2 MONSTA X I.M

Imagine Collection (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: damien_alley

MONSTA X I.M

Scenario: When I.M and Hanri are crushing on each other but they didn't know, so both of their friends mad a plan to set them together.

Lee Hanri's POV

"BRIINGG BRIINGG" The students heard the bell ring and quickly stood up from their seats and started running to go to lunch. I quietly wait in my class for my friends to show up. I heard the door open and someone yell "YAH LEE HANRI" I look up and see my best friends Jeon Somi, Choi Yoojung, Son Naeun, and Jung Eunji. "COME ON LET'S GO I'M HUNGRY" Somi said. "You're always hungry" Naeun said which made everyone laugh but Somi playfully glare at her but then soon agreed with the rest of us. After we got our food and sat down I looked at the table right next to us and saw MONSTA X. 'I.M IS SOO GOOD LOOKING' I thought in my head but my thoughts soon vanished because Yoojung started whispering "I know you like him, and I think he likes you too" That statement made me start blushing but disagreeing with the second part of the sentence 'There's no way he would like me back, he's popular you're not' And that thought sticked with me for the rest of lunch and I had pretended not to care about it but I couldn't stop thinking about the WHAT IFS. 

I.M's POV

Me and my friends MONSTA X werre sitting down eating our lunch joking around but all of a sudden I hear a familiar laugh I quickly turn around and see Hanri. LEE HANRI, I could feel my cheeks turning a bit red so I immeidately turned around and my group members started teasing me that I like Hanri. I could really say anything because I wasn't sure how they knew so I quietly agreed by nodding my head. I felt someone looking at me so I turn to me right and see Hanri and her friends talking. 'Maybe it was someone else looking at me' I thought.

Author's POV

Later that Day

MONSTA X besides I.M decided to meet up and invite Hanri's friends to come with them to create a way to make them confess to eachother. A hand slams on the table and says "SO....."

The Next D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter