Sasaeng

Youthful mirror

 

 

Taeyong had no clue how to answer to this.

He would probably jump out by the next stop. The next traffic light. What the actual ?

Jaejoong though was smart.

When they reached the next traffic light and the car came to a stop, Taeyong tried to open the door and just get out but the door was locked.

„Smartass“ Was Jaejoong’s reply. A snort. Great. Taeyong cursed inwardly. What else could he do? this seriously.

Jaejoong was watching him through the mirror. He could immediately say what that guy was about to do. Everyone compared that stupid kid to him. So if it was true, he would do the same he would do in this situation. He was ready for it. He just wondered. Jaejoong had to test the situation. To test that guy.

„Jaejoong what do you want?“

„Did I allow you to call me Jaejoong?“

„I don’t give a ! You are kidnapping me currently and I am honestly not going to let you up my face and even be nice to you. What kind of sickness do you actually have to be this ed up?“

There was silence surrounding them right then before Jaejoong just laughed. What the actually ? He would have said the exact same. At that age at least.

„Fine“ Jaejoong hummed and that made Taeyong furrow his brow. What kind of sickness? Really. Sick bastard.

The drive took pretty long. They were certainly not in Seoul anymore. Where the were they heading to? Taeyong could not stand this. He just wanted to punch that . How on earth could all people think he was such an angel and all? No one except the company’s heads were talking bad about him. In his fans' eyes, he was so perfect and such an angel. Well, his appearance was cold and currently he was a cold person. That impression even made him shiver from fear. He tried not to show though.

Jaejoong stopped by a building that used to be a store. Yeah. Before Jaejoong had broken in and crashed everything he could find with his “friends” back then. He had been full of anger but also smart enough to cover his ing face. Unlike the other idiots. Whatever. He got caught in the end. He was too young, so they let him go after beating him.

Being adopted is not always a piece of cake.

“Where are we, Mr. Kim?”

Jaejoong turned his head to look at him only for a short moment because he was surprised that Taeyong was actually being formal. Taeyong rose his brow questioningly “What?”

“None of your business”

Taeyong snorted “Yeah, sure. Where the are we anyway?”

“Good question. You’ll see. Get out”

Taeyong refused to. What if he would get out and that person would just leave him there?

Jaejoong chuckled and got out first. He could understand that reaction. He shut the door and went into the building. The door was covered by a band but he only ripped it open. Taeyong was watching from the inside of the car and widened his eyes. What was going on there?

He hesitated first but in the end got out of the car too, following that crazy man.

“What are we here for?” Taeyong asked as he looked around. There were just empty shelfs and some stuff that had been forgotten on the floor. Some shattered glass was on the floor and there was dirt everywhere. The whole floor was covered with it. He furrowed his brows confused “Are you gonna beat me up here or what?”

Jaejoong grinned and turned to look around for a while, his hands sliding into the pockets of his jeans “Would be a great idea, huh?”

“Why do you want to beat me up anyway? We look alike. Yeah. But we look totally different once you take a closer look. We sound different and I surely don’t behave as you do. So what do you want from me? Are you a stalker or what?”

Okay that made Jaejoong laugh.

Taeyong was confused since he honestly did not know what else to say anymore. That guy was sick.

“I’ve heard you ed up people and stole their money.”

Taeyong shrugged. He did feel bad about it but it was part of his past. What could he do? He would apologize. He would go back and stop himself from doing all the bad things he had done if he could. He regretted them. But they were part of his past as said and those actions had turned him into the person he was now. He had been taught a lesson. He was grateful he received another chance which  he had taken and worked hard for.

“So?” Jaejoong rose a brow amused and kept ing grinning which kind of triggered Taeyong. The worst part was, that it was a waste to punch that face. Old or not. He looked young and was beautiful. Kim Jaejoong had style and it showed. He looked manly now after having been in military for that long. His body was covered with muscles that looked good on him. Everything he wore, really suited him.

Too bad that he could not stand his character. Taeyong shrugged and answered “I have done things I regret. Yeah. But I have learned from my mistakes. And I am thankful for the chance I got. I worked really hard Mr. Kim. Please just let me go and leave me alone and just…let me live my life and work for everything. So just..please let me be. Anything that angers you…I assure you that we are not alike”

Jaejoong disturbed his little speech “Ah! Well, I would not say that. We are alike. Actually, you are a ed up copy of me”

“I am not a copy!” Taeyong yelled annoyed. What the ? He was a person just like that man in front of him and they were surely different. 

“Fine. You are right. You are not a copy of me. You are a nice try.”

Taeyong took a deep breath “Honestly. You are getting onto my nerves”

“You think I care?”

“Obviously you don’t but whatever. Even if you beat the out of me, I will stand up”

“If you have legs of course”

Taeyong paused and looked at him, not believing what he had heard. He would not…?!

“Chill. I just wanted to talk to you. I feel comfortable here, which is why we are here.”

Taeyong snorted and pointed at the shattered glass “Comfortable”

Jaejoong grinned “Who do you think did this?”

Taeyong looked at him again “What the ? Not when you were a celebrity though”

“Smart guy.”

“Yeah…Why did you do this?”

Jaejoong shrugged “It gave me a thrill. A feeling that I was in control and have some sort of power over other weak people that only whine.

“You don’t even regret it?”

“Not this one”

“Why not?”

“He deserved it.”

Taeyong shook his head and looked around all the time. He could actually not believe it. What did he get himself into? Maybe he really should consider plastic surgery. At least he would not have that creep to stalk him.

“Do you regret fighting for yourself when the teacher accused you though he was wrong and you didn’t steal the girl’s money? Actually, you even liked her no?”

Taeyong’s jaw almost dropped. What the . How did he know?

“How do I know huh?”

Okay. He was seriously frightened. Who the was he? Stupid. He knew who he was but what the ?

Jaejoong laughed lightly and turned his head to the side “Aww. Frightened maybe?”

“Honestly? Kinda. Yeah.”

“Well, I told you, you should not underestimate me. Haven’t I?”

“I don’t remember but I would love to leave now and not see you again. Is that possible? Somehow?” Taeyong was frightened and it showed. He did not want any of this. He did not want his stalker to look like him and he did certainly not want to have anything to do with that person. He furrowed his brows but then he felt his legs tingle and before he knew it, he turned and tried to run out of that building. He reached the "door" and Jaejoong yanked him back by his shoulder and pushed him so that he would fall onto the frame. He hissed and Jaejoong laughed. “Cute”

What the actual ? He tried to escape again but this time Jaejoong captured his shirt with one hand and with the other he held his chin tightly and looked at the face "Yeah, we really look and don’t look alike. You’re right”

And with that he leaned in and kissed him deeply.

Taeyong pushed him away and Jaejoong laughed.

“Let’s go. I will drive you to your dorm”

Taeyong was left confused and dumb folded. WHAT?? WHAT?????????

ing disgusting. But he smelled good. What? No! Definitely not.

Mind.

 

 

 ++++++to be continued++++++