Easy

Press Your Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One * Easy

——

 

Hakyeon panted, grumbling to himself after he jut missed the last bus stop, yet again. He didn’t wake up in a good mood afterhe had shattered his new phone screen protector and spent a good hour searching for clothes to wear. Wonsik forgot to wake him up that day and Hakyeon spent his dream-filled twenty minutes in bed, buried deep under the warmth and comfort of his bed. 

 

So now, sitting at his desk, the only thing Hakyeon could do was yawn and run a tired hand through his purplish colored hair before leaving his mouth agape and eyes half-lidded. “Hakyeon, are you doing your work?” Hongbin questioned, eyes squinting in distaste. Hongbin is Hakyeon’s sunbae in the photgraphy job, however the raven haired man refused to use honorifics to gesture towards Hakyeon. 

 

Hakyeon knew Hongbin wouldn’t like him much. Ever since the pruple-haired boy’s first day at the department, Hongbin had been assigned to show Hakyeon around—as an elder, or more professional person in the job. And soon after that, Hongbin was found piling files and more confusing models onto Hakyeon’s desk. 

 

So, instead of speaking and risk the chance of yawning again, Hakyeon only nodded silently, lacing his thin fingers around the yellow pencil that was left abandoned on his desk for a good twenty minutes while Hakyeon snuck in a few dozes. Hongbin grunted, eyes lingering on Hakyeon before he retreated back to his office.

 

“I sure hope so, Hakyeon. I heard you have a new model to take care of.” Hongbin announced and Hakyeon nodded, keeping the hand secure on the pencil. “I hope you don’t up much like last time.” He praised before letting his body slid through the opened doors and into his own, secluded office. 

 

“Hakyeon, who’s that?” The familair voice rang in his ears and finally, Hakyeon sprinted out a bright smile, showing his pearl white teeth. Sanghyuk walked through the company doors, a small lunch box held tightly in his hand. “I brought you lunch since you didn’t eat breakfast today.” 

 

“How’d you know?” Hakyeon questioned quietly, eyebrows furrowed into a tight knot on his forehead, which was covered by the purplish colored fringes that fell right above his almond shaped eyes. Instead of answering, Sanghyuk only stepped under his knitted brows and smiled broadly, placing the box on Hakyeon’s desk. 

 

“Wonsik’s worried about you, do you know that?” Sanghyuk asked, stating the known fact. Everyone’s worried about him these days and Hakyeon could’ve been better when he was supposed to chase down a certain scandalous jerk around Seoul. 

 

But, of course it’s Wonsik. “Everyone’s worried about me. I know.” Hakyeon replied nonchalantly, eyes ogling the food in front of him. He hadn’t gotten a good chance to eat dinner last night or catch breakfast the next morning. So he appreciated the fact that the younger had time to go out to a convenience store and buy a box of cold sushi. Taking a small bite, Hakyeon glanced at his watch, eyes widening in the process. He’s going to be late if he didn’t hurry along with it. 

 

“Hakyeon, what are you doing?” Sanghyuk asked worriedly, taking note of the panicked features on his elder’s face. Sanghyuk’s always been a close f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter