More Quesadilla

RAN
It was quiet as Rey made way into the kitchen. Slowly he wrapped his arms around Han's waist. 
 
"Han?"
 
He was ignored. 
 
"Hanie?" Rey whined squeezing his arms tighter.
 
He was still ignored even though being like that was difficult for Han to resist. 
 
Rey left a light peck on Han's clothed shoulder and then on to his bare smooth skin. The farther he went up Han's neck the more difficult it was to suppress a moan. He bit his own lip hard and focused on the food in front of him. 
 
Rey slipped his hands under Han's shirt and rubbed his thumbs gently against his skin. Now Han couldn't stop the small smile starting in the corner of his mouth. 
 
Rey's soft lips pressed against the pale boy's skin and he poked out his tongue. He the spot again and this time teasingly bit down. 
 
"Mmn." Han groaned. 
 
Finally giving in Han turned his head and Rey gave him a sweet kiss that left them both a little breathless. Han turned his body around and cupped Rey's cheeks in his hands. Rey tightened his hold trying to get as close to Han as possible. 
 
The younger boy was in no mood for teasing. He smashed his lips into Rey. They both could barely breathe, but the feel of the others soft lips pressing to their own was a feeling they didn't want to lose. Han's hands traveled from Rey's cheeks to his hair. 
 
Rey's tongue flicked out and ran across Han's sealed lips. Gladly, and in need, Han tiled his head to the side opening his mouth. Though Rey was the one to ask for this Han's tongue was the first to dart out. Their tongues danced around tasting each other only pulling away for short breaths.
 
It was a struggle to part for even a brief moment but Rey managed it. Han pouted but let Rey turn off the stove. Han pulled him back into his body and went for the lips. He resumed his position with his fingers running through Rey's soft hair. He tugged on it hard forcing Rey to look at the ceiling.
 
Han kissed the sensitive skin on his neck and teased by grazing his teeth over him instead of biting down like Rey wanted. The looked in each other's hazy eyes and they stumbled to the bedroom. The first thing to be discarded was the shirt on Rey's back. Han pushed him to the bed and straddled his waist. 
 
Rey clung to Han's shirt pulling him down on top of him. Han's hands rested on either side of his head. He kissed him passionately taking his lower lip between his teeth as he pulled away. He worked his way down kissing his adams apple softly multiple times and down to his collar bones. Han's kisses made Rey shiver and the younger boy was loving every minute of it. He nibbled on the skin and it until a small red mark appeared. He continued to kiss every inch of Rey's torso enjoying his partner's heavy breathing and small whimpers. 
 
Han's slender fingers played around the top of Rey's jeans. It tickled. And it pained Rey.
 
Rey propped himself up and pulled Han close. He ran his hands under the boy's shirt and easily lifted it over his head. Rey flipped the boy so now he was on top instead. He laced his fingers with Hans pressing them above his head. He kissed softer and slower than they had before. 
 
Each kiss made Han's mind fuzzy and warm. Each kiss melted his body further into the sheets. 
 
Rey's lips grazed Han's. His warm breaths came out unevenly and he whispered in a deep gravelly voice "I love you Han."
 
He repeated those words slowly as he trailed kisses down his stomach.
 
"I. Love. You." Rey said over and over again. Each kiss felt like fire. And each kiss caused untamed groans and moans. Han's back arched off the bed as Rey rubbed his hand against the crotch of Han's sweatpants. 
 
"R-Rey." 
 
He continued to leave wet kisses on his stomach and snapped the elastic of Han's boxers.
 
"Rey," Han's breaths were so heavy that the other's name could only come out in a strained whisper.
 
Still kissing Han's torso Rey pushed his hand underneath any sort of clothing and the growing bulge in Han's pants. Han's fingers twisted in Rey's hair only making him work more diligently to make him hard.
 
"Ah....AH!"
 
Rey removed Han's pants and boxers. Just one of Han's tip sent him into a fit of . Rey pressed his hands down on Han's legs to stop them from shaking. He left kisses from Han's tip to base then slowly back up with his tongue. 
 
Rey's warm breath fanned Han making it hearty impossible to breath. 
 
"H-hyung."Rey kissed him but nothing more, "H-hyung please!"
 
"How bad do you want it?" 
 
"I need it! Rey-ah! I need you! Please please pleahhh!" 
 
Rey put his mouth around Han's tip it in and massaging it with his tongue simultaneously. He went farther and farther down on him. The warm dampness of Rey's mouth around him made Han nearly scream out but did his best to stay quiet. He panted and used the sheets as an anchor. He used the bed as a medium for the emotion he couldn't release by sound. 
 
Han was bigger than he looked. Much much bigger and it was nearly impossible for Rey to fit all of him. But he did. 
 
"Rey! R-Rey I think-"
 
Rey pulled off and hovered over Han. 
 
"Not yet," the sound of his jeans ping signaled it was Han's turn.
 
 
__________________________
 
Holy Jisoos that is literally all I can do. I. I. I.  No that I can't do more than that no. Oh my Lord no.