One shot

Yes. We all are.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I woke up at a really dark street, not remembering anything but my name and my age. I knew my name was Yaeri and I was 27 years old. But how did I get there? What happened? I was inside my car, which was fuming. I stepped out of the car, looking around, there was nothing I could see. That street was really deserted. I looked into my purse for my cellphone, to look into my contact list who could I call. Even though I didn’t remember anything, there I could find some information.

I read on the screen Eomma, but the phone had no signal.

“Great!” I tried to remember what happened, my car didn’t seemed like I crashed, why would I pass out over a broken car? The more I tried to remember the most my head hurt.

I grabbed my stuff, locked the car and waited for someone to pass by, but no one came. It was going to be a really long night.

“If only I knew how to repair a car…” I left a big sigh as I sat on my car’s trunk.

 

After hours of waiting I gave up. No one was going to pass by, to rescue me. I had to do something. Being there just sitting around wasn’t going to help me at all. I decided to start walking the say way my car was facing. With some luck I could find something ahead. But I wasn’t lucky at all.

I started crying, I was getting scared. In this dark road anything could happen to me.

But after an hour of walking I saw the lights of a car.

“Thank god.”

I stood in the middle of the road, and started jumping so the driver could see me. But it was driving really fast, and it didn’t give any signal that he was slowing down. I moved out of the way… He passed really fast by me.

“There goes the only person who could help me. I’m going to die here alone.” But the person abruptly stopped the car. “I’m saved!” I yelled, I ran towards the black car, and got inside.

“Thanks for stopping I’ve been walking for an hour now.”

“Why a pretty lady like you would be walking on a road like this, at this time.” Said the stranger it a deep voice.

“My car is broken, and since I know nothing about car I couldn’t do anything to fix it.”

He was really handsome but he seemed sad, or tired.

“Where were you headed?”

“I actually don’t remember. I thought I had an accident but my car doesn’t look like I crashed.” He nodded and I stopped talking I didn’t want to bother him. I felt so thankful to this man.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“I’m Jinki.”

“I’m Yaeri.” He nodded without much importance. “Do you live around here, Jinki-ssi?”

“Actually I do, for a long time now.”

“I didn’t think there would be residences around here.”

“That’s because ours is the only one.” He must have tons of money.

“Ours?”

“Yeah I live with… some friends.”

“Thanks for picking me up. I could have died alone out there.”

“Yes... No problem.” He glared at me for the first time, I saw really dark bags under his eyes. He really must be tired, after all it was really late.

“Where are you coming from?”

“I was just passing by, I do it all the time…” He said with a sigh.

We arrived to a really big house. The house was quite unusual. It wasn’t like common houses, but it was indeed pretty, even though it seemed a little old.

“Come.” I followed him to the entrance.

He opened the door with a creek sound, some people came out.

“A new girl?” I smiled shyly.

“Oh, she’s pretty.” Said the guy who just came out from the room. “I’m Jonghyun.”

“And I’m Taemin.” Yelled the first boy

Please log in to read the full chapter