1/1

Warmth

 

Yoongi shuts his eyes tighter when the first ray of sun shines through the window curtain to hit him straight in the face. He groans lightly and attempts to turn his body away from the way-too-early-to-be-appreciated source of light. He barely moves a muscle when an arm slings around his waist to hold him in place. He’s then being pulled closer and his face is met with someone’s bare chest. He hums appreciatively.

“M’ning,” says the person and instead of greeting the other person, Yoongi just buries his face in the other’s chest. He gets a light chuckle for that.

“Just another 10 minutes.” He mumbles.

“Well, I don’t mind. It’s not me who’s going to be late, it’s you. My classes start at 4.”

“Why does everything and everyone hate me?” he says grumpily.

“I love you though, hyung.”

“Shut up, Namjoon. It’s too early for your cheesy to make its appearance.” He gets up from the bed and sluggishly makes his way to the bathroom. When he’s done, Namjoon is still lying on the bed; a teasing smile on his face. He rolls his eyes at Namjoon and makes his way to the kitchen.

He boils the water and sets up the cups. His eyes search for the coffee powder on the counter top. When he can’t find it, he frowns. He remembers he left it right beside the kitchen canister set the last time he used it (yesterday morning). He stands on his toes to reach for the top cabinet handle and opens it. He mutters a curse under breath when he sees the coffee powder jar; it must’ve been Namjoon’s doing.

He tries to stand on the tip of his toes and leans forward to reach the jar. He mutters a string of curses, either directed at his lack of height or at Namjoon’s selfishness; he doesn’t know. To be honest, he doesn’t care. He just wants to have his morning coffee. Goddamn why does life hate me so much?! He didn’t ask for this, he doesn’t even deserve this! It way too early, he groans.

Just then, he feels a warm body presses against his back. It startles him a little and he leans away from the kitchen countertop. He watches Namjoon’s toned arm grabs the jar and sets it on the countertop in front of him. When he turns around, Namjoon thankfully has a shirt on and is greeting him with that stupid dimple smile. That stupid dimple smile that he loves so much. He crosses his arms and pouts displeasingly. “I can get that just fine.”

Namjoon scoffs, “You were struggling just to touch the jar for at least 20 seconds.” Namjoon gives him a teasing smile. Yoongi doesn’t even get to say anything in return when Cookie Dough barks. The light brown poodle then scampers around the kitchen before halting in front of them; tail wagging frantically. It’s his way of greeting them. “See, even Coodough agrees.”

When Namjoon walks away to sit at the counter, Yoongi crouches down to pat Cookie Dough and fills the poodle’s food bowl. “Stop shortening his name into something bizarre. It’s Cookie Dough, not Coodough or Coo D or Dough.” He starts making coffee for himself and Namjoon. He walks to the counter, sets a cup in front of Namjoon and sits in front of the said man.

“But Cookie Dough is too long. Why can’t he have a shorter and simple name? Like Dough, maybe?” Namjoon complains after taking a sip of his coffee.

“Because his shade of brown is like cookie dough. Not just any dough.”

“Then why can’t it be just Cookie?”

Yoongi looks at Namjoon without an ounce of amusement. “Namjoon,” he starts, “You do know that I sometimes call Jungkook Kookie, right? I’m not gonna name a dog after my own brother, Namjoon.” He shakes his head at Namjoon before drinking his coffee again. For someone who is acknowledged as a genius, Namjoon seems to be oblivious at most things more often than not.

When Yoongi is done with his coffee, he gets up and sets the cup in the sink. Just as he walks past Namjoon to get into their room and get ready for his class, Namjoon grabs his hand. He turns head and raises his eyebrow at Namjoon. Namjoon doesn’t say anything; the silver haired man just stands up to wrap his arms around Yoongi’s small waist from behind.

“Joon?” he calls; a little perplexed at Namjoon’s actions. He doesn’t get any verbal response but Namjoon leans down to trail kisses along his neck instead. As if it’s a natural reflex, he tilts his head to the side to give Namjoon more access to his neck. He holds Namjoon’s arms when Namjoon starts to nip the skin along his shoulder. Soon enough, Namjoon’s fingers seems to find their way underneath his shirt.

“Namjoon,” he attempts to warn Namjoon but it came out as a whimper. He hears Namjoon groans into his shoulder. The younger then leads them to their room. Cookie Dough’s barks are the last thing he hears before Namjoon kicks the door shut. Namjoon pushes him down to the bed before taking off his own shirt and crawling to the bed; effectively hovering and trapping Yoongi under his toned arms. Those ing arms.

Despite Yoongi’s weak protest, the younger continues his ministrations; lips kissing him and hands gently caressing his side. It leaves Yoongi breathless. By the time they both are left in their boxers, Yoongi’s sure his face is flushing red and his torso is literally covered in hickeys.

“F-, you’re so beautiful, Yoongi.” Namjoon mutters and leans down to kiss him again; rougher than before with overflowing lust making Yoongi whimpers at the intensity. He tugs at Namjoon’s hair with one hand while the other hand grips the younger’s arm tightly. He sighs into the kiss when their tongues meet. He decides he’ll just come late to the class. When Namjoon grinds their bulges together, Yoongi moans loudly into the kiss. it, I’ll just skip the first class!

 


meet Cookie Dough!

 

 

 

 

 

 

(cr: google) lol

 

I love hate eggcellent :) <3 <3 <3