Candle Light Dinner

Candle Light Dinner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a day off for Eunji and Baekhyun so they decided to meet but because Eunji was too tired to go out so She asked him to meet her at her dorm

“Baek, do you have schedule on August 18?” Eunji caressed Baekhyun’s hair as he laid on her laps. They decided to spent their time by watching a DVD but Baekhyun was so sleepy so he slept on Eunji’s laps while Eunji played with her phone.

“I don’t know it still 2 months away. I will ask my manager. Why?” Baekhyun opened his eyes and faced Eunji’s face.

“I want a candle light dinner on my birthday” Eunji answered it with sparkle in her eyes.

“Why? Isn’t it weird? I asked you sometimes but you always refuse” Baekhyun got up and sit beside Eunji.

“You always say I don’t like eating with candle” Baekhyun is mimicking Eunji’s way of talking.

“I know. But Bomi had a candle light dinner with Jongdae oppa yesterday and you know Jongdae oppa was a romantic guy ah lucky Bomi” Eunji teased Baekhyun by complimenting Jongdae and Eunji knew it will drives Baekhyun crazy.

“Jongdae oppa Jongdae oppa. I am much better than that punk” Baekhyun was sulky and he pouted his mouth.

“But I love you, sweetie. I am not that good so I only can get you” Eunji more.

“Whatever” Baekhyun laid his head to another side.

“Clean you schedule on August 18. Will you?” Eunji asked him again.

“I will try to ask to my manager” Baekhyun answered it softly and gave her a soft smile.

“You don’t need to do anything. You just need to clean your schedule up. I will be the one who prepare for everything” Eunji was really excited with her plan of candle light dinner.

“I am the guy, Jung Eunji. I should be the one who make it for you”

“It’s okay you can do it next time but I want anything run as my plan for my birthday. Okay?”

“What kind of candle light dinner you want?” Baekhyun asked curiously.

“It’s a secret” Eunji just answered it playfully.

 

Eunji was really excited to prepare for her birthday candle light dinner. She even hires an event organizer because she wanted to rent a rooftop of Lotte Hotel Seoul. She wants a candle light dinner with saxophone and violin as live music. She also wants a super huge cake for her birthday and all white decoration.

“Sorry miss. I have a bad news” the EO called her to give her an information.

“What’s that?”

“Lotte hotel Seoul’s rooftop has been rented by other person on that day” the EO said

“Who is that person? Try to negotiate with it. Tell the hotel manager I will pay more for it” Eunji said it firmly.

“Maybe you talk to the hotel manager by yourself” the EO handed her phone to the hotel manager.

“Hello miss Jung Hyerim I am the hotel manager” the hotel manager greeted her politely.

“Please please I really want that rooftop on August 18” Eunji begged to the hotel manager.

“I am really sorry. It has been reserved by other person. I am really sorry with it”

“I will pay more than the original price” Eunji still negotiate with the hotel manager.

“Sorry miss buy that person pay 5 times more than the original price” the hotel manager answered again.

Eunji talked to herself “I can’t afford if I say I will pay more than it”

“Okay then. Thank you. Please give the phone back to her” it was so hard for her to accept it but she has to give in.

“Hello miss” the EO talked on the phone

“Please find me another rooftop for my candle light dinner. Whatever it will be. I trust you. I will let you handle the rest” Eunji was not in a mood to think about the candle light dinner anymore.

 

At night Eunji and Baekhyun made a phone call.

“Hello sweetie. How are you?” Baekhyun asked her with his super duper spoiled voice that sometimes annoyed her.

“I have a bad mood” Eunji answered it shortly. She rolled her body on her bed to the left and to the right just like a kimbap.

“Why?”

“I don’t get the rooftop I want for our candle light dinner” Eunji was almost burst out of tears.

“Which rooftop? I will help you to get it” Baekhyun asked her seriously.

“I won’t tell. It’s a secret”

“Hm okay. Wherever the place it will be good for me” Baekhyun tried to comfort his girlfriend.

“But I want that rooftop, Baek” Eunji said it stubbornly.

“Ah I’m tired I’m sleepy” Eunji wanted to end the call.

“Okay. Sleep tight. Don’t stress your mind up. Don’t overthink about it” Baekhyun turned into a mature boyfriend all of sudden.

“Yes sir. Sleep tight. I love you” then Eunji hang the phone up.

 

It’s getting closer to the “candle light dinner” day and Eunji was really can’t wait for it. But suddenly someone brought her mood down.

“I am so so so sorry, Ji” Baekhyun called Eunji two days before the day and said he has a schedule on August 18. That event should be attended by Chanyeol but Chanyeol was sick at that moment so Baekhyun said he would like to substitute for that event.

“I asked you 2 months ago, Baek. I have been prepared it for 2 months. I even hire an event organizer” Eunji was all mad and angry.

“I promise. I will do it the next day. Okay? I have to go to Japan today and will be back on August 19” Baekhyun tried to comfort her but it was all useless as he knew Eunji was a stubborn girl after all.

“Screw you and your job” Eunji said it shortly but she knew it could make Baekhyun mad.

“I don’t care with your argument. I am still doing it” Baekhyun said it before he hang the phone up.

Eunji was looking at her phone blankly. She doomed. She prepared all but now she has a big fight with Baekhyun and she thought the candle light dinner will be canceled. It’s a no way to do the candle light dinner alone on her birthday. Even she couldn’t ask her fellow APink members because they all have their own schedule on that day.

Eunji told about anything to Bomi and it was not a solution at all.

“You shouldn’t say that words to Baekhyun oppa. It’s his job, Ji” Bomi tried to comfort her eventhough she knew it was a useless too.

“But I already ask him to clean his schedule on my birthday, Bbom” Eunji was all stubborn still with her arguments.

“I know you were angry but you shouldn’t say those words to him. He is a guy after all. He has his pride. Can you think how his feel if a girl say it to him and that girl is his girlfriend” Bomi sometimes can be more mature than Eunji. Sometimes

“You should say sorry to him” Bomi adde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter