Kookie's Scar

A Chance to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Alana went inside her house. The lamp already turned off. Her mother might be already fell asleep. She came to the kitchen to eat first. She always been alone, even if her mom was there. She had this cold relationship with her mother. They were not close like the other mom and daughter. Her mom had a mysterious side that Alana never want to touch. She always felt her mom was not so natural to her, they were more like stranger to each other. What Alana know was just her mother was always there, she was the one who raised her. She remembered all. But she never knew about her father. Never knew his face, his figure, his name, his voice, everything about his father. Her mother just told her father was foreigner from Brazil. She ever asked her grandmother, but she didn't even answer anything. Alana stopped to asking about her father since she entere middle school. She somehow just knew that may be her mother had a spesific reason to not tell her why, why did her parents divorce and why did her mom never tell anything about him, she just wondered that may be someday her mother would reveal it. Even if she didn't know when will that someday come.

She dropped her bag down to the side of her desk. She looked around and layed her body up on the bed. She felt so tired. Suddenly she remembered about the earlier thing happen at school. Park Ji Min. Alana couldn't be wrong to memorize it. She surely knew it was the same Park Ji Min as she used to know. That Park Ji min, even if they both already grew up now. But how come Ji Min said he didn't know her? Especially when she told her name. Jimin couldn't even tell? That couldn't be. And what if Alana was wrong? No, it nonsense. She was a top class student who remembered all the lessons by herself every day and nigth, how coul she not remember one single person? It was pretty easy, especially if that person was worth to remember for. 

Alana shook her head in sudden. She tried to deny her own memory. She might be wrong or may be...she was not thtat special for Ji Min to remember her. She couldn't lie, she felt a bit hurt if it she really was not special for Ji Min. Couldn't it be just her past only, within Ji Min? and her, never been in Ji Min's past? Alana didn't know but she felt hurt a little. She decided to clear her mind by taking a shower. She had to focused her mind. It was not the time to think about all of this thing. She didn't want to make her life more complicated. She wanted a peaceful life. And peaceful life came from peaceful mind. 

 

*****

 

Alana went inside her room again. She felt uneasy as she heard someone yelled from house next door. From Jung Kook's voice. She couldn't hear it clearly but she could tell it was his mom who yelled out. It was not a scary yelled, her mom more sounded like...worry and upset. She took her ears closer to the window which was closed. 

"Jung..kook, answer me, what are you doing at school?" Jung Kook's mom said. Along with it there was a sound from Jung Kook's brother. "Eomma, it's okay....he's fine.". His brother seemed like he wanted to comfort his mom. And then

Please log in to read the full chapter