Chapter 3

The Clinging Man

What's written in blue at the end are Jimin's thoughts^^

 

Both guys got in the car and started up.

“So, Jungkook, where is this ddeokbeokki restaurant you were talking of ?”

“It is situated in Hongdae.”

“Hongdae ?! It’s at one hour from here !” Jimin exclaimed, surprised.

“Yeah… But I often go there and it’s really delicious. But we can go somewhere nearer if you want.” Jungkook said, pouting a bit.

“No, it’s okay. Anyway, I don’t have classes in the afternoon. Okay, let’s go !”

On the ride to Hongdae, they turned some music on and discovered that they both liked Big Bang and that they both could sing very well. They chatted about nothing and arrived in no time.

“Is it this place ?” Jimin asked.

“Yup ! Hyung, let’s go inside, I’m starving right now.” Jungkook said and got out of the car. Jimin followed him, and Jungkook grabbed his hand to drag him quickly into the restaurant.

“Oh, hi Jungkookie ! What are you doing here ? You don’t usually come on Tuesday.” An old lady said as both guys entered.

“Annyeonghaseyo ! I know but I wanted to show my favourite ddeokbeokki place to my friend so here we are !” Jungkook answered, beaming.

Jimin bowed and the old lady smiled at him.

“I’m glad you made a new friend. You’ll take the usual one, right ?”

“Of course ! Level 6 ! What do you want hyung ?” Jungkook said.

“Uhm… I don’t know, what do you do ?” Jimin asked the old lady.

“I have just normal ddeokbeokki but at different level of spiciness. Our Jungkookie always takes the level 6. Maybe you’d like a level 2 or 3.” The lady answered.

“I think I’ll take level 6 as well. If Jungkook can eat it, I can too.” Jimin said.

He wanted to impress Jungkook in some way. He can’t really eat spicy but he decided to take level 6 anyway. Jungkook giggled at Jimin’s cute act. He wanted to show that he was the hyung and that he could do as well as his dongsaeng.

So they sat at a table and waited for their food to be ready. When it was, Jimin stood up and took the plates to their table. He sat and at the same time as Jungkook, began to eat. After one mouthful, he began to cough like he was going to strangle because of the spiciness. Jungkook bursted out laughing and gave one glass of water to the poor Jimin who was nearly suffocating. Jimin glared at the younger while drinking but the latter couldn’t care less. It was so cute seeing Jimin being all red, he looked like a tomato.

“Are you okay, hyung ?” Jungkook asked, still smiling like an idiot at the sight of such a cute Jimin.

“I think I’ll take a less spicy level…” he answered, embarrassed.

“Ahjumma ! I said that it would be too spicy for him !” Jungkook exclaimed, standing up to go take another plate of ddeokbeokki for Jimin. “Here, hyung. This is level 2.” He said, winking at him.

Jimin blushed at the wink and because he was embarrassed that his dongsaeng could eat spicy food better than him.

“How did you know ?” he asked.

“I didn’t know. But I saw how you hesitated to take a level 6 so I supposed that you’re not used to eat spicy. I ordered another plate for you.” Jungkook replied before resuming on eating.

“Thank you.” Jimin said with a little voice and ate a mouthful of his new plate and sighed in relief when it wasn’t as spicy as before. He looked up and saw Jungkook staring at him, smiling cutely. When he realised that Jimin was looking at him, he blushed and dove in his plate, eating like he hadn’t for at least 1 week.

I don’t understand how a cutie like him could have thought of killing himself. I hope that he’ll found something to live for…  I’d like to be part of his choice though…


Auhtor's Note :

So here is the third chapter !

It took me a long time to finish it and since I'm still studying for the exams, I didn't have too much time to write but yesterday I wrote for about 1 hour before going to sleep so I kinda managed to finish it^^

I hope that you liked it :-)

Comment and subscribe please !!

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3