Sweet Romance

Yummylicious Gum

Seungri and Boram had arrived at Boram's house after a long day of fun. It was Seungri's last day of vacation and they made the best out of it as they could.

"Good night, Seungri." Boram said and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Hurry up and leave before somebody spots us."

"EUNG~" Seungri whined cutely, "I don't wanna leave yet!"

Boram smiled and said, "It's 2AM, Seung baby. You have to wake up early tomorrow. Go home. I promise I'll go see you perform tomorrow night. OK?"

"Promise?" Seungri asked, taking out his pinky.

Boram laughed and pinky promised him.

"I'll come meet you after the show, ok? Meet me by the back door of the KBS building." Seungri said excitedly and kissed Boram one more time before running away, excitedly.

-----

The performance was great! Boram was excited, she couldn't wait to see Seungri, she made him chocolates since it was his birthday after all.

Boram went to the back of KBS to wait for Seungri and took out her home made chocolates. After what felt like hours of waiting for him, Seungri finally arrived.

"Sorry I'm late Noona! I had to make sure that everybody was gone so that I could get here safely. I didn't mean for you to wait so long." Seungri said.

Boram smiled, "It's ok, it is your birthday after all." She said.

"Oh yeah!" Seungri said, "Did you get me anything?"

Boram chuckled, "You're such a kid, Seungri."

"NEH!" Seungri said and looked at her like a happy, little child, "But I'm cute, right?"

Boram didn't answer or else he'd act even more childish than he already did and boast about it to everyone that he's cute.

"I made you some chocolates because you wanted me to." Boram said, " I don't think I made it right."

Seungri took a bite out of one and after a bit of tasting, he said, "It tastes... I don't know..."

"What?" Boram said, "Don't be so honest! You're supposed to say it tastes yummy, so I could say that you're cute!"

Seungri laughs, "Now you're being the childish one."

Boram laughed too and then said seriously, "Does it really taste bad?"

Seungri fed her a piece and she shrugged, "It tastes... I don't know either..."

"I told you." Seungri said, " But don't worry. I'll eat it all. I won't let anybody else have it. It's all mine! But I want another present."

"What?" Boram said, totally clueless.

Seungri puckered his lips and Boram laughed and pinched his bottom lip.

"Ahh! Let go!!" Seungri yelled.

Boram did so immediately because she didn't want to cause too much rukus.

Seungri immediately started rubbing his lip in pain, "Ahh! Apa! Noona, fix my boo boo!" Seungri said and puckered his lips again.

Boram laughed, "You pabo." she said and gave him a kiss.

-----

Seungri got back to his dorm later that night where the rest of the Big Bang members were waiting and plopped into the couch in front of the TV and started eating his chocolates.

"Is that fan chocolates for your birthday?" Taeyang asked.

"No, it's from Boram." Seungri replied.

"Your girlfriend?" Top, GD, and Daesung said and all crowded around him.

"What'd you guys do?" Daesung asked.

Seungri smiled slyly and replied, "Like I'd tell you."

Seungri had just only just told s about Boram not too long ago. Nobody but his four members knows about their relationship.

"AWW! Come on!" Top said, "You're the only one with a girlfriend anyways. We're curious."

Seungri laughed, "HAHA! I'm the maknae and I have a girlfriend!!" He boasted.

"You shouldn't have said that." GD said, "Now he'll be boasting about that forever."

"Guys! Here are your schedules for tomorrow!" Their manager said, coming into the room.

The guys immediately shut up about Boram once the manager came in and left it at that, for now.

Seungri smiled to himself, full of pride, and ate his chocolates happily.

======================================================

How'd my first chapter go? Since it's the first chapter, I was trying to decribe how Boram and Seungri's personalities and relationship was like. I think it's really cute of them.

Just to see if I have any readers, here's a question for you guys. Who's your Ideal K-pop guy and if you could ask them anything in the world what would you ask? I'd ask my Jang Dongwoo to do a cute pose for me. To puff up his cheeks, tilt his head to the side, make his eyes bigger, and poke his cheek, like what U-kiss Dongho does. Augh! Imagining it makes me crazy! Oh, I also want to bite his bottom lip!!! lol