Friendship

I'm bored
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi opened his tired eyes when he felt something shifting underneath him. 
Telling for what happened yesterday, it had to be Jungkook or Jimin. All three of them fell asleep after and the last thing Yoongi wanted to do now,  when his hips and literally the whole  bottom half of his body hurt, was to get woke up by one of these idiots.
When he felt more movement under his arm, he opened his eyes slightly and saw that Jungkook was trying to struggle out from between him and Jimin.  They were both hugging him so he finally sighed and gave up. 
Yoongi observed his annoyed expression. All anger by being woken up left his mind, he kind of wanted to smile but he kept his cool so Jungkook won't realize that he is awake, he wanted to see what Jungkook will do next.
Suddenly Jimin who had his eyes closed for the whole time giggled.  And Yoongi knew that he was-just like him, pretending to sleep to annoy their Kookie. 
'Jimin!  If you're not asleep then get of me. I need to pee' Now Yoongi  smiled as well and Jungkook probably noticed because he looks his way 'You too? ' he waited for the answer witch probably wasn't going to come because the mint haired male was still grinning. 'Enough I'm going to the toilet' He struggled out of their grip.  Rougher this time because they wasn't sleeping.
He stood up and walked out quickly, only wearing his boxers. Jimin and Yoongi followed him with their eyes.
'His back' Yoongi murmured.
'Yeah, so y' Jimin finished,  both of them still looking at the door. 'weeeeel' Jimin moved closer to Yoongi and hugged him childishly, he hissed at the pain in his back as well. 'wow,  Jungkook totally overdid it last night' 
'yeah,  hurts like a ' He said and reached back with his hand.  He searched for a while and finally found his phone to look at the time. ',  school'
Jimin pressed a finger on his own mouth and show him to shush.  ' we can skip a day. Just don't tell Kookie  that we aren't late already.  Maybe he doesn't know' 
At the same moment Jungkook came back in to the room. 'Hey we got to go to school' 
Yoongi made a dis-pleasant sound and slipped out of the bed. Jimin just wriggled. 
'Nooo! ' Jungkook smiled to himself while picking a shirt out of his wardrobe, Yoongi took out his and Jimin's clothes that they were keeping at Jungkook's house just in case. 'what, you thought that I didn't set an alarm? ' Jungkook said still smiling. And Jimin just told him to shut up, all angry and standing up as well. 
Jungkook was the one who always make sure that his boyfriends attend the school everyday, sometimes he even got them to do homework's - which happend like once a year but he was still proud of himself.
Jungkook was one year younger that the boys, he didn't have class with them. If he did he would make sure they behaved and stuff but life is a and his boyfriends are too and they don't listen. 
It's not like he didn't like their stubborn personality's, it actually was a turn on for him - to have 2, both of the boys that everyone (maybe not everyone)  in the school wanted to have. He was really proud of that. 
Some people hated him for that. They didn't understand that he actually loved the two of them. Because he truly did.  He wasn't like the other girls and boys. 
People say that he is a lucky bastard, telling him to maybe share, or just let them 'borrow' and Jungkook just laughs at their faces because he would never do that. 
People think that their relationship is only about , they assume that from the way they behave at school,  but Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi was best friends. They meet in the kindergarten when they were 4 years old and stayed together until this day.
Jungkook doesn't even remember how it became like this. They spend everyday together and Jungkook loud lie if he said that he didn't love both of them, their friendship turned in to something else and he was happy like this. 
...
They gathered their stuff and went down stairs to eat something. Yoongi didn't touch his breakfast. He didn't feel like eating. He had something else going on in his head, he kept thinking about that one thing. No one questioned him because he usually didn't eat much and they were used to it.  
After they finished their meal and said bye to Jungkook's mum that was in the salon like always in the mornings,  they left. Jimin kept on ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter