Final

I want you in my family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taehyung, come here! Stop running around!”.

Baekhyun was a single parent, a young one. He had Taehyung when he was 17 with his first boyfriend, Daehyun, but things didn’t really work out between them as lovers. Now Beakhyun is 21, he works in a coffee shop.

“Taehyung! Your appa is here!” Baekhyun and Daehyun were still friends, and the other often came over to stay with their son when he was at work.

“ok ok, I’m coming!” Taehyung ran to his father and jumped on him.

“have a good day at work mommy!” little Tae said while smiling brightely.

“you too baby. Thanks Dae. See you later guys!”. Yeah, Baekhyun was called ‘mommy’ by Taehyung because he once heard his appa calling him that.

---

“ I’m gonna be late. Kyungsoo will surely kill me this time” he thought while he was running. Kyungsoo was one of his coworkers, the cook and the one who seemed always angry, except for when he was with his clingy boyfriend, Jongin. His other coworkers were Minseok, called Baozi by many, the oldest and the nicest out of them, who helped in the kitchen, Luhan, a nice Chinese guy who seemed younger than he really was, who also helped in the kitchen and was a bartender, while Yixing, one of his Chinese friends, was the cashier and Joonmyeon, the eomma of the group, was the one who thought about the financial things. Baekhyun was a waiter. Their coffee shop was a small one.

---

“I’m here guys! Sorry, Taehyung wasn’t behaving” Baekhyun said always entering and spotting a frowning Kyungsoo.

“I’ll let it pass this time just because I adore that kid. Now let’s open” Kyungsoo said.

 

It was around 7 in the evening and there were only a few people, when a giant and a slightly shorter boy entered and sat down.

“Good morning! What can I get you?” Baekhyun said while smiling at the two, especially at the one with adorable ears, aww he’s so cute and handsome at the same timeee~ he internally squealed, without knowing that the coustomer, Chanyeol, thought the same about him.

“just a black coffee for me, what about you, brat?” a chuckle escaped Baekhyun as he was writing down the order, and Chanyeol swore the world stopped, oh how he wanted to hear that sound again and again.

“ya, I’m not a brat, hyung!” the younger pouted.

“sorry…?” Chanyeol started.

“Baekhyun, my name is Baekhyun” he said trying not to blush, even if there was nothing to blush for.

“sorry Baekhyun, he’ll just take a slice of your special chocolate flavoured cake”

“did I just see hyung flirting with some really cute guy?” the ‘brat’, Sehun, said. Now Baekhyun was definitely blushing.

“ok then, they’ll be here in a few minutes” and he tried to walk away as fast as possible to hide his blush, when he reached the counter where Luhan was, and started fanboying to him about what just happened to him. Luhan was curious to know who this handsome boy was so lookend where him and the other guy were, but his attention was captured by the pouting guy, he kept staring until the boy turned and saw him. Luhan blushed and looked down. Baekhyun, who had already recovered, saw what happened and started teasing him. Luhan just ignored him, still blushing, and went to do his work. Baekhyun brought the orders to the ‘hottie’s table’, as he called it.

“here you go! Enjoy!” Baekhyun said cheerfully, and then shyly glanced at Chanyeol, but when he was abut to go away he heard his name being called.

“Baekhyun” Chanyeol called him and he could feel goosebums because, damn if his name didn’t sound beautiful coming from the man’s lips.

“yes? Do you need something?” Baekhyun replied in a small voice

“uhm, well, I know it’s kind of sudden, but… would you give me your number? I’d really like to get to know you.  By the way, my name is Chanyeol”

Baekhyun was shocked, on the outside he couldn’t even move but on the inside he was jumping and squealing. Chanyeol misunderstood his lack of response from Baekhyun for a rejection, so he started to quickly apologize, but Baekhyun just shook his head before saying that he was just surprised,

“well, while you lovers keep talking, I’ll go to pay. Bye Baekhyun, I’m sure we’ll see each other again” at this he winked at Chanyeol “so, see you next time. Yeol, I’m gonna wait for you out” after this he went to the counter where a flustered Luhan was trying to remain calm.

“so?” Chanyeol asked nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

“oh, I’ll go write it down, wait here please” Beakhyun went to the counter to find a piece of paper and a pen, and he accidentally heard a shy Luhan trying to talk with Chanyeol’s friend without stuttering too much. Unconsciously a smile formed on his face, it seemed like he wasn’t the only lucky one. He scribbled down his number on a piece of paper and returned to Chanyeol who was patiently waiting for him.

“here it is. it seems like your friend got a little crush on our deer, and I think it is a mutual thing”

“Sehun? He is my brother. Also I feel really sorry for your friend” at the last sentence Baekhyun smiled a little behind his hands and his eyes formed little crescents.

“gosh you are so cute” it was a whisper and Baekhyun shouldn’t have heard it, but he did, and he blushed hard.

“uh well, I’ll go now… I’ll surely text you!” Chanyeol said while blushing too.

“o-oh, sure… see you then, Chanyeol”. The two boys went out and Baekhyun rushed to Luhan, who was also flustered.

“Lu! Lu! You’ll never guess what just happened to me! Do you remember the handsome boy I talked about? He asked me my number and he said he’ll...-” he stopped talking after seeing his friend’s still shocked and pink face

“Lu, are you alright? Do you feel well?” he asked concerned, when he got no response from the other he suddenly remembered seeing his friend talking with Chanyeol’s brother.

“it seems I’m not the only lucky one” he said smirking.

“Baekhyuuuun! Aigoo he gave me his number, what should I do?” Luhan abruptly said hiding his face in his hands.

“would you both please shut up and start working?” Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and ignored him.

“what do you mean ‘what should I do?’? he gave you his number, now it’s your turn, do something, call him or text him!” he happily said trying not to jump around and scare some customers away.

“it’s so easy for you, you just have to wait for your prince to text you!”  Luhan stated pouting, and Baekhyun blushed.

“we’ll help each other out, ok? Now let’s work before SatanSoo comes and beats us up”

---

When Baekhyun got home he thanked Daehyun for taking care of little Taehyung, and after he went away, he took his baby in his arms and hugged him.

“did you miss me? Huh?” Baekhyun asked while pecking his son’s cheek.

“of course I missed you mommy!” the baby said wrapping his hands around Baekhyun’s neck.

“now now, do you want to help me cooking?” Baekhyun put down Taehyung.

“yesss~ but mommy can you sing for me while we cook?” the boy tried doing puppy eyes

“of course!” he cooed, seeing his baby being so cute was something that helped him relax.

 

After cooking, and eating beakhyun washed Taehyung and put him to bed, then went to have a shower himself, as he was about to lie down on his bed he heard his phone vibrating, signaling that a message has just arrived, he took it and then he lied on his bed

From xxx xxx xxxx

Hi! I wanted to ask you if you were free this Saturday, you know, maybe we could take something to eat together… let me know! :)

-Chanyeol

Baekhyun rolled in bed and screamed in his pillow, he just got a date with a really handsome guy, awww I can’t wait for Saturday, maybe he’s the one! Oh right, I have to reply

To Chanyeol

Yes Saturday, then~. What time and where? :)

He couldn’t help but worry is it ok? Does that sound too eager?

then he stopped moving around and looked at the ceil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter