Jeju Island

Wrong Guy

your pov:

God, tell me again, how'd i end up with Key?

" Erm, Hyun... are you okay? " Lyn asked me.

I laughed quietly, " ha.. ha.. ha.. "

" Oh! Hi! I'm Kim Jonghyun!! Looking foward to be friends " the REAL Jonghyun said as he offered his hand to me for a handshake.

" I'm Nam Myeonhyun!! but call me Hyun! " I smiled as i shook his hand.

I turned to Key.

Hyun, relax!! relax!!  No fighing fighting.

Fighting, NO NO!

Peace, YES YES!

" I hope to be friends with you too Key.. " I said as i smiled nervously at him but he turned his head, ignoring me.

How rude. He wlked away from me.

" It's fine Hyun, he's always like that " Lyn, the girl who STILL likes him, cheered me, the girl who USED to like him.

LOL. Lyn's very kind..

We walked to the bus together.

--------

" Students, Since we don't have many budget to rent more than 20 rooms, so, we have to say sorry, especially the girls, that each room will be shared with their group " The teacher apologized.

I gulped.

U-us? sh-sharing a room w-with Key? and Jonghyun...?

" Now, one member of the team, please take your key here " The teacher instructed.

Key walked off to the counter and Lyn went to take her luggage.

" So.. Hyunniee~ You're the ledgendary key's girlfriend~ ? " Jonghyun asked me.

" What? NOOO! " I screamed at his face.

He just nodded as he pursed his lips.

" I'm going for fresh air " I said as i blushed thinking about the question.

-----

Author's pov:

" Yo Key~ " Jonghyun greeted Key, who just came back after getting the hotel key.

" We got the last room in the corner " Key looked around.

" Really? That's great! " Jonghyun praised.

" Yeah, the students were willing to give me the bestest room " Key shruggged.

Jonghyun smiled.

" Yah, Jjong, I need fresh air " Key sighed.

" well. go ahead, I'll tell Lyn about the room~ " Jonghyun waved at me as i was already walking out of the hotel.

--------

Hyun walked at the edges of the swimmingpool.

" I can't swim.... I wanted to learn it though.. " Hyun said as she sighed.

" Look at that " A girl not far from Hyun started to say out loudly to her friend.

" I know right. I heard she rejected Key's proposal! I mean, every girl wants to be proposed by the school kingka! " Another girl talked back to her friend.

" C'mon girls, follow me " A girl told her friend.

" Excuse me, are you hyun from class 5-B ? " A girl asked me.

I turned my body to face them.

" erm.. yes? " I said.

" So you're the girl Key purposed to~ HEH. You're not beautiful! How could he propose you?! PATHETIC! " One girl told me.

And the others smirk.

" Get. Out. Of. Our. SIGHT " They said as they pushed me into the deep water.

And there I was,

Drowning.

Drowning.

Drowning.

Drowning.

Drowning.

Drowning.

" YAH! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! " I heard a familiar voice screaming.

I saw someone's face.

" Key..... " I said before i fainted.


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D