DAY 1.2 : Who said I hate you?

Accidentally In Love

 

Last Chapter :

“Who...told you?”

“Promise me that you won’t hate her first,” Minwoo said.

Hayoung just nodded.

“It’s Chorong noona,” he said quietly.

 

♥♥♥

 

Tears started to fell down on her beautiful face as she remembered what happened on the afternoon. Now, she sat alone in a park, near that ice cream shop. She lied to Minwoo, she said that she had to go home because her manager called but she didn’t. She just needed a reason to go from that boy. She didn’t want to see his face now, not that she hates him, it’s because of she’s afraid. And embarrassed.

The cold night air touched her bare skin, as she forgot to wear her sweater. Well, she didn’t expect to stay out until night outside. She started to shiver now. But she didn’t even care about it, she just sat there alone, sobbing and letting her feelings that she kept before out for now. Until she felt her phone vibrate on her pocket.

She let it out and find out 19 missed calls and 47 messages, from her unnies and other people that probably her unnies called to help them looked for her. They must be really worried now. She just realized that she’s too long to be outside when her phone vibrates again.

“Yeoboseyo?” she said softly after she could manage herself to stop sobbing.

“Hayoung-ah! Thank God you finally answer,” the guy said in relief.

“Who is this?” she asked, there’s an ‘unknown’ written on the screen when her phone vibrate.

“You don’t know me? It’s Youngmin,” he answered, a little bit surprised.

Heard the name made Hayoung’s heart hurt again. Youngmin is Minwoo’s teammate, that’s why she suddenly remembered about him. And what happened in the earlier of the day.  And before she knew it, tears started to fell down on her cheeks again.

“S-sorry...” she sobbed.

Youngmin’s eyes widen in surprised. Why did she suddenly cry? Did he do something that made her sad? Did he make her cry? Is it him or not? Is it really him? What happened? Too many questions on his head made him started to get panicked.

“Hayoung-ah, what happened?!” he asked in panicked. This time, it’s Hayoung’s turned to be surprised. And before she could answer it, he cut her off, “Wait... where are you now?”

“...park,” she answer quietly.

“Stay there, I’m on my way there,” he said then hung up. What a weird guy, she thought.

Yes, she’s right. Youngmin was too odd and weird for her. That’s why she never really closed with him. From all of the Boyfriend members, Hayoung’s quite closed to all except for Youngmin. And well, really closed to Minwoo, and Kwangmin too. She just could tell what’s on her mind and all of her feelings to Minwoo. And Kwangmin, well since they were partner during the Music Bank Special Stage, they became closer. But not for Youngmin, she barely talked with him. And neither did him.  The one that closed to him was only Yookyung, since she’s his partner and yeah, she’s kinda weird too.

Thinking about Youngmin made her forgot about her problems and before she knew it, that blonde haired guy already in front of her, panting hardly. She stood up from the bench in surprised. Youngmin gestured her to sit down and she did exactly as he said—before he sat down beside her. Hayoung looked closely to his face, there’s sweat covered up his handsome face, means he was running to her place.

Youngmin could breathe normally now, done with the panting. And he sat there silently, not knowing what he should do. He ran to her place right after she started to cry again without thinking and knowing what he was really doing. And Hayoung was the same. She even never thought of talking with Youngmin—even though Yookyung always said that he’s nice and cares to someone.

“So...Hayoung-ah, gwaenchana?” Youngmin started. The girl looked down and shook her head.

“Mind telling me what happened?” he asked again. But Hayoung didn’t reply, she just looked down to her hands and played with her fingers.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to though,” he replied softly and looked up at the night sky. Now he’s there with a girl he barely talked to. He started to think that maybe she hates him? But why? Letting out a sigh, he closed his eyes.

“Hayoung-ah, do you hate me?” Youngmin asked with closed eyes.

“Hate you? Why?” she’s confused right now. Why would she hate him?

“Because you never talked to me before, I thought you hate me.”

“Oh... mianhae,” she said and looked down.

“So, what happened?” he asked again.

“It’s about someone I like...” Hayoung hesitantly spoke up. Youngmin opened his eyes and looked at her, waiting for her to continue her words. “He... rejected me.”

Youngmin understood now why she cried and all. But secretly, he got curious about the boy. Not that he’s jealous, but he just wanted to know.

“And who is this boy?” he asked carefully. Hayoung looked at him with teary eyes, he quickly corrected his words, “uhh... whoever he is, he’s a stupid boy. Rejecting such a beautiful girl like you,” he smiled, tried to comfort her.

“It’s Minwoo oppa,” she said suddenly.

“What’s with Minwoo?” Youngmin couldn’t get what she meant by saying Minwoo so suddenly.

“Minwoo... rejected me,” she said. “Well, I haven’t confessed yet though, but he knew I like him and said that he’s not interested in a relationship now,” she blurted out what happened to her. She didn’t know why but she felt she can trust him. Maybe Yookyungie unnie was right, she thought.

“Minwoo...?”

Hayoung nodded.

He didn’t believe it. Youngmin couldn’t believe it at all. Hayoung likes Minwoo? And Minwoo rejected her.Woah, it’s just too sudden!

 

♥♥♥

 

Youngmin walked to his dorm alone while thinking about what just happened. He was taking Oh Hayoung, the girl that he thought hates him, home to her dorm. And not forget to mention that he lent her his jacket. And Minwoo? He really didn’t know what he should do when he saw Minwoo later. Maybe he just faced him like usual? Or no? One thing that made him surprised is the fact that Minwoo rejected her, before she confessed or even planning to confess. He didn’t know his dongsaeng could do so.

With a heavy sigh, he entered his own bed room and went straight to his bunk bed. Laying his body at the bed, he thought again. How poor that girl is, he should do something for her, at least comforting her?

 

♥♥♥

 

Another chapter is up!

Please subscribe and comment :D

Love you,

xoxo

shinsmile :)