Jealousy

VHope On The Street

VHope On The Street

The background story of Hope On The Street V App Live

-WARNING: STORY BASED ON MY MIND-

Hoseok opens the door to the dance practice room, turn on the lights and walks to the stereo, dropping his bag next to it. Plugging his phone to the stereo, he begins searching for a good song to accompany him stretching before the real dance practice he will do, after choosing a right song, he places his phone on top of the stereo and begins stretching at the center of room while looking at his own reflections in the mirror.

Once he done stretching, he moves back to the stereo and searches fo a joy music to dance to and gets back to the center of the room to dance after he chooses the right song. He is doing the freestyle now, he has decided that he will just let his body flow with the music because he's just too tired to strict to the choreography they've been practicing for the past weeks. His body needs to relax by flowing to the music; that's what he thinks.

Hoseok was too deep in his dance when Jimin entered the dance practice room and staring at him in awe. After Hoseok done dancing, Jimin claps his hands and just then Hoseok realizes that Jimin is watching him dance from the side, "oh, hey, you're here?" he asks, walking to his bag and snatch a bottle of water to drink it right away.

Jimin approaches Hoseok and drops his bag next to Hoseok's bag, "yeah, not so long ago. I was thinking that I should practice some more but I was surprised I found you here, hyung."

Hoseok chuckles, "well, I just miss to freestyle, flowing with the music and stuffs."

"Ah I see," Jimin nods, but then he claps his hands, "oh, hyung! Why don't we record Hope On The Street Live on V App now? It's your freestyle dance show right?"

Hoseok widen his eyes and claps too, "woah, you're right Jiminie, it's been a long time we posted something on V App. So, since you're here, do you want to be my show's guest?"

Jimin nods, "that would be good. Let me take a photo of you and tease our ARMYs on twitter. That way, ARMYs will know about it and many of them will watch us!" Hoseok nods and they begins to prepare everything for the show, including calling their manager to help them with the sound system.

-Bangtan Dorm-

Taehyung enters the dorm which is very silent, he is just got back from the shooting of Hwarang. That's kind of strange for him, but remembering that right now is almost 10 p.m., he's assuming that everyone is already sleeping, especially Yoongi, and probably Seokjin because they share a same room. Namjoon and Jungkook, well he doesn't have any idea, but maybe they're in their room right now, who cares.

He enters his room that he shares with his boyfriend Hoseok and his bestfriend Jimin, but what he finds is just an empty room. Clean and tidy as usual, since his boyfriend is kind of a clean freak, of course. "Where are they?" he asks quietly, sitting on his boyfriend's bed and he can still smell his boyfriend's scent on it, ah, how he miss him. The shooting of Hwarang makes him can't meet his boyfriend at day, it makes him tortured but they always try to contact each other like calls, messages, or even video calls if it's necessary. Right now he just finished his shooting and the first thing he wants to do is cuddle to his boyfriend, no more for now.

He sighs, lying on Hoseok's bed and looks at his phone, opens their twitter and surprised when he sees Hoseok's recent tweet like a few minutes ago. "Hope On The Street? At 10 PM?" He sits up quickly to read the tweet once more and checks the time on his phone as soon as possible.

10:00.

"Holy sh-" he almost swear when he realizes that it's just the perfect time Hoseok record the live show. He quickly opens the V app and watches Hoseok there, doing the stretching and freestyle dances that will never fail to make him amazed. That's it, that's his boyfriend, ARMY should acknowledged that! He's having such an amazing boyfriend!

He begins smiling to himself just by watching Hoseok, how he miss that smile, face, body and just... him. He misses him very much. But soon his smile fades when Hoseok presenting a guest, that happens to be their roomate, Jimin. Taehyung's smile turns into a frown and he can feel jealousy boils in him. Well, how can he be there? Even though Jimin is Taehyung's bestfriend that doesn't mean he can be with his boyfriend alone, especially when he was busy with Hwarang and just got home. No, no, it can't be happened.

Taehyung tries to messages Hoseok, hoping that he will reply as soon as possible. But he could see that Hoseok is not once leaving the frame, and no reply is coming to him. He tries to call him also, but Hoseok is not answering either. Busy dancing with his bestfriend. Now that he is mad and burnt in jealousy, definitely.

He calls their manager and glads that he answers, "are you with Hoseok and Jimin now?" and fortunately he said yes, and he smirks to that. "Please tell them they will have another guest. I will be there in no time, thank you, hyung." And he hangs up just like that, smiling proudly to himself.

He walks to the bathroom and tries to shower as fast as possible because he just can't bear his boyfriend having a show with his bestfriend alone. Nope, when he is not even once been on his show. And just like that, he finishes his bath, choosing whatever clothes he could get and takes his bike, riding his bike to the dance practice room.

-Dance Practice Room-

"There will be another guest," their manager said when Hoseok and Jimin just sits in front of the camera. Smiling to especially Hoseok.

"Another guest? I don't know about that," he says, because he doesn't remember inviting any guest to this show tonight, not when this show itself is not planned from the start, and Jimin happens to be the guest just because he's just there from the start. Nothing less.

"It must be Taehyung, he always comes at times like this," Jimin says while smiling. Well, he know how jealousy type his bestfriend is. Taehyung must've accidentaly saw him on this show with oh-so-lovely boyfriend and gets jealous just like that.

Hoseok chuckles nervously and he walks outside of the frame and looks at his phone, seeing Taehyung's few messages and phone calls. He looks at the messages and can see Taehyung's jealousy from his messages and he gets nervous somehow. Is it really Taehyung? Is he going to mad at him because he just ignores him?

He comes back to the scene and decided to call Taehyung in front of the camera with Jimin so ARMYs can hear it too.

-Street-

Taehyung is riding on his bike safely when a phone call comes, he quickly plugged his earphones in his ears and answers the call, knowing it from Hoseok right away.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Taehyung, we're doing the live now and I'm gonna turn on the loudspeaker okay?"

"Uhm, okay, hyung,"

"So where are you?"

"I'm on my way,"

"It already finished," he can hear Jimin's voice and gets really angry and surprised just by that.

"Really?" Taehyung is surprised, well he was just about to mad at them but it's finished?

"It's just a joke, come here hurry," it's Hoseok's voice and Taehyung smiles at that, knowing how kind-hearted Hoseok is towards him.

"I was just going to stop by. Are you done? Oh man.." he's trying to sound pathetic he knows, but just because ARMYs hear it too.

"When will you get here? You have to freestyle once you got here, okay?"

Taehyung is surprised, well, it's not his intention afterall.

"You have to. If you won't, don't come," Taehyung snorts, so you think freestyle will make stop bothering your oh-sweet-time with Jimin?

"I don't even dress up," well yes of course, he just wear anything in sight because he's in hurry so how can he dance with this!

"You have to. How long will you be here?"

He thinks for a while, "five minutes?"

"Five minutes? It's too long for a live broadcast!" or is it too long to finally meet me hyung?, Taehyung smirks to himself, but he accelerates his speed anyway.

"I'm on my way!!!"

There are some other chats before the call suddenly hangs up and Taehyung is surprised at that. Aish, Jimin must be the one who hangs up. What a j-rk, are you trying to steal my boyfriend or what huh? Do you think we still friends?

-Dance Practice Room-

Taehyung barges into dance practice room in a light speed, panting heavily when he see his boyfriend and bestfriend sitting side to side in front of the camera. He can hear music playing from the stereo and both of them asking him to freestyle but he's just too tired and mad, and confused of anything he just keep moving.

Hoseok approaches him quickly, helping him parking the bike so he can dance freestyle for the show. He throws his bag and starts dancing, so you want me to dance? So you think I can't do a freestyle to be on the show? Now see this Hoseok hyung and you will regret having this show with Jimin alone without me.

He can hear that Hoseok is cheering and praising him at the side, that makes him happy and proud somehow, when Jimin is just chuckling at the other side. He's trying to hold his anger because ARMYs could just see it anyway. Jimin and Hoseok sit in front of the camera again, ignoring him. Taehyung trying to catch his breath, ignoring them too for a while and starts walking to them slowly, still panting.

He can see that even though Hoseok is there with Jimin, but he keeps his eyes fixed to Taehyung from the camera screen, the prove is that when he is about to reach them, Hoseok turns his body to him and offers him his hand to hold, which he gladly accepts. That's it, that's the boyfriend he always know, that's the boyfriend he always love and the boyfriend he has, Jung Hoseok. His lovely boyfriend. He smiles at the thought.

They are chatting right in front of the camera just then, Hoseok saying thanks to Taehyung for coming and support him (without knowing his first intention to come) and Jimin just trying to tease Taehyung by seeing he's there not for Hoseok but for the show, like how can he say that? He is here because of his boyfriend, of course! 

Taehyung tries to share about how he's in rush to go here to Hoseok when what Jimin's always trying to do is turning of the camera which is making him more mad. Aish, really, why Jimin is so annoying today? Taehyung doesn't even know. And when Hoseok was talking about dancing, Taehyung was almost talking about Jungkook (just because he's jealous of the Hoseok and Jimin interactions earlier that he can only brought Jungkook up), Hoseok turning off the camera while saying bye.

And the live broadcast was ended, along with Jimin's loud laugh and Hoseok's deadly stare to Taehyung, "don't you ever brought him up to my show, not when he's not here."

Taehyung frowns and pouts, "why should I care, when the only thing you did to me is doing a show with my bestfriend when I got home from shooting of Hwarang. Without me knowing. Or answering my texts or phone calls."

Hoseok blinks and looks at Taehyung, "so you come here because you're jealous?"

Jimin laughs louder, "hyung, can't you sense that from the beginning? He's a jealousy type, remember? I know it was him when the manager said there's more guest because I knew Taehyung must've seen us!"

"If you know about it then why keep doing things that makes me jealous, Jimin? Are you trying to steal my boyfriend now?" Taehyung says, mad clearly in his voice.

"Sorry, Taehyung, it's not like that," Jimin bites his lips, "it's just, you know, it's fun to tease you. I didn't mean any harm."

"And I'm sorry too, babe," Hoseok says, caressing Taehyung's hair before kissing his forehead, "I didn't mean to make you jealous, or not telling you about this at all, it's just so sudden and... okay, it's my fault that I forgot to tell you about this."

Taehyung hugs Hoseok tight, "hyung, do you miss me? We can't meet when it's day because I have to shoot for Hwarang."

Hoseok hugs him back and soothes his back, "of course I miss you baby. Sorry I didn't mean to make any trouble with this. I love you."

Taehyung nods and hugs him tighter, "I love you too, hyung."

"Well, now enought with the drama, we have to go back to dorm right?" Jimin says, holding his bag. Taehyung and Hoseok nods and takes their bag too.

They're walking together to the dorm, but they're at their room, Hoseok sleeps with Taehyung on his bed, cuddling because they're just missing each other too much and this trouble today is just so exhausting. Jimin still sleeps on the top bunk bed, collapsing just at the moment he lies there.

Tonight, is just a long night. But everything, is going to be alright.

END

Oh My God, I was writing this at the middle of the night and I don't know if it's good enough or not but I have this feeling to make the VHope moments we have yesterday to a fiction that probably true? Hahaha, it's just because I'm a vhope shippers. So umm, leave a comment below? I'll appreciate it haha. Thank you!