DAY 1.1 : It’s actually heart-breaking

Accidentally In Love

 

It was one sunny day where there’s no school to attend and no schedules to be done. Hayoung was so bored that day that she decided to call her best friend to get an ice cream together. Luckily, the best friend was free too so he can go. They decided to meet in an ice cream shop near Hayoung’s dorm, since she couldn’t go too far or her lovely Kung Fu Panda would get mad at her.

After ordering their ice cream they sat down and ate their ice cream quietly.  She tried to enjoy the awkward silent atmosphere while eating the strawberry ice cream happily. But not with the boy, he felt the awkwardness got bigger and he just couldn’t help but getting nervous. He didn’t even take the spoon of his ice cream. He just looked down silently.

“What’s wrong, Minwoo oppa?” the concerned Hayoung asked him. He didn’t answer first, just looked down silently, thinking about something.

“Oppa?” she asked again.

This time he lifted up his face and stared straightly at Hayoung’s eyes. He gulped and said, “Hayoung-ah, please answer me truthfully.”

She nodded.

“Do you… possibly like me?” he asked.

Hayoung’s big and beautiful eyes got two times bigger than the usual. How could he know she likes him?

“Hayoung-ah, answer me,” Minwoo told her.

She opened to answer but no words can be spoken out that time. She’s too surprised and nervous to answer. With a slight nod, she looked away.

“She’s right,” Minwoo mumbled. Before Hayoung could ask him, he already spoke again, “I’m sorry Hayoung-ah, I’m not interested in a relationship right now,” he looked down.

...

...

...

She could feel that her heart was now broke into pieces as she repeated his words on her mind. Trying hard to say something, she finally managed to let out her voice came out from her pink lips.

“Who...told you?”

Minwoo looked up to her, trying to read the expressions that her face shown. Thanks to her acting lessons when she was still a trainee, she could hide her broken hearted feelings inside but still she couldn’t hide the fact the she’s surprised by his sudden question.

“Promise me that you won’t hate her first,” he said.

Hayoung just nodded, already knew the name she would hear by now.

“It’s Chorong noona,” he said quietly. She knew it. She cursed her name in her heart, how can the one she really believes in told her crush that she actually likes him? Even if the reasons for her own goodness but still, she has no rights to do so.

 

♥♥♥

 

As I promised! First chapter is up! ^^

Sorry if it's too short tough hehe xD

Please comment and subscribe so I know that some of you actually read it.

Thank you, I love you

xoxo

shinsmile :)