Chapter 8

All I Ask is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks later Shin Hye and Chin Hwa are officially part of Lee's Family and everyone knows it ..it was a big news not only in business world but also in showbiz and politics , Headlines from tv news tabloids that one of the billionaire bachelor is now married and every girl in this country cried a lot, maybe his not in a showbiz industry but his charisma with the girls are more like kpop idol..

Minho and Shin hyes wedding is not that big wedding its just a simple its only family members and closest friends were there.. 

At Lee Mansion The whole clan of MinHo are there to greet them ..Chin Hwa now is happy to see his father and mother together his wish come true and with his smile everyone adore this little cute boy ..

===========================Flashback===============================

At the night of there wedding they are in hotel.. Min Hos mother book a 3 days and 2 nights accomodation in a 5 star class hotel in seoul.. In everyone eyes they saw a lovely couple Min Ho is being gentleman to Shin Hye and make the people believed that they are sweet with each other  but after the show to there audience they become distant specially when they are not in front of people they spend the nights no n talking.. Shin hye become more cautious and Min Ho's aware of that .. they sleep in different bed Min Ho sleeps in a queen size bed and Shin Hyes at the sofa .. .

 

After the celebration at Lee's Mansion 

All family members wish is to have a new baby for Min Ho's and Shin Hye... specially the elders they wanted to see the new baby because they are not getting any younger .. and Minho replies to them that it will come soon and that makes Shin Hye blush ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter