Angel Floriography

Trust

Jung Hyuk check his wall clock and he tried to calculate the time. Then he take a shower. Today he choose to wear a black short sleeves shirt with a blue jeans. He ed two buttons of his shirt. He also brought an extra clothes. A white v neck long sleeves and a black jeans. He need to change after work since he going to the Mysterious Women's house. He need to look good in front of her family since he need to returning her uncle clothes. 

"Hello Boss. Good Morning. Just a reminder. Today you are not going straight to Angel Floriography but to Brand New Florists Nursery." said Philip. 

"Hello Philip. Actually I'm getting ready to go there now. Later don't forget to order a breakfast for me too." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Yes Boss. Please kiss Mari for me." request Philip.

"Not only kiss, I'll hug her for you." Jung Hyuk laughing. 

"That's too. He he he. I'll see you later boss." said Philip. 

"My breakfast, don't forget alright? See you later." Jung Hyuk keep reminding him. 

Jung Hyuk started his car engine and he hoping there were no accidents or any road construction on going. He reached at Brand New Florist Nursery. He opened his car, he can smell a flower fragrant and he can see a Parson Russell Tierre barking and running towards him. He kneeled on his left knee and waiting for her to come. 

"You miss me Mari?" ask Jung Hyuk while hugging and letting her his chin. 

"I know it. It was you, Hyukkie. No wonder she barking non stop. She always excited seeing you. You're early today." said Suk Min. 

"I got lucky that's today traffic is smooth. I'm happy seeing Mari too. Philip misses her too. Requesting me to kiss and hug her. He he he. She keeps growing pretty and healthy." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Yes. I shall thanked you for saving her and she are healthy until now." Suk Min thanking him. 

"It's a past story Suk Min hyung. Shall we go check my order." Jung Hyuk trying to change the topics.

"Probably it was nothing to you, I'll never forget what you did. Mari is like a daughter for me. You save her life as same as you save me. Thank you Jung Hyuk." Suk Min grateful to him. 

"You make me embarrassed. We should checked my order. Lots of work to do later." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Oh don't worry. Jong Min is here. I was surprised that he show up earlier than you." said Suk Min. 

"Boss, you are here." Jong Min calling and waving at him happily. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Jung Hyuk.

"Philip hyung didn't told you that I'll be here to help you? He must be forgotten. He still young but he having a weak memory." Jong Min laughing. 

"Stop making fun of your superior... without my permission. Ha ha ha." Jung Hyuk laughed. 

Both of them started working and they finished early since there two of them. They on the way back to Angel Floriography. They are so lucky that the traffic going smoothly. They reaches on time before the shop is open. They starts working again. 

"Boss, Jong Min. Let's eat breakfast together." Philip called since their breakfast just arrived. 

After the breakfast, they continued working until the store is opened for the business. 

Each day is different. Everyone that came to the shop choose different type of flowers. Some of them know the meaning of the flowers and some are don't. Jung Hyuk loves when a customer asking for an advice. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. He check his phone. 

"Are you free tonight? Let's have a drink." message from Chae Yeong. 

She must be having a hard day. He know her well once she drink, she will collapse. She so weak but she still want to have a drink. He shall bring her to Mysterious Women's house. 

"Come with me to some where then we will go for a drink. I'll fetch you after work." send Jung Hyuk. 

"No need. I'll go to your shop." Chae Yeong replied.

"Alright. I'll wait for you." Jung Hyuk replied. 

He check the time, it's lunch hour.

"She should send me a picture of her lunch by now. Why so quiet?" Jung Hyuk talk to himself. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Jung Hyuk open the message and he smiled.

A picture of white rice, fried egg, maeuntang (hot spicy fish soup) and an apple. Her message "Here as per your request." 

"It's look delicious. You must be a great chef. Did you cook a sea bass?" Jung Hyuk compliment her cook and asking her the fish type since he so sure it was sea bass. 

"Thank you. I should be a chef but I didn't. Yes, it's a sea bass. How do you know that?" Jae Hyeon surprise with his question. 

"I love fishing. So I can tell any kind of fish type without the head." Jung Hyuk replied. 

"You are really amazing. I should test your fish acknowledge soon." Jae Hyeon replied. 

"I'll take your challenge. Enjoyed your lunch. Thank you for your will to survive by cooking such a delicious meal." 

Jae Hyeon didn't reply his message. She just put her phone down and start eating. Without noticing she started crying. 

Jung Hyuk waiting for her reply but seem like she is not planning to respond his messages. He continued working and he preparing the flower that he going to bring tonight. Gerbera flower for her and a roses for her mother. 

"Philip, can you closed the shop today?" asked Jung Hyuk. 

"Sure Boss." Philip response.

Time flies so fast. It's almost time he going to meet Chae Yeong and the Mysterious Women. Jung Hyuk take a shower and change his clothes. He grab 2 bouquet of flower and he bump with Phillip. 

"So you had a date tonight. No wonder asking me to closing the shop." Philip smirk. 

"No, I am not. It's an order from a friend." Jung Hyuk lied. He doesn't know why would he lie to him. 

"Really? You even take a shower and change clothes from here. It's fishy." said Philip. 

"Is it for me?" asked Chae Yeong.

Both of them so surprised. Chae Yeong came in without a sound. 

"Yah! When did you arrived? Suddenly pop up like a ghost." asked Jung Hyuk. 

"Just now. I can hear you two conversations. So the bouquet, is it for me?" she repeated her question. 

"Good that you are here. Let's go. We will be late. Phillip, see you tomorrow." said Jung Hyuk with rush. He push Chae Yeong out of the shop.