-I-

Hear my voice

"A girl seriously?"

"Hush. No need to get so excited."

Taeyong blinks at Johnny in disbelief, the file in his hand dangerously close to the other male's face.

"I'm a senior cop for 's sake!" Johnny manages to duck in time before the file slaps him across the face when Taeyong starts flailing his arms around.

"I know that." He reaches out for his mug of coffee, starting to get increasingly uncomfortable with Taeyong's glare burning holes in his head.

"Johnny, I-" The younger starts before he gets cut off with Johnny clearing his throat.

"That's sir, for you."

Taeyong stares at the black liquid sloshing around in the cup and resists the urge to clean the droplet that had somehow escaped and had landed on Johnny's white table, his hands in order to stop the twitching.

"It's an important job specially reserved for my most trusted and talented cop." The elder smiles, bringing the mug back to his lips and taking a huge gulp.

"Isn't Jaehyun your favourite?" Taeyong watches in amusement when the other male chokes on his coffee and gets a little of it on his white shirt.

"But you've got to admit that Jaehyun's hot." 

-

Taeyong stares at the document in his hand.

Han Saet Byul

He groans in annoyance and shuts the file, bringing his hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose. All this bull is giving him a headache. Taeyong has been working in the force for more than 10 years, and had endured through all the ty duties and a crapload of paper work before reaching where he is today. Yet the first case he gets is not a murder case or an illegal drug dealing case, heck, it is not even a robbery. He gets an assignment to protect a girl. Wow isn't that so much fun? Taeyong is sure that he had signed up to be a cop and not a ing bodyguard. He grunts in exasperation, burying his face into his palms before getting hit by a paper ball at the crown of his head.

"What the ." He looks up to Sehun looking over at his cubicle, with a scrunched up paper ball in his right hand.

"Man, you kept making ually frustated noises and I thought you were watching or something."

"Shut up Oh." Taeyong sighs opening the file up to stare at the document again. Sehun grins, aiming the paper ball at Taeyong before tossing it.

"And he scores! " The elder lets out a yelp when it hits right smack in the middle of Taeyong's forehead.

He is scheduled to meet her tomorrow, or at least that is what Taeyong interpretes from the neon heart shaped sticky note with Johnny's messy handwriting scrawled on it. He looks her up on the system, rolling his eyes when her records turned out to be completely clean. She was just a boring person. He freezes when he reaches the extra info section, with a sudden kick of adrenaline when he sees a bolded 'witness'. Taeyong crosses his fingers and hopes that she is somehow invovled in a huge murder case.

-

"Wooo, it's a girl!" Sehun wriggles his eyebrows and Taeyong pukes a little in his mouth. He has no idea how so much girls fall for this giant piece of aka Oh Sehun who is sitting across from him at the tiny table they share in a crowded Japanese restaurant. 

"I can transfer the case-"

The elder stuffs a cucumber sushi into Taeyong's mouth before he manages to finish his sentence.

"I HATE CUCUMBER."

"So, you are meeting her tomorrow eh?" Sehun ignores a sputtering Taeyong and continues with his udon, slurping the noodles and causing the broth to splutter everywhere.

"Stop rubbing it in my face, you idiot." Taeyong downs half a cup of iced tea in an effort to wash away the taste of cucumber still lingering on his tongue after had spat everything out.

"You know Johnny gave it to you because he loves you." Sehun earns a hard smack on the head with Taeyong's choptiscks, whining in disgust when he notices soya sauce dripping from the bamboo.

"You evil evil child." He mutters plastering tons of paper towels on his head in order to soak all the soya sauce up.

Taeyong is already dreading over his meeting with her tomorrow.