the first few buttons of his white button up undone. . Baekhyun’s been put under all sorts of torture techniques imaginable before he could even walk, yet they all dull in comparison to the torment he goes through when faced with his boyfriend in Armani.

And Sehun knows all too well, if the smirk tugging on his lips has anything to say about it. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

That little , he’s enjoying every second of this. However, Baekhyun isn’t in the mood for Sehun’s usual mind games.

Rolling up his left sleeve, he removes one of the daggers strapped to his forearm before leaping up and over his boyfriend’s desk, knocking over a stack of hit lists and illegal weaponry deals and scattering them across the ground. He feints a roundhouse, before predicting Sehun’s next move and slipping behind the other, elbowing the automatic out of Sehun’s hand and holding the edge of his blade right against his boyfriend’s jugular. “You always at quick draws.”

“Mmm,” Sehun hums, completely unfazed by the dagger dangerously close to his throat.

Baekhyun lets out an exasperated sigh before putting the knife away, plopping into Sehun’s lap in his predicted defeat.  is too cute to kill just yet. “At this rate, you’re going to end up dead on the street. Yifan can’t protect you forever, you know.”

Sehun presses a brief kiss to Baekhyun’s head, “That’s why I pay you to take out my enemies.”

“You’re taking out the business too,” Baekhyun grumbles, “A little birdie told me that you’ve been threatening anyone else that tries to hire me.”

“Tch,” Sehun scoffs, “No loyalty nowadays.”

“Well I did rip off all of his toenails before he croaked,” Baekhyun fingers at the thin silver chain wrapped around Sehun’s wrist, a rather tacky looking hunk of metal but since he was the one that bought it for Sehun, Baekhyun supposes he can’t say anything about it now.  “Although Chanyeol did ask me to take him out since he was bouncing between bosses. I was just getting a little bit of information out of the guy before he became useless.”

“Who was it?”

“Client confidentiality,” Baekhyun sings, reveling in the feeling of satisfaction that comes when he sees Sehun’s mouth twist in frustration. His boyfriend always did hate not being in the know, especially when it concerned him. “Besides, you know I don’t kill and tell.”

“Well then, do you kiss and tell?” Sehun raises an eyebrow in curiosity.

“No.”

“Good.” Just as Sehun is about to make a move and lean in, he’s stopped by a cold finger to his lips.

“Uh uh, don’t think you can sneak your way out of this one.” Baekhyun scowls at his boyfriend. “Why are you chasing off all my work? And don’t give me the ‘Your line of work is too dangerous and I can provide for you’ bull. I’ll have you know I am a strong independent black woman.”

“Independent black wo-” Sehun snorts, “Okay, okay, I get it. You can take care of yourself.”

“Then why-”

“But,” Sehun cuts him off, “That doesn’t make me want to pamper you any less.”

Baekhyun curses under his breath. Damn that man and his smooth talking. “You’re only saying that to stay out of trouble. Come on, spill already.”

“And if I don’t?”

Baekhyun grins deviously, reaching up to twirl a lock of Sehun’s hair around his finger. “Then I’ll take out your entire gang and make sure that there’s no one to continue that pretty little family line of yours.”

Sehun can only sigh. It’s not as though his boyfriend is joking. If anything, killing off everyone in Sehun’s mafia group would simply be a warm up for an assassin of Baekhyun’s level. “God, you know I love it when you get all feisty.”

“Hmmph,” Baekhyun crosses his arms, “Flattery like that will get you nothing but a knife shoved up your .”

“,” Sehun hums in an amused tone.

At the haughty silence that follows, Sehun finally gives in. He looks away momentarily, pretending to survey the documents Baekhyun previously scattered to the floor and scratching at the back of his neck to put off speaking. But Baekhyun knows better, knows Sehun far too well to be fooled by that lame as hell cool guy act. The bright red glowing off of the tips of Sehun’s ears is enough proof for that.

Mafia boss Oh Sehun is embarrassed about something.

Baekhyun pokes at his boyfriend’s cheeks impatiently. “Come on, come on, I don’t have all day, you know. People to kill, CEO’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter