Meet the parents - 1

Meet the parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji, do you have schedule this weekend?” Baekhyun has a phone with his girlfriend. Baekhyun actually asked her to meet that day but she refused because she said she has meeting with her management about her solo debut plan so they ended up has a 3 hours phone call. FIUH Eunji has asked him to ended the call but he refused, he said he want to hear Eunji’s voice until he fall asleep.

“Wait let me check first. Why?” Eunji asked him as she opened her agenda to see her schedule for that month.

“My mom. She asked me whether I have girlfriend or not and I say I have then she ask me to bring you to meet her” Baekhyun explained but then he cut before Eunji gave her responsed. “But it’s okay if you can’t I will say that you are busy with your schedule. I won’t force you. I will understand” Baekhyun sounds worried Eunji would feel annoyed with his mother because yeah a typical of mother who has 2 sons and most people said sons are more to mom than dad.

“Uhm okay. So, should I go or not?” Eunji asked him teasefully. She doesn’t have schedule on the weekend but she wanted to .

“it’s up to you but I won’t force you. I know you may feel annoyed with the idea so it’s okay if you don’t want to come I will try to make her understand” Baekhyun leaned on the wall and he kicked the air. He pouted his mouth as well. He really really want to introduce Eunji to his mom. If it happened then Eunji is the first ever Baekhyun’s girlfriend who has invited to his house. He never brought his girlfriend home because he never felt convinced with the relationship. But Eunji is different. He could see his future on her. And Eunji is the one and only girl that made him think about marriage.

“Actually I don’t have schedule so it’s up to you whether I can go or not” Eunji asked him back. She liked the idea. She felt honored if Baekhyun’s mom ask him personally to bring her home.

“Do you want to go or not?” Baekhyun still worried. He was afraid Eunji would felt forced about their relationship to be more serious. A typical mom, eventhough she wouldn’t asked Baekhyun to marry as soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter