Chapter 7

Pink Sapphire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the elevator, 

Mino takes her hand and guides her to the elevator. He doesn't want let her go and needs to confess his feelings as he's feeling he's going to lose her. 
She feels the warm he provides her and decides to follow him without saying anything. She sees him push the parking lot level. 
The doors open before the parking lot level, people who wanted enter to the elevator, stop and look at them with a shocking face. 
Irene tries to break their hold but Mino doesn't let her and look at everyone "What ? Don't you want to take the elevator ?" 
Someone reponded "Oh sorry, you're right" and some of them enter to the elevator. 
Irene is very uncomfortable and looks at her feet, they hear people whisper by looking at them. Mino can't take his eyes of Irene and sees she is embarrassed so he clears his throat so they stop their whispers. 

At the parking lot, she follows him until they arrive at Mino's car.

"Where are we going ?" Irene stopped and asked him
"You're the one who wanted to leave, follow me, I need to tell you something" He faced her

While he's driving, nobody talks until he arrives at their appartement complex. He guides her at his home. 

At Mino's apartment, 

They're inside and still nobody talks until Mino guides Irene to his bedroom. 
"Mino Oppa..." Irene whispered
"Follow me, I'm going to take you to my secret garden" Mino smiled
He opens a door which leads to some staircase, she stops Mino by asking if he is sure. He takes her hand and goes up the stairs. 
He opens a door again and Irene stops as she sees this beautiful glass roof, the beautiful light which reflects on it. 
"Where are we ?" She turned back to him
"At my secret garden, my favourite spot of the world" He replied calmly 
She nods and takes a turn of this rooftop filled with different roses, different colors, she finds it very beautiful and finds this place peaceful. 
He lets her explore the place while f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter