I HATE YOU

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN had returned to office since a week ago, returned energetic and focused as ever after he had traced Song Qian's location and in these one week, he kept went to Seoul and Paju back and forth just wanted to meet his beloved wife. As usual, although he came to see her but she would avoid him, pretended to be busy and he really had turned into thick-skinned man in front of her. He would come to her work place, watched she taught those kids and not forgetting about Minho who was jealous over him because tried to get close with his 'girlfriend'.

     When night came, he would wait for her outside the apartment building rather than waited in the car although the weather was really cold. He watched from parking area and when only her house became dark, then he would started the car engine and drove back to Seoul. Right now, he was in his office room, sitting on the sofa with Lee Joon was at the opposite site. The atmosphere was quite tense as they were gazing each other sharply before Lee Joon broke the long silence between them.

     “What is your purpose call me here. If it's not about work, then, please excuse me because I still have a lot of jobs to do,” he said sternly, couldn't stand sat alone in this room with the man who broke Song Qian's heart.

     “Yes, it isn't about work. It's about Qian. I had found her,” Nichkhun could see the smirk on his face and actually, he already knew about it from Song Qian. She called and told that Nichkhun found her in LnEw Dancing Centre.

     “So what?” he said informally because in this situation, their relationship wasn't between employer and employee but much more toward between man and man.

     “Along this period, you actually know where is she, don't you?”

     “So, what are you going to do to me? Do you expect me to tell you where is she after what you have done to her?” he said in mocking tone, chuckled sarcastically but Nichkhun only remained calm and smiled at him. If he was Lee Joon, he absolutely would do the same thing to protect the person he loved.

     “If this is the reason why you call me here, then I have no reason to stay longer. Please excuse me,” Lee Joon stood up and when he was about to leave the room, Nichkhun said something that was not really surprising him.

     “I'll get her back. No matter what happen, I won't let her go this time,” he said in serious tone, eyes never removed from him although Lee Joon was backing him at that moment. It was hard to believe him again but he wanted to see how long Nichkhun could stand to get Song Qian back. A week? A month? A year? Lee Joon only smirked before left the room without gave him last look. Yeah, actually he faced a lot difficulties to get her back and when Mrs.Vera wanted to meet her, he had to stop her because it wasn't the time for them to meet. He didn't want she felt burden if Mrs.Vera met her and interfered in their problems. What she needed right now was time and space.

     “Hello, Mr.Hong. Can you do me a favor?” Nichkhun said after he returned to his seat and dialled Mr.Hong's number.

     “Hire me a new secretary. Man only,” the reason why he did so because it was not Song Qian's place from the beginning. Her passion wasn't here but he could see it when she taught those kids dance. If one day they were together again, he had no intention to stop her from continued chased her dream and passion.

 

IT was already 11.30 pm and snow fell on that night, causing Song Qian wrapped tightly her arms around her body although she had wore an adequate amount of clothes today. She just return from somewhere, walked alone to her apartment and as she expected, Nichkhun waited for her at the entrance of apartment building. Although it was cold, he continously waited for her there and because of her, he chose to be shameless person. All his methods to persuade her, sent bouquet of flowers to her house, sent chocolates and even though she threw all of them into rubbish, he still didn't give up on her.

     “You have returned,” his voice trembled because of chillness of winter night but it still couldn't melt her anger away.

     “You are really shameless, aren't you? How many times I told you, I don't want to see your face here. Not only here, stop going to the dancing center,” Song Qian exasperated when he just threw her a smile as the answer. He wouldn't stop, would he?

     “Erm, I have become extremely thick-skinned person because of you,” through the way he spoke, she knew he wouldn't stop for a period of time. Nichkhun grabbed her wrist when she wanted to enter the building and as usual, she would pulled away from his grip.

     “Wait, I want to ask you something. Do you go to the night class because of what I've said to you last time?” he asked in weak tone and this wasn't easy for him to do it. He found out that every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, she would attend night class nearby and that was the reason why she retuned home late today.

     “Whether I attend night class or not, it is not your concern, Mr.Nichkhun. It is my dream to pursue my study but I have no chance to do so,” Song Qian turned angrily her body, stared at his face sharply and suddenly, she remembered again his humiliation on that night.

     “Why do you want to find me?! Why do you come here?! I'm only embarrassing you. Why you just don't wait until our marriage turned a year and then you can happily divorce me? You will get what you dream, Horvejkul properties, isn't that the reason why you marry me?” his heart stabbed by sharp sword every time she mentioned again about it but it wasn't hurt compared than the pain he experienced when he saw her tears of sadness.

     “Why you must appear again?! Why you just don't leave me alone!” she started to cried, hands hit angrily his broad chest and Nichkhun only stiffed in his position. Yeah, hit him, slap him, cursed him if that was the only way to vanish her anger toward him.

     “Do you hate me when I chase after you? Do you totally hate seeing my face?”

     “Yes, I hate you! Every time I see you, I will only remember the humiliation you threw to me! Go! I don't want to see your face!” she cried in anger and frustration, pushed his body away and watching her tears streamed out non-stop, Nichkhun became weak. Song Qian immediately turned around her body when she almost lost in front him, wiped away the tears that usually wetting her cheeks for almost every night since he appeared again in her life.

     “If that is what you want, then I'll go,” he said in weak tone, staring at her back with wet eyes before he went away and got into the car. He didn't want to stay here if his presence would continously made she cried, looked at her for last time and Song Qian only turned around after the sound of car engine disappeared from her hearing. Then, her sight caught a tiffin-carrier at the place when Nichkhun stood just now when she was about to enter the building and there was a note on it.

     'The weather become so cold and although you're busy, I hope you don't forget to take care of yourself. Here, I cook you some foods for you. They maybe aren't delicious as your foods but I hope you can eat them,' Song Qian removed the lid, tears dropped saw the egg rolls, squash pancake, fried rice and fried fish inside it. From the appearance of foods, looked his cooking skill had improved except the fried fish, worse and overcooked as ever. Why did he come and tried to shake her again? Why he must appear at the moment she chose to forget him and the pain he gave to her? Why must now? In the snowing night, she continously cried, collected the cold snow and smeared on her face with hope the tears would freeze and stopped streamed out again.

 

TAECYEON couldn't believe at what he heard just now but the ultrasound picture in his hand proved that he wasn't heard it mistakely. It was real that he was going to be a father soon. This morning, Kyuhyun called and asked to meet privately because he had something important to discuss about and Taecyeon didn't expect this was going to be the topic of discussion for today. Kyuhyun inserted his hand in the pocket, glancing at Taecyeon who was staring long at that picture before he looked the beautiful scenery of Han River in front them.

     “So, what are you going to do about this?” he asked sternly and although Eun Jung begged him to keep this matter from him but sorry, he couldn't do it.

     “Why she doesn't tell me about this? Why she hides this from me?” Taecyeon didn't understand what was in her mind. No wonder she acted so strange since last month because those were common symptoms of pregnancy.

     “I also don't understand my sister anymore. She said she don't want you to be with her just because you're the father of the babies,”

     “But those babies are mine. I have right on them. Did she tried to separate me with my babies?” he asked exasperately, couldn't believe that was her excuse for hiding such important matter from him. Kyuhyun faced Taecyeon as he sighed heavily in front him.

     “Taecyeon, I know her reason is unacceptable,” Kyuhyun uttered calmly, tried to make him understand how exactly Eun Jung felt right now.

     “Of course! That is so unacceptable!”

     “Listen, I know you're mad but try to understand her situation. After Kyu Jong died, she really has no intention to build new life with someone else, she buried that beautiful dream and her life is only for revenge. Although she is carrying your child, she actually too afraid if I found out about it and force you to take responsibility on her. The only reason is, she isn't ready to have a new life with you,” he explained the reason between her action so Taecyeon wouldn't misunderstand about she tried to deny his right on the babies.

     “Gosh, after what I have done for her, how can she thinks that I will accept her because she is carrying my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter