cheatsheet.mp3

LIT.MP3 ✖ APPLY OPEN ✙CHEATSHEET ADDED

cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE

are you ready?

 

Hello, all! First things first, please do not change the layout of your application. This makes things much easier for me. Make sure to change the picture of the ulzzang to a picture/gif of your face claim. And remember to follow your plotline hint(s).

The plotlines can all be either male or female. The * means that the section is optional. 

The birth years must be between 1990 and 2000. Your character can be from anywhere in the world, but they must be at least half-Korean (except the foreigner plotline) and must use a k-pop idol for the face claim. No actors/actresses or ulzzangs, please.. Each character can have a maximum of five languages, but (s)he can only be fluent in two.

Please make sure you have only eight personality traits, 4 positive and 4 negativeExpand on the traits in the personality section. The background should be everything of importance up to the story's point, like school life, family life, important relationships, etc.

There should only be one or two talents for your character (except for the goya plotline). Every character should have a singing and dancing twin, but if singing/dancing isn't his/her talent, then don't choose a twin who excels in singing/dancing. Don't put a rapping twin unless your character has a rapping talent.

In the "interaction" section for friends and family, put more than "they are close", please.  Each character can have up to four friends, who can be idols or OCs. Love interests are optional, and they can be idols or OCs. Please put at least a paragraph for the love interest's personality and the interaction with your character.

The password is a gif of your character reacting to fan saying that they love him/her.