Blessed

Kwon Jiyong Little Family

October 1st, 2010

The girl woke up with a heavy pain lingered on her head. She felt like she has been beaten by a baseball bat and there was an unexplainable pain from her bottom.

He heard her horor gasped and tighten his arms on her petite and waist.

 Looked like the girl almost fainted when she found out it was him, the infamous dragon in the campus. 

‘’Let’s just pretend that this never happen and we don’t know each other okay?’’

She hastily grabbed her clothes and tighten the blanket around her body.

Kwon Jiyong just nodded on what she said and watched the clumsy girl leave him alone.

‘’We’ll meet again soon gorgeous’’ he smirked before continued his sleep that was being disturbed by her before.

October 5th, 2010

‘’Oh my God Daeeee! It’s him! We should go now!’’ he could heard she shrieked and grabbed her bestfriend hand quickly tried to exit the ance studio only to met Kwon Jiyong with his clique blocked their way out with his usual smirked plastered on his handsome face. 

He tried to hold her hand but get yanked instead. And once again he just simply watched the interesting girl walked away from him.

‘’Wow feisty, just like my style. Later girl, you're so interesting Choi Seungri.''

October 20th, 2010

Kwon Jiyong grabbed onto the pole so hard till his knuckles turned white. He can’t believe this, his sweet gorgeous feisty girl clung onto a tall ugly ‘’tree’’.

But he let out a relieved breathe when he found out that was her step brother. The famous Choi Seunghyun.

October 30th , 2010

He was so excited for dance class.

Why?

Because he will met his lovely girl in this class.

And Seungri will simply frowned whenever he tried to flirt with her.

But not today, she looked so pale and sick. Her movement was slow and not as sharp as usual. He ran all the way from the corner to the middle of the dance studio when he saw Seungri fell after doing her usual step with blood trickled from her thighs.

He never felt this nervous before, the doctor came out after 15 minutes and after some shocking explanation her brother immediately threw a couple of punch on his face. If only Mrs Choi didn’t stop him, Jiyong might as well had to stay warded along with Seungri.

Seungri threw tantrums when she found out that she almost miscarriaged. She had been crying for hours and her parents showed their regrets about this news.

‘’GET OUT’’ she told him with a cold tone.

‘’I’ll be back tomorrow’’Jiyong tried to hold her hand but stopped and leave the room.

October 31st, 2010

Kwon Jiyong came back with his parents and asked for forgiveness from Seungri’s family.

He was more than ready to take the responsibility.

And both of the family finally settled down with an agreement with marrying both of them.

November 14th, 2010

They were finally announced as husband and wife.

They went for a simple garden wedding only attended by closest families and friends. Both of the groom and bride smiled brightly on their wedding day.

Kwon Jiyong took a very good care during Seungri’s pregnancy. Though sometimes or most of the times he almost lost her patience with her spoiled attitude but he deserved a grammy awards for being the most patient and responsible husband.

July 23rd, 2011

Kwon Jiyong sped up his car to the hospital when he received an emergency called from his mother.

His wife was going to deliver their baby. He didn’t care how many summons he will get later because right now in his mind was all about his wife and the baby.

He made it on time. And he cried when he saw the struggled of his wife pushing their baby for almost an hour.

He kissed her sweaty forehead. Thanked her for the best gift ever.

She smiled and snuggled onto the baby.

And...

They snapped their first family photo ever. 

December 12th, 2015

‘’Will you two hurry up? Kwon Hyunri don’t try to be like your dad! Your uncle Seunghyun and Aunty Dae will not be happy if we’re late!’’

Kwon Jiyong just smiled towards his wife words but he suddenly paled when he saw his wife was on the floor and sweat all over her dress……..looked like they were going to the hospital instead of church.

On December, 12 once again they were blessed with another little angel.

They were smiling while watching their son played with his newly born sister.

And not to forget the pout on Daesung’s lips when she had to come to the hospital with her wedding dress and whined on how unfair her bestfriend already had two children and she only got married to the oldie Seunghyun today. ''It wasn't my fault Seungri got knocked up when she was 20!'' Seunghyun half shouted when he received a powerful and painful pinch from Mrs Choi.

They all let out a big laughed and took another precious photo of their happy family.

And no words can described on how much Kwon Jiyong loved and thankful for his little family.

 

 

AN: Lol i was trying to distract myself from journals and watched Teen Parent and this was born. I don't know how is it. But i hope you guys will enjoy this one shot. and i hope the timeline would be okay. If it isn't okay please tell me and i will change it. Thank you :D