Should I confess?

Should I confess?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi always had a thing for Bae Joohyun ever since she entered SM as a trainee, but she never entertained the thought of liking Irene as "love", it was probably just a crush anyways. I mean who could resist falling under the spell of the alluring beauty?

Seulgi let out a deep sigh as she leaned against the couch in the Red Velvet dorm. It was 3am in the morning but she was worn out from her feelings of wanting to care, protect and love Joohyun which were becoming stronger day by day, even the members could tell that Seulgi always looked after their beloved Joohyun unnie just a tad more than the rest of the members. She wasn't sure if she should just suppress these feelings or let it out to feel better but the possibility that Joohyun doesn't swing that way or has a strong reaction against her feelings might destroy their relationship with each other. She buried her face between her palms, clearly stressed out from her confused thoughts on whether or not she should confess to the leader.

Meanwhile, Red Velvet's resident satan and her apprentice were standing by the bedroom door clutching onto their pillows as they stared worriedly at the obviously stressed bear.

"Unnie, I think somethings wrong with Seulgi, she's actually thinking about stuff."

A painful smack landed on top of the maknae's head.  

"Yerim, I know Seulgi is a blank bear but that was actually quite mean." Joy silently scolded Yeri.

Yeri puffed her cheeks and whispered back grudgingly "But that's what you always say."

"Yeah but I'm a cool person, so I can say what I want. merong~" Joy stuck her tongue out.

"More like a narcissitic idiot who thinks she's cute, I'm obviously cooler and cuter than you. merong~" Yeri retaliated.

"...What did you just....CALL ME?!" Joy fumed as she began to repeatedly smack the ungrateful child with her pillow.

As the two maknae's began to violently bicker and pillow fight Seulgi slowly crept up towards the two maknaes.

"Uh...what are you guys doing at 3am in the morning?"

"WHOA!" Joy and Yeri both shrieked.

"Shhhh!! Both Seungwan and Joohyun unnie are sleeping! But what's wrong? Can't sleep? Do you need me for something?" A concerned bear showered them with questions.

"Ah, we just thought you looked a bit stressed, since you're usually asleep all the time so it was weird that you were still awake right now." Joy stated as a matter-of-factly.

"So...we...we just wanted to sleep with you in the living room together and maybe you'll feel better?" Yeri said uncertainly as she pushed Seulgi back onto the couch and wrapped a fluffy blanket over both of them.

Seulgi smiled at the gesture and patted the maknae on the head, as she snuggled closer to Yeri and Joy who were on either side of her. 

"I'm okay, thanks for worrying about me." she pecked both the maknae's cheeks, missing the faint blushes on both their cheeks as she closed her eyes to finally get some sleep as she began to feel more at ease. Her problems can always wait till tomorrow. 

                                                                                                                        @@@@@@@

It was 7am when both the early birds of Red Velvet woke up with a confused Wendy and Irene staring at the 3 figures on the couch sleeping peacefully as if they had no worries in life. 

The five girls began packing and got ready for their "The Velvet" fansign tour to Daejeon, Daegu, Ulsan, Busan, Gwangju and Jeonju. 

Seulgi had pushed away her strong feelings of love for the moment just to clear her mind and focus on successfully completing "The Velvet" promotions, however as they continued to meet fans and receive plenty of presents and compliments, one fan interaction especially caught her attention.

When asked about her thoughts on marriage, Irene replied to a fan "Oh...I need to marry with a man though." and at that moment, Seulgi's heart droppped. Although she continued to try her best to give genuine smiles and stay enthusiastic through the rest of the day as she interacted with her precious fans, Irene's words kept on replaying at the back of her mind. 

When they completed their fansign and retired for the day, Seulgi gloomily hopped onto their luxurious tour bus and plopped herself onto one of the seats. Her favourite and most caring 94-liner sat down next to her and patted her on the back, as she knew of Seulgi's feelings for Irene. The two began to chat and scroll through the internet as they waited for the rest of the members to get onto the bus with them. 

The gloomy bear let out a deep sigh as she read an article on Irene and Bogum's chemistry on Music Bank, she almost puked as she read the netizens comments on how they're like a perfect coup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter