Four

Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

With a blank mind, I opened the door. As I pushed the door away from me, I saw two figures appear in front of me. With my eyes low, I just slightly bowed out of respect and got my out of here. I want to get out of this place as soon as possible. I fastened my pace while thinking about how much happier I'd feel if I didn't have to do this homework. 'Jung Soojung!', I hear the person ;who I didn't want to hear; call me. I closed my eyes and changed my expressions. Bright smile, eyes open. 'Yes...?', I turned me around as I faced the director. 'You know this person?', he asked me. I know realized there was a tall tanned man standing beside the director. I looked at him, and tried to recognize him. The familiar man smiled at me. He approached me. I stepped back. I've never felt comfortable with strangers around me. Meanwhile the director seemed to be suprised because I didn't get to recognize the person who is standing in front of me now. 'Hi, long time no see... it's me Jongin...' 'Wait Jongin- ' I didn't even get to finish my sentence. Jongin moved closer to me until his chest touched mine. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered: 'Just act like we're close or you'll have to rewrite all those things by yourselve' Kim Jongin, the guy I've been training with for a while, that bright kind boy who was always the best during dance class. 'Aish, I haven't seen you in a long time!' 'Yeah... where... Where have been the whole time? I thought-' 'Aigoo pabo, I'm EXO's Kai. You must be joking, not knowing were I've been', Jongin laughed, obviously faking it, 'I missed you' I coughed because of his cheesy acting. I just smiled and then glimpsed at the director who looked differently at me than before. He looked strict, mean and dull at me a few minutes ago. And now he had a smile on his face,the fakeness was all written on his face. 'Ah so you really know eachother! If I knew, I would have treated you better', the man held his hands together as he kept smiling, 'You know what? Soojung, forget about what I told you before'

I looked at myself through the mirrow. 'How can people change like this?', I asked myself. It felt like a mask he put on when he talked to Jongin. I hurried and washed my hands and got out of the toiletroom. I headed to the exit of the building until someone called my name and stopped me. 'Jung Soojung~' I turned me around and watched Jongin approach me. 'I wondered how you've been doing since you left SM', Jongin asked. I looked at him, why is he curious? 'I just, I wanted to do something else...' Did he wait for me? 'Ah ok...' A five second silence between us brought up an awkward atmosphere. 'I've to-' 'I heard the director and you... by accident, I passed by... I just... I just wanted to try to get you out of-' 'Ah ok thanks... but... there is no need to get someone like my out of my problems. Since you're an idol now, you should take care of your image, what if the director misunderstood something, it would ruin your image...' Jongin nodded, 'It's nice to see you again' I just smiled, not knowing what to do else. 'I've to head to the office...' 'Ofcourse, you must be busy', Jongin scratched behind his neck. 'Bye'

Jongin POV

Ofcourse.. she must be busy as well... 'Hey Soojung...', I chased after Soojung. All I got was a thank you. 'Shall we meet again..? I mean, we haven't seen eachother in a while, and it would be-' 'Jongin, thanks for get me out of trouble, I sincerely thankful. I don't want to bother you and your career-' 'Don't talk about me, I want to talk about you', I interupted her, 'You are actually already bothering me becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter