BTS Everywhere⁉

One Day Is Enough⁉
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BTS EVERYWHERE

 

 

 

 

 




"What was that?" Jungkook leaned towards Yoonha, a bit whispering. She turned her head and look at her best friend since the middle school.  
"N-Nothing. Just.. Nothing." She closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath before exhaling. She then smiled when she saw his deep frown. "Don't worry, Kookie. I'm fine." She assured before return to face her desk.            
"Cheerleaders Twice. Hello there, girls." The cheerleader group were about to head back to their own class until a voice stopped them.   The girls turn around to look only to see four boys staring back to them. As if struck by lightning, they all gasped and almost fall to their feet.   "S-Suga Sunbae-nim.." Momo, the Japanese girl that were known as ace in cheerleading in their group cracked her voice.  
"A birdies told me.." He start. Eyes trailing to every each of them.  
"..about a group of cheerleaders blocking my sister way earlier at the hallway. Did you heard about that?"  
He pretend to be asking. He watched them from head to the toe.  
"I-I'm afraid not, S-Sunbae-nim." Jihyo, the captain and also their leader spoke. Rapmon brow twitched, lips forming a thin line as she spoke. She dare to lie.  
"Okay then." Suga's voice snapped Rapmon from his little pissed-by-the-cheerleaders emotions.  
"But can you do me a favour?" Suga smirk, he playfully leaned closer between Nayeon and Dahyun.  
"If you ever met them, can you please deliver these messages?"  
"Tell them - Suga have the connection so no one, I repeat NO ONE shall lie because I can always knew what's happening in this school. Its all at my fingertips. And also, do anything that including my sister will mean they have to face the BTS. And I guaranteed, it won't be pretty. - can you, hoobae?"  
His voice turned low and huskier. All the girls turned pale and broke into cold sweats especially when the BTS boys narrowed eyes staring at them.  
"This is the last time you all did it. If I knew you did it again, I won't hesitate to break limbs. Am I clear, cheerleaders?"  
J-hope who usually playful but still intimidating, change into a totally opposite person. There's an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter