Ghost stories ( weak stomache don't read please i have blood shed and much more in here )

Vixx chat room / oneshots

( hehe noona/unrie loves ghost stories hehehe me have fun highlight please a waring  ) Ghost stories ( weak stomache don't read please i have blood shed and much more in here for your safety don't read AUTHOR CHAN NOT RESOPLADE AT ALL I WANRED YOU ! 

" ok Leo this a stories is real cute to me so here you go " said Sonya handing over the stories over to him ." thanks sonya owe one " he said . " just don't bring me to the movies with horror movies i get really skittsh ether way oh make sure you guys have milk for this don't tell any thing about this k " sonya said . " ok im going see ya next place for the annuel meeting " leo said as sonya noded . She waved good bye to him as he got in the car that manger mickey was waiting in . He logged in to the chat room for a good time tonight he was going to send them in hell .( Aunthor chan has stories from urban lengeds and stuff so hehehe be ready if have weak somache i ask of you not to read )

sunshineprince  : OK guys it tim for ghost stories who what go for first 

coldheartedprince : im going ready for doom 

theflyingvocals : im scared 

coldheartedprince :She lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage and sold herbal remedies for a living. Folks living in the town nearby called her Bloody Mary, and said she was a witch. None dared cross the old crone for fear that their cows would go dry, their food-stores rot away before winter, their children take sick of fever, or any number of terrible things that an angry witch could do to her neighbors.

 

Then the little girls in the village began to disappear, one by one. No one could find out where they had gone. Grief-stricken families searched the woods, the local buildings, and all the houses and barns, but there was no sign of the missing girls. A few brave souls even went to Bloody Mary's home in the woods to see if the witch had taken the girls, but she denied any knowledge of the disappearances. Still, it was noted that her haggard appearance had changed. She looked younger, more attractive. The neighbors were suspicious, but they could find no proof that the witch had taken their young ones.

 

Then came the night when the daughter of the miller rose from her bed and walked outside, following an enchanted sound no one else could hear. The miller's wife had a toothache and was sitting up in the kitchen treating the tooth with an herbal remedy when her daughter left the house. She screamed for her husband and followed the girl out of the door. The miller came running in his nightshirt. Together, they tried to restrain the girl, but she kept breaking away from them and heading out of town.

 

The desperate cries of the miller and his wife woke the neighbors. They came to assist the frantic couple. Suddenly, a sharp-eyed farmer gave a shout and pointed towards a strange light at the edge of the woods. A few townsmen followed him out into the field and saw Bloody Mary standing beside a large oak tree, holding a magic wand that was pointed towards the miller's house. She was glowing with an unearthly light as she set her evil spell upon the miller's daughter.

 

The townsmen grabbed their guns and their pitchforks and ran toward the witch. When she heard the commotion, Bloody Mary broke off her spell and fled back into the woods. The far-sighted farmer had loaded his gun with silver bullets in case the witch ever came after his daughter. Now he took aim and shot at her. The bullet hit Bloody Mary in the hip and she fell to the ground. The angry townsmen leapt upon her and carried her back into the field, where they built a huge bonfire and burned her at the stake.

 

As she burned, Bloody Mary screamed a curse at the villagers. If anyone mentioned her name aloud before a mirror, she would send her spirit to revenge herself upon them for her terrible death. When she was dead, the villagers went to the house in the wood and found the unmarked graves of the little girls the evil witch had murdered. She had used their blood to make her young again. 

 

From that day to this, anyone foolish enough to chant Bloody Mary's name three times before a darkened mirror will summon the vengeful spirit of the witch. It is said that she will tear their bodies to pieces and rip their souls from their mutilated bodies. The souls of these unfortunate ones will burn in torment as Bloody Mary once was burned, and they will be trapped forever in the mirror. A picture of her and another stroy this story is from amaerica from pa .

 

Old+Coaly.jpg

Penn State oldest known ghost story is about, believe it or not, a little ghost mule. Coaly was a pack mule that came to Pennsylvania from Kentucky in 1857 with his owner, Piersol Lythe. The university hired the mule on a day-to-day basis to help build the original five-story Old Main building—Coaly’s job was to bring limestone from a nearby quarry located near what is now the intersection of College Avenue and Pugh Street.

 

After the job was complete in 1863 the university purchased the mule for $190, which was a huge amount of money for the time. At first the mule was kept on the lawn at Old Main and later at the farm. Coaly’s service to the university spanned 30 years.

 

He helped with the landscaping and construction of various buildings at Penn State. In the 1800’s many students were required to work on the university farm as a class requirement, many of these students formed a bond of affection for the little mule.

 

One favorite prank perpetrated by Penn’s students was to take Coaly up to the top of Old Main’s bell tower and leave him up there for a few hours before getting him down. To some this seems unduly cruel but these same students made Coaly the “unofficial mascot” of Penn State. *

 

Old+Main+Penn+State.jpg

Coaly died of natural causes on January 1, 1893. The students at the time decided to preserve his skeleton. This skeleton remained on display in the original Old Main building until it burned down in the 1900s. Among the items saved from the flames was Coaly’s skeleton. His bones were temporarily moved to the basement of Watts Hall and put in storage. Then they where moved to the attic of the old Penn State veterinary hospital where they were used as a teaching tool in Zoology classes in the 1900s. From here they were moved to the Agriculture Building.  **

 

Soon after the bones were moved to the basement in Watts Hall students started to report seeing the mule standing outside the storage room door. Some saw him wandering the halls while others students reported hearing braying sounds and the sound of hoof beats around the building. At first the staff felt this must be a student prank, but several staff members over time saw the mule and heard the sounds as well. It appeared the ghost of “Old Coaly,” as the students and staff started to call him, was not happy with the move—some state the reason for this was he missed all the attention he had received in Old Main before it burnt down. ***

 

As his remains were moved over the years from place to place around the campus the ghost of the little mule was still seen and heard. Even when his bones were given a more “visible” location in the Agricultural Building it seems Old Coaly was still not happy with this new location. Today from time to time startled students and staff still come forward to report they have seen the spirit of Old Coaly. People have stopped claiming that it is a result of a student prank because the idea that students from one generation to the next would keep it going is highly unlikely. In fact many Penn State students today do not know the Old Coaly story.  another 

 

Now when Colonel Howell of the British Army chanced to meet the daughter of the wealthy farmer Jarrett, who owned land near Valley Forge, he fell head-over-heels in love. Howell had a bit of a reputation as a womanizer, but it faded away after he met Ruth. The girl had a brother serving under Washington and none of her family liked the red coats, but so overwhelming was Howell's love for her that it conquered the reluctant maiden's heart.

Ruth and her British soldier met in a secret place near the wall of her garden, which was hidden by a small grove of trees. On the night that Howell proposed, they were standing near the wall when the sharp, merry sound of a drummer rang through the garden. At first they ignored the noise, caught up in their plans for the future, but as the sound of the drum grew nearer, Howell started looking about nervously and even peering over the wall, trying to see the drummer.

Ruth was puzzled by Howell's reaction. No one could see them in this little grove, which was why they used it for their trysts.

"What is wrong?" she cried, hurrying to him.

"There is no one there," Howell told Ruth hoarsely.

Ruth stared at him, frightened by his words. The roll of the drum still rang through the fields beyond the wall.

"But surely…" she began. She was interrupted by a phantom rat-a-tat-tat. The sound drew closer. As they listened in horror, it came right through the garden gate just beyond the trees. The invisible drummer entered their little hollow and passed right through the wall next to them. Only when it ceased altogether did Howell snap out of the fear-induced trance he was in. He convulsively clasped Ruth to his chest. No less frightened, Ruth begged Howell to tell her what it could mean.

"For the last three generations," Howell said shakily, "a phantom drummer has appeared to warn my family of a change in fortunes, some for good, most for ill." Seeing the look on Ruth's face, he tried to shake off his terror. He spoke a few words of reassurance to his newly betrothed, which neither of them believed, kissed her goodbye, and galloped away.

In a skirmish the next day, Colonel Howell was shot. He was brought to Farmer Jarrett's house for nursing, though Ruth's father was reluctant to have a British soldier under his roof. To Ruth's relief, the wound was fairly minor and would soon heal. To add to her joy, her father grew fond of the young man and consented to their marriage if Howell would leave the British army. The Colonel made this promise willingly and a secret marriage was soon arranged.

Then tragedy struck. Orders arrived demanding that Howell rejoin his regiment on the eve of an impending battle. Howell knew that to honorably resign his commission would take months, and he would be forced to fight and kill the Americans in the battle the next day. So he decided to marry Ruth, desert the British army, and hide himself away until it was safe to rejoin the Jarrett household.

Divesting himself of the British uniform, he donned the clothes of a civilian and stood with Ruth before a minister in the parlor of the Jarrett house. As he slipped the wedding ring on his beloved's finger and bent to kiss her, the roll of a drum sounded from outside. Howell and Ruth turned fearfully and listened as the invisible drummer climbed the steps, walked through the room, and exited via the far wall.

Ruth clung to her new husband in terror, while the guests and clergy murmured in awe. Then they heard rough voices outside and someone pounded on the front door. Suddenly the house was full of British soldiers, come to capture Howell based on the testimony of one of the Jarrett servants, who hated the red coats and had betrayed them. Howell was arrested, tried, and shot for desertion. At the moment he died, Ruth, sobbing alone in her bedchamber at home, heard the faint, unmistakable roll of a phantom drum. again . 

When you’re walking up through Two Shop
You’ll know someone is aroundJ&L Steel Mill - Southside Steel Mill
If you hear a sort of clanking
And a hollow sound.
For the ghost of Jim Grabowski
Who was killed in ’22
Must forever walk through Two Shop
Which I will explain to you.
Jim fell into a ladle,
And they couldn’t find a trace,
So they couldn’t take the body
To a final resting place…
Yes, there is a ghost in Two Shop,
I have seen this specter twice,
And you’ll stay away from there at night
If you heed my advice.

This macabre poem tells the fate of Jim Grabowski, one of approximately forty workers who died at Jones & Laughlin Steel’s Two Shop at the Southside mill complex. According to legend, Jim Grabowski tripped over a rigger’s hose and fell into the foundry ladle – he was immediately liquefied. His death occurred in 1922 and until the complex was demolished in 1960, one could hear his anguished cries for help throughout the shop, followed by demonic laughter. Laughter indicative of the madness of a man never put to rest, or perhaps something more sinister – foul play?

Jim Grabowski was not the only man to meet his fate in the ladle of J&L Steel’s Two Shop. When a man fell into the ladle, the tainted steel would be buried or dumped in a vacant lot. Without any body to bury or even ashes to put in an urn, steel workers began honoring the fallen by taking a small portion of the polluted steel, allowing it to form into a nugget, and presenting it to the worker’s family as some form of closure.

After the Two Shop closed and during the process of building the Four Shop, some of the tainted steel was found on the site of the old Two Shop. The steel was broken up and used for scrap – a process that some say disturbed the spirits of those who died in Two Shop, bringing them back to their horrific deaths in the ladle.

Today, the site of the old Southside mill complex is home to a massive entertainment and shopping center. How do the spirits of those who died at the steel mill feel about it? If you’re ever catching a movie at the SouthSide Works Cinema and you smell the harsh fumes of molten metal, ask the guy sitting next to you – he might know.       a different one then

 

Back when smoke from the J&L Steel Mill still billowedSlag Pile Annie across the Monongahela, a young woman could be seen in a tunnel running underneath the furnaces of the steel mill. In the early 1950s, a college student worked at the mill, driving a small train in a tunnel underneath the furnaces, retrieving hot slag to put in the train’s hopper cars and depositing it in a nearby dump.

While working his shift one night, the student happened upon a young woman standing beside the track a few feet ahead of him, describing her as being dressed in coarse clothes and wearing a red bandanna tied over her hair. Fearing for her safety, the student called to the woman, telling her she was likely to be killed standing around in such a dangerous area. Her reply? “I can’t be killed. I’m already dead.” Stunned, the student drove the car out of the tunnel and immediately reported to his boss.

When told the story of the strange encounter, the foreman wasn’t surprised to hear it.  He informed the student that the woman was known as Slag Pile Annie. During WWII, she had driven the exact same train the student was currently operating. The foreman went on to tell the student that she had been killed in an accident in the tunnel five years before the student’s conversation with her. I wonder if he kept that job? again . In Columbia County, Pennsylvania, there’s a near-ghost town called Centralia that is often considered the creepiest place in the United States. From 1981 to 2013, its population has gone from over 1,000 to just 7 due to the mine fire that’s been burning underneath the burough for more than 50 years. In the video you’re about to see, some filmmakers visited Centralia… and it’s one you’ve got to see Centralia was the inspiration for the movie and video game, Silent Hill. Have you ever been to Centralia?