Surprise Part 2

Dear Brother

'Noona! Please come out, we're gonna be late!' Kibum adjusted his bow tie one more time, his sleek black tuxedo hugging his body in the right places. He had slicked his hair back, to show off his sharp cheekbones and he even put on some eyeliner to show off his sharp cat eyes. After he had hung out with Minho a few nights before, he still hadn't gotten any reason as to why he was hanging out with Jonghyun the other day. But honestly, he didn't care much for it anymore. Tonight was a night he wanted to have fun, forget any stupid high school drama...as it was all nearly over. 'Taeyeon! The guys will be here soon!' He knocked on his sister's bedroom door and then it opened. 'Wow...'

Taeyeon looked absolutely stunning. The pink dress really showed off the blond in her hair, which she had decided to wear half up and half down and the creaminess of her skin...she was glowing. 'Noona...you look beautiful.' His sister blushed, and she said, 'You really handsome too Kibum. I didn't think we would both get here.' Kibum took her hand, helping down the stairs-his sister barely touched high heels, it was a wonder she was able to stand. 'To think...in a week or so, we will be leaving here.' Taeyeon gave him a look, and he couldn't help but grin like a cat who finally caught a mouse. 'What do you mean?' Kibum lifted out a letter from his jacket pocket and when Taeyeon saw the address she screamed, jumping into her brothers arms. 'YOU GOT ACCEPTED BUMMIE!!'

Kibum hugged her back, laughing along with her and he said, 'Yes I did. You're looking at Vogues new intern...and Columbias new fashion major.' Taeyeon stepped away and she had happy tears in her eyes. 'I'm so proud of you Kibum. Things are finally happening for us.' Before either twin could cry, the door bell rang, making them both jump. 'Oh...' They checked their make up, and then answered the door, 'Good evening gentlemen.' They hardly ever spoke in unison, but their boyfriends thought it was cute. Minho and Jonghyun looked so y, in their tuxedos. Jonghyun wore a light grey, and Minho was matching Kibum in black. 'Noona...you look so beautiful.' Jonghyun literally had stars in his eyes, looking at Taeyeon and for once Kibum didn't feel ill when he saw it. 'You can thank my brother. He picked out this dress.'

Kibum smiled, letting Minho put a crosage on his wrist-single red rose, with babys breath. And yes, he picked it out. 'Come on then. The masses can fawn over us, when we arrive.' Minho took his hand, and he had this real mysterious smile on his face. 'I have our ride all ready...' He winked at Jonghyun and then the two led the twins outside where they got the shock of their lives. 'Is that...?' Minho nodded, looking really pleased with himself and he said, 'Yes. A horse drawn carriage!' He walked onto the road, where two white horses and a black open carriage with roses decorated on it, was in front of their house. 'Oh my god...' Kibum was never surprised by anything, but for once in his life he was rendeered speechless.

'Do you like it Kibum?' The older man turned to Minho and he said, 'No...I love it.' He kissed the big idiot and then they all got into the carriage, neither twin able to hide the huge grins on their faces. Arriving at school, was like walking the red carpet. Everyone stopped and looked at them, Kibum spotting Taemin and Onew-who was already in his navy military uniform and he looked good. Taemin ran over, hugging them both...and then when they walked into the gym...everything was a dream. They danced, laughed, kissed under the cheesy fairy lights...afterwards, Minho leaned and whispered to him, 'Come with me...I have something to show you.' Kibum let him lead him outside, and he said, 'Another surprise?'

'Yes. But this one is just for you.' There was no carriage this time, Minho took Kibum to his car and they drove down the road...to a hotel. Five stars, statues in the garden...and real candles instead of fairy lights. 'What is this?' Minho didn't answer, he just kept hold of Kibums hand, leading him to the main garden, where they stood under a pavillion, surorunded by flowers and candles...'Minho what is this?' The younger man, sat Kibum down on a bench and he said, 'I know that, how we got together was a little strange. You disguising as your sister...which I know was not your idea.' Kibum smiled, and Minho knelt down in front of him, his hand resting on his cheek. 'I think I fell in love with you that day. I couldn't get you off my mind...' His other hand, went to Kibums other cheek, still speaking in a whisper. 'Everyday since then, I've been wanting nothing but to make you smile everyday.'

And...to that end...' He reached into his pocket and Kibum nearly had a heartattack. 'Oh my god! No! Choi Minho you better not!' Minho grinned and lifted out a piece of paper-a letter. 'What? Did you think this was a proposal?'

'No! Just...what is that?' Minho opened the letter, and he read it out, 'Dear Mr Choi...we are please inform you, that you have been accepted to New York University to study with us, and to join our winning football team.' He handed Kibum the letter, and the older man looked at it as if he was unsure it was real. 'When did you...you said you weren't...' Minho got up, sitting beside him and he said, 'I know. After that argument we had, I decided it was now or never. I wanted to be near you all the time. And I never want to be away from you Kibum.' He kissed Kibum, both of them knowing it would not be the last time...'I love you.' Kibum let the words out and Minhos smile was brighter than any amount of candles.

'I love you more...'