002 Hard To Decide

Nope! Not At All! [ Re-Edit ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




"I have proposal for you, Hyunsuk."


The three were having their so-called meeting in a fancy hotel's restaurant somewhere in the middle of the busy city, Seoul. It took their whole energy just to drag the YG's boss all the way from his office. Sooman sigh at that thoughts.


This old guy can be child sometimes.


While he was so deep in his own thought, he missed the cursing-each-other session between the two clan's big boss. Hyunsuk and Jinyoung had been in bad terms since in their high school days till now.


"Let's just end all this misery and reconcile. What do you say?" Sooman finally says, breaking the silence and the staring contest that Hyunsuk and Jinyoung had.


"Why would I? It is fun to make this guy over here having a headache." He said that while smirking in triumph.


Jinyoung who sat just across him boiled. He abruptly stand up and pointing a finger towards Hyunsuk.


"You're such a pain in t--" He half yelled but before he can finish his line, Hyunsuk had cut him off.


"Shush! You're the youngest here, Jinyoung. Act like one."


"Says the one who didn't act like his age."


Sooman muttered to himself but unfortunately, the two heard him. Jinyoung laughed while Hyunsuk can only shooting daggers through his eyes.





"So.. Xiumin, I think you should settle down now. I mean, you're the oldest, right? So, you should be the one who getting marry first."


The boys, who were discussing some important things stopped when their co-leader, Kris spoke up. They all changed glances and some were looking at Xiumin, wanting to know what he's going to say next.


Xiumin, however remain calm. Sure, he was the oldest amongst them all but, he still didn't get to open his own cafe yet. So, he won't get married. Not, for now.


"Nah. I'll pass. There's a lot more that I want to achieve. Unlike Luhan, he already got what he wanted. Besides, we're just days apart." He just shrugging the topic off, hands busy scrolling down his sns account.


Luhan straightened his back and squinted his eyes towards Xiumin.


"Correction. A lot of days apart. And as a leader," he stopped and turning towards Kris and Suho, smirking "you should be a good example."


Kris and Suho exchange glan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter