One

No underwear ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta version 

                        The room was plunge into the darkness, only some beams of sun forced one's way through the blinds for comming to tickle the sleeping body on the white sheet of the King-Size bed. The young man hide in the sheet start to moan to the warmth feeling which caress his cheeks color porcelain. He move lightly his head showing his magnificent features. His honey-brown hear were dishevelled fair's a y look to the young man. This one look around him still confuse and asleep before looking at the alarm clocks steady on the bed side table near him, He saw the number 7:30 a,m exhibited on the dial. He stay some instant to stare them before rubing his eyes and shouted while he stand up abruptly of the bed.

 

“ I'm gonna be late !”

 

He get away from the bed showing his slender and muscular body marked by tattoo. He was only wearing a pair of boxer black. He run towards the bathroom to take a quick shower before to dry out and running towards the dressing to slip on a new pair of boxer, a black jean at random with a white shirt whose he close to the neck which he accompany with a black cardingan. He get his big black glasses wich hyde his beautiful face.

 

See this young man is Kim JaeJoong, a beautiful teenager who have no reason to envy to the famous model. However this one cultivate the look of the perfect nerd, hyding thus his physique who se can make fall anybody. He adopted the look 4 years ago when he still was a freshman, Today he is the first one of the senior year.

 

JaeJoong took his bag and slip on a simple pair of black and white Convers before taking a french toast and running to his school. He live , luckly, at only some minute from this one. He arrive in the loby and look at his watch. He smile when he see that he has still some minutes before the call only just to reach his compartmant. He run in the lane before feeling his body falling towards the front. Someone has trip him up.

 

                               

The only disadvantage from this nerd look is that he has caused attention of the Jocks of the school and became the whipping boy. He is bullying. In is fall JaeJoong has a reflex and hang on to something infront of him, This thing was the trouser of Jung Yunho, the Kingka of the school. The trouser slide over during the fall of JaeJoong reavealing the rebounded and muscular buttocks of the kingka who's not wearing underwear. This one turn round shocked towards JaeJoong. The beautiful man was siting on the floor in position W, his hear were dishevelled while his cheeks were red because of his race. Hissulky lips were opened while he get his breath back, his glasses were crooked during his fall. He raise his eyes and look at on the lang and thick s of Yunho. The captain of the basket team looked the nerd of his school with big eyes while he found the hot view. He felt his e become harder only with the view. He clear his throar and turn up his pants before anyboby noticed his rising . JaeJoong on his side take back his mind and flush even more before taking his bag and stand up quickly. He apologize to Yunho and run his head down under the laugh of the other. He run to hide in one of the toilets. They was to far from the class and almost nobody use them. Once inside, he walk towards the sink and look at him in the mirror before closing his eyes and moan when he remember the of Yunho. It was so big even it was only at ease. Only to think of it, his e become harder. He was totally submerged in his mind that he doesn't realised that someone has been enter in the room before he felt a muscular body pressed againsthis back. He felt a strong against his buttocks. He opened his eyes by surprised and his look meet the one of Yunho through the mirror. He get ready to talk but Yunho anticipate. He put his hand on the tente who's showing on the pants of Jaejoong and say near his ear with a sensual voice.

 

“ Hum... I see that I make you feel the same way that you make on my body.”

 

JaeJoong prevente a moan to leave his mouth while he close his eyes under the pleasur. Yunho smile to the reaction of the nerd. He has been heat up by the young man that under a impulse he followed JaeJoong to the toilets. He didn't even know its existence until now. He started smiling satisfied. He knowed that nobody will bother them here. He walke towards JaeJoong and noticed that this one moan and close his eyes. The kingka smile and approached before pressed his body against the body which he desir so much. He moan inwardly when he felt the buutocks against his still dressed. They were perfect !

 

He came putting his lips in the neck of his victim. When he felt the sweet skin under his lips, he moan and started to kiss this milky neck. He bite sometimes and make some marks under the attractives moans of JaeJoong.

 

This one lose little by little his mind to the feeling of the lips of the iest man of the school in his neck. He let his moans leave his lips and pressed his body more against the hot chest of the basket team's captain. He rub unconsciously his buttocks against the of Yunho provoke a moan of this one.

 

“ Oh !”

 

Yunho abruptly turn round JaeJoong and stir him up against the sink. He look the red and attractive face of JaeJoong before taking his sulky lips which he desir so much. He felt a shiver when his lips touched his cherry lips. He pass his tongue on the under lip and wait that JaeJoong open his mouth to intrude on this one. He started to play with the JaeJoong's tongue while this one answerd like a professionnel. Yunho was surprised at first but he forget quickly while he benefite from this expert tongue.

 

After some minute, they split up and benefit from the attractive view that the both man expose to each other. Yunho moan and came whisper against the ear, sensitive place, of JaeJoong.

 

“ I want you so bad”

 

JaeJoong moan and push Yunho far from him before saying for himself

 

“ To devil my image !”

 

He felt on his knes in front Yunho and drop the pants of this one for the second time of the day but this time it's not an accident. The hard male member raised showing its proud 19 centimeter with a thickness came close the 4 centimeter. JaeJoong moan at the view before Yunho's balls while he looking at his eyes. He go back up the before pssing his tongue on the crack. He watch the reactions of Yunho before greedily taking the glans. He up the glan under the moans of Yunho. The Kingka pass his hands in the dishevelled hear and tighten his grip on the locks.

 

JaeJoong start to make some go and comes going even more low. He continuous his move before coming back the crack while , with his delicate hands, came playing with Yunho's balls. This one fleet on a little cloud overcome by pleasure. Who would thought that the nerd of the school could give a fantsatic . After a few minutes of go and comes, Yunho felt is end coming and push away JaeJoong. The beautiful man moan with protest before being cut by Yunho's lips before he said.

 

“ Patience babe ! If I come it would be in you... I want to fill you full of my ”

 

JaeJoong look Yunho and moan at the idea. Yunho smile and lift JaeJoong. He start to undresse him and stare wide-eyed when he saw the muscilar and perfectly defined chest of JaeJoong. The tattoos contrat perfectly with JaeJoong palor skin's. Yunho moan and kiss JaeJoong's lips.

 

“ God babe you're so perfect !”

 

He kiss JaeJoong's neck and make a lot of hickeys while he comes down, He remove his top letting appear his caramel and muscular body, JaeJoong bit his lips at the view while he pass his hands on the muscular chest of Yunho .

 

The KingKa smile and tackle the beauty's pant infront him showing a medium-size pink , Yunho smile and grap the in his bigs hands causing the of JaeJoong, He sick his against JaeJoong's one and wrapped them with his warm hands before making some coming and goings, Both man start under the pleasure. Yunho look JaeJoong with envy, the young man had his head back with his mouth opened to letting attractive sounds coming out of his beautiful lips. Yunho came picking those lips between his and enter his tongue in his cavity to join JaeJoong's tongue. After a few minutes of exchange, Yunho withdrew and moving his kiss on JaeJoong's milky neck.

 

The captain present three fingers to the nerd, which this one accepts with big pleasure. He starts to suked them avidly in passing his tongue between those Yunho remove them and approach his mouth near JaeJoong's ear beforesaying between two breaths.

 

“ I want to be in you so badly ~!”

 

JaeJoong moan as answer while Yunho slide his fingers between the buttocks of the yound man before attack to pink button. He turned his first finger around the hole before penetrating JaeJoong.

This one doesn't flinch before a second finger penetrad him. He leave a moan from his lips.

 

“ Hum Yunho ~”

 

Yunho smile et starts to do some go and comes with his fingers alternating with scissors movements to stretch the inside of JaeJoong. He keeps his movements again during a few minutes before adding a third finger, He speed up the tings and once sure that his lover his rather ready to take him. He remove his fingers and turn the beautiful angel so that he faced the mirror. JaeJoong watch his body and his while behind him where the big and muscular body of Yunho. Their skin were a perfect contrast, JaeJoong loved this view, his gaze settles on the basket's captain and saw this one smiling while he pass his strong hands on the small size of JaeJoong.

 

“ We're perfect~ I gonna make you love so watch your beautiful face twicted under the pleasure”

 

Yunho kiss JaeJoong's neck after finishing his sentence, JaeJoong moan et let Yunho handel him. This one push his lover fowards the front and swing him downward. JaeJoong hang on the sink in front him, Yunho look at the view that the nerd offerd him. He smile and spit in his hand before coating his with his saliva. He stop a few second before asking to his lover.

 

“ Are you clean ?”

 

JaeJoong raise his head and look Yunho trough th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter