Mess It Up

Mess It Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seri came home from the office exhausted from the amount of work she did for the day. It was not only physically draining, she was mentally tired as well. All she wanted to do was to have a good shower and sleep comfortably on her mattress.

She opens the door to her apartment surprised to see a familiar pair of rubber shoes inside. She proceeds to take her shoes off aligning them to the side. Moving the long pair of her boyfirend's rubber shoes beside hers.

Seri walked to the living room to find his jacket on the floor and his back pack opened on the sofa. She looks over the dining table and sees two paper bags placed on top with a bag of unfinished chips and a half-drinked orange juice bottle along with it. Looks like her boyfriend went to the grocery. She sighs seeing the amount of clutter her home contains.

"Oh my god!", she exclaims seeing how dirty the kitchen was once she walked in to get herself a glass of cold water. The stove had drippings all around it, the garbage bin filled with trash of cartons and food packaging, the sink overflowing with dirty dishes. She tried to clam herself down one last time. She couldn't recognize her own apartment from the amount of dirt it has. She had left the place perfectly clean and now.. There were no words to express it. Her last resort was her room.

"Baby you're home.", Chanyeol gives her a big hug once she entered the bedroom. She didn't respond not only because she was tired but mostly because she was getting irritated with him. Even her room was not spared from Chanyeol's clutter. That was her last string.

"What are you doing here?"

Chanyeol was surprised to hear such a cold question from her. He had just came home from a series of shows they did overseas. He had missed her dearly and he expected she felt the same. He came staright to her apartment hoping he'd see her soon enough. He even just asked s to take care of his other luggage since he planned to stay the night with her. However, it seemed like she wasn't happy to see him.

"The last show got postponed so we were able to come home earlier. I came staight here."

Seri did not respond. She walked passed him to gather the pillows that fell on the floor.

"Woah! What was that?", Chanyeol obviously disliked her action which clicked his attitude from happy to pissed off real quick.

"What?", she asked not even looking back at him and continues to even out the sheets on her bed.

"I just came home after three weeks of work. I came straight here so I could see you and you welcome me like this?!"

"I'm just a little tired Chanyeol."

"And I'm not? I'm tired too Seri but you don't hear me making that excuse for this relationship."

Seri face palms sighing deeply. This was the last thing she needed, a fight with her boyfriend.

"You should have just went to the dorms then."

"WHAT?!"

"Chanyeol, if you're too tired then rest. You don't have to come here and mess my apartment up."

"I didn't mess anything up. If there's anyone here that's messing it's yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter