#2 It's 2 PM

You Two and Me

I met up with Amelia who I have known since we're in high school as well.  it has been a while since I last meet her as she was always busy with her job. 

"Heard you and Brian broke up."

"Uh huh." I nodded sadly. "Sorry, actually I met up with Eunji and Brian the other day. I was shocked to see them together too."

"Lia, please don't mention them. Let us talk about other stuff."

"Okay, okay, sorry. Let's just go eat first." We went into a restaurant that she claimed to be her favourite as recommended by the celebrities that she worked with.

As we entered, Amelia immediately saw someone she recognized and waved to their direction . "Oh wow, they are here too."she exclaimed.

I looked at where she waved and was shocked that it's 2PM. Wooyoung was gesturing us to come, Amelia walked over there quickly while I froze for a moment.

Surprised and shy to see them. Am I wearing nice enough tonight? I thought to myself. I felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Jane, quick come here." She called to me. I slowly walked up to their table still feeling a little tremble in me.

"I guess you might know all the members of 2PM right?" Amelia asked 

"Yes, of course I know them, they are famous." I said smiling softly.

"Come join us." Said Minjun smiling politely. Amelia dragged me to sit with them and I landed in between Chansung and her. Taecyeon was sitting in front of me. As my face turn to Taecyeon, I somehow felt like l had seen him before.

"Silly, he's so popular, of course I have seen him before. " I shook my head as I thought to myself. I felt Taecyeon was somewhat observing me as I looked at him. I felt a little embarrassed and quickly avoided his gaze and turned my direction to look at Amelia instead.

"I am working as their stylist now, and guys, this is Janice."

I bow to each of them and greeted, "Anyeonghasaeyo. It's nice meeting you all."

Taecyeon grinned at me, "So Janice is your real name... " he muttered.

"Aish, Taec, what kind of question is that." Said Junho who was sitting beside him. Taecyeon just shrugged his shoulders.

"Of course it's my real name." I replied.

Chansung turned to me and asked, " So Janice, what do you do?"

"I am in between jobs right now and so I am working freelance as make up artist while looking for a steady job.

"Oh... so you and Amelia work are alike." Nichkhun remarks.

"Yeah... at least for now. " I replied smiling a little.

They all begun grilling the meat and Chansung was also paying attention to me as he smiled widely to me and that made me blushed. He then put some meat into my bowl.

"Eat up, don't be shy, you hardly touch your food."

"I just don't have much appetite." I said shyly as he treat me so nice.

"Eat up... "Taecyeon seems to be mumbling. "you need strength to move on."

"Aish...Taec, why are you talking so strangely tonight?" Junho asked as he look at his bandmate.

I was a bit confused as what is Taecyeon trying to say. Why did he sounded so concerned? Chansung then prepared a vegetable wrap and put in on my bowl.

"Thanks..." I smiled shyly.

"Ai..Chansung, just feed her." Minjun said

"It's okay... " I quickly take the wrap and swallowed it up. Taecyeon pulled out some tissues and gave it to me immediately. I covered my mouth quickly with it. I had a hard time chewing on it.

I felt that all of them were really looking at me. Even Amelia is staring at me. I suddenly choked as I felt embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" Amelia asked as Chansung took my drink and put in my hand. "Drink some water first." He said. He was gazing at me as I sip some of the juice.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Chansung asked still looking at me.

Taecyeon reacted."CHANSUNG!"

"Whoah... bro, why the big reaction." Nichkhun asked

"Emmm, no, not anymore , we just broke up." I replied trying not to look sad.

 "Why, Chansung are you interested in her?" Amelia asked. Chansung face was turn red.

"No... I am just asking."

"Ah..., Jane, how about going for blind dates."

"Lia, can we not discuss this in front of them."

I grabbed her closer and whisper in her ear. I felt embarrassed as they were watching us all this time. Wooyoung then tried to ease up and said.

"Yo... guys stop staring at her, come on let's eat."

"Ah...Sorry, Janice, go on enjoy your meal, don't be shy." Junho said

"Okay, let's just eat, drink and be merry." Minjun said

"Okay..." I murmured.

Soon after that, they were back to normal. as they chatted among themselves. Even Amelia is chatting with them. It seems that they will be holding a concert soon in Japan. So they were talking where they want to go. I was quiet for some time and just listening to their conversation.

Taecyeon turned to me, "Have you been to Japan? "

"Umm.. no..." I replied softly.

"How about coming with us." Chansung said.

"Huh?" I was quite surprised of his offer and I really don't know how to respond.

"Do you think they still need a make-up artist for that concert?"" Taecyeon turn to Amelia and asked.

"Oh yeah... right! Let me ask them then."

"Thanks, Lia." I smiled at my friend being grateful if I can get just any job now.

"Quick thinking Taec..."Minjun said.

"So you wanted her to go too isn't it?" Nichkhun asked.

"I am just helping Chansung. " Taecyeon said but his ears were visibly red.

"Yah, Hyung!" Chansung exclaimed. "Ahh...guys..." Amelia said shaking her head. I feel strange and of course lucky that I met them. And they are very friendly towards me. Maybe because I am a friend of their stylist. 

 

################################################################

 

Sorry it seems like it's a short chapter.  Hopefully I can make the next one longer.

And since my good designer made me two posters to choose from I just have to put up this one too. Thanks to Min_Arisu.