First Encounter

The Michelle

Once he gets up, Jungkook storms to the bathroom. After hear  J-hope’ s annoying voice from the intercom, he decides to start the day. It only takes him 10 minutes to bath and dress up. He is a very efficient person. If he can do multitasking in every activity, he’ll do it. There’s nothing spectacular in Jungkook’s morning activities. The same goes for his wardrobe, you can say it’s totally boring. Jungkook only wears black and navy, and for special occasion, white.

Jungkook stops  in front of his big grey chalkboard. His hands suddenly turns into fists. He clears his throat and fixes his posture.

“Not today.” He says and with that, he walks to the parking lot.


This morning is too early for Jungkook to deal with the creature named, J-Hope. That person keeps bombing Jungkook phone, and  nagging him about being on time and the responsibility of proffesional.

‘If you late for another 15 minutes again this day, I will send you my most recent picture”

Jungkook can’t help to chuckle and shiver at the same time. He shoves his phone to his right pocket right when the elevator door slids open.  But what happens in front of him makes him stratled.

A young girl, with some blue highlight in her hair,  is walking around Jungkook’s Range Rover  right now.  She stops in front of the door and tries to get the look of Jungkook’s inside car through the window. When she try to open his car, Jungkook runs and grabs her shoulder. The girl trips on her own feet, but Jungkook is fast enough to catch her. He then pulls her roughly.

“What do you want?” the moment he clutches his hand to the girl’s arm, Jungkook realized that this girl is just as weak as a feather. So, he loosens his pressure on her arm.

“I-I jus...” she doesn’t finish her sentence. Instead, her body tremble in Jungkook hands and her gaze change, but she is not looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook turns his head in case there is someone behind him whose made this girl freaking out, but there is no one.

After a moment of staring blankly at the girl,He let go of her, and she falls to the ground. Just when he try to help her, she stands up and runs like she is an marathon athlete .Jungkook blinks in disbelef. Just before, he pity the girl because she seems so fragile, and now she sprints like she has a lot of energy in her body . While checking his car condition, Jungkook decides to forget the girl who had a strange blue highlight in her hair.


“You’re late.” J-hope shoves his phone when Jungkook enters the meeting room.

 “And I’m not interest with your picture.”

J-hope chuckles, but chooses to save his joke later. Jungkook seems not in the good mood today.  like hell he ever in his right manner.

The door swings open, revealing a brown haired guy talking angrily to his phone.

“-yes mom. No. Yes. NO I’m not a spy.  Why would I, right?” Taehyung laugh dryly.” Okay, love you.”

Taehyung’s mom always call him to make sure that her only child doesn’t take the wrong path and join some dangerous gangs. Yet, the reality is never as good as your expectations.

“You’re late too, Kim Tae.”

“I told you not to call me like that.”Taehyung sulks in his chair, “..And i don’t care if you send me your dirty picture.”

Just when J-hope try to hit Taehyung with his newspaper, someone enters the meeting room and nobody dares to speak.  The air suddenly feels different, and everyone in the room hold their breath until the man sits in his chair.

“We’ll be doing it at Low Key tonight, and I don’t want to hear anything about..” he rubs his temple  “Mistake.”

Min Yoongi, their leader, eyeing them one by one as if they will ruin his very neat plan, again. He leaves a deep sigh and gives taehyung one last glance.

“Just follow my instruction, okay? Just this time.”  He surpress a smile on his thin lips. “ And don’t read The Michelle.” He picks the newspaper and hit J-hope’s back head.

When he left the room, J-hope’s starts to groan and blabbering about how it feels to be hit by Min Yoongi ten times in a week.