Chapter 1

steps away

Today is the day. We are finally going to South Korea! Honestly I couldnt even contain my excitement as well as nervousness and my parents thought I was going crazy for a while. I had decided to go in a comfortable outfit for the plane so I decided to wear a denim jacket, some black jeans, a plain white t-shirt with some trainers.

''Bye mom. I'm going to miss you so much.'' I hugged my mom as if my life would be taken away if I let go. Just thinking about staying away from my family for so long due to my career had me very much involved with my emotions. I had just been signed as a trainee at SM Entertainment which was kind of crazy for me to imagine. I had never thought i would make it this far as a 17 year old girl.

''Don't worry about us baby girl. Just make sure you work hard and at least call once every few days.'' My dad began to say. I could feel him softening up and slowly I began to let the tears fall.

''I love you guys so much'' I said as both my parents held me close. Sooner than expected my taxi pulled up at the front door and thats when my life really began to change mentally.

Looking out of the window, I watched as the trees and cars flew by on the motorway, breathing in the air surrounding me as if it would have been the last thing that I could hold onto before I left my hoem city. The taxi reached the airport ain no time and I quickly took my luggage and paid the taxi driver.

I began to proceed to the check-in desk when I heard my name being called. I slowly turned around and I sptted my best friends Ivy and Sophie. I was extremely suprised to see them although we said our goodbyes last night, I felt extremely happy to see them once again.

''Hey guys''. I said as my eyes began to water. Blinking away the tears I hugged my sisters for as long as I could remember before letting go of them.

''We are really going to miss you you know.'' Ivy said as she began her waterworks. 

''Hey we said we will not cry remember. Now look what youve done.'' Sophie began to sniff and look for a tissue in her pocket.

''Guys I will be back soon hopefully and if not I will make sure that I can get you guys to visit me. I don't know how my life is going to turn out,  ut remember no matter what happens we are sisters for life. Even if it not by blood, it's what is in the heart.'' I began to say. 

''Well we will miss you. You go girl and dont forget about us.'' They both told me. After one last hug I began to proceed to the elevators taking me up to the departures section and with one last look they were gone.

From here on now I was on my own. But hopefully not for too long.