2

Moment

 

Tiffany smiled to herself. It was almost a month since she's been at the school, and she was enjoying every minute of it. Although there was the occasional scraps no one knew about...she was doing just fine. She was friends with two of the most cheerful girls in school ever...Yoona and Sunny! No joke about the name Sunny. Sunny was Sunny to the sun of the sun. Yeah...you get it. Sunny.

 

The day she met the little ball of sunshine, she was attacked with questions, and undeniable aegyo. Tiffany almost fainted from the acceptance of Siwon and Yoonas friends. Tiffany found out Siwon was in a band, and every weekend, he and the guys would play gigs at the campus cafe (turned bar) at night. The first time she had been there, she was in love with the music they made. Even though some would never had thought to appreciate the music in a bar/club environment, Tiffany felt the love and words of every note they sang and played that night. Since then, she would accompany Yoona and the girls to watch the boys play and have fun.

 

Seriously, Tiffany couldn't have enjoyed this any better. She was actually making friends this time around.

 

Looking around her, Tiffany wrapped her coat even tighter around her. She was waiting for Yoona and Sunny who actually lived quite close to her, but since they were on the student council, they would have occasional meetings after classes. So...here she was! Waiting for them so they would all walk home together.

 

“Well, look what we have here.” A snide voice remarked, sending Tiffany into a quick freeze in position.

 

Groaning inwardly, Tiffany turned around slowly. Giving a small smile, Tiffany murmured, “Hello girls...what can I do for you today?”

 

Although Tiffany didn't know any one of their names, she had personally decided to name them 'Bird', 'Kimbap', and 'Tempura'. The story will be told another time...but for now, there was a problem on her hands.

 

She wasn't sure what made this certain 'groupie' attack her...but she knew for sure that none of them were the leader...or she wasn't even sure where the leader was. All three moved to accordance of each other, but not one stood out from the rest.

 

“You know what we want.” Tempura sneered, giving Tiffany a quick push to the shoulder.

 

“Why don't you just give up on Siwon oppa right now? Then we'll leave you alone.” Kimbap snickered.

 

“Or maybe not...” Tempura continued, yanking Tiffany by the hair.

 

She was glad to have put her hair up today...if she had it down and they yanked, what a disaster! At least this way, it didn't hurt as much.

 

Tiffany knew that if she had given into their request, not only was she admitting defeat and shame upon herself, but she wouldn't even be worthy of Siwon's friendship since he had unknowingly made Tiffany feel accepted ever since her horrible past.

 

Sighing to herself, Tiffany grimaced, “Look, you ask me this every second day...and my answer will always be the same. NO.”

 

“She never learns does she?” Tempura groaned, yanking her ponytail even harder, “Not that it matters to us. Gives us another reason to torture your little fat .”

 

Oh that's a new one...she was a little fat now?

 

“Let's just get this over with Ji, I want to get home and eat.” Kimbap whined, kicking Tiffany in the shins.

 

Ouch! That was going to leave a bruise for sure. Swearing under her breath, Tiffany started to struggle against Tempuras hold. “Let me go!”

 

“Shut up!” Tempura screeched, kneeing Tiffany in the stomach. “Remember girls, hit the body, not the face. We wouldn't want to leave any marks for people to ask her what happened.”

 

Please just get this over and done with Tiffany wished, shutting her her eyes tightly as she felt a sharp jab to her sides.

 

“Come on K! Are you going soft on us?” Kimbap asked steely, twisting the skin behind Tiffany's neck.

 

“I-I...”

 

It was then, that Tiffany opened her eyes again. Bird had always seemed to be the quiet one. Not once did she try to harm her in anyway, nor did she use derogatory words towards her...for once, she was grateful that maybe she had a friend in this.

 

“Hurry up! Just give her a kick and we'll be done with!” Tempura ordered, pulling Tiffany by the pony tail again, making her kneel on her knees.

 

“YAH! What do you think you're doing?” A cold voice threatened, their authority vibrating through each word.

 

“It's ...” Kimbap whispered to the others, Tiffany couldn't even hear the last word. “Let's go!”

 

Watching the others scramble away, Tiffany fell to the ground before feeling the slight pain to her left elbow. Rubbing it gently, she could feel the slight bump of a forming bruise.

 

“Are you okay?” The dirty blonde asked, giving Tiffany her hand.

 

“Yes I am. Thank you so much for helping me!” Tiffany smiled, standing up before shaking the other girls hand. “My name is Tiffany!”

 

The girl blinked before slowly taking in her words. It seemed like she was never used to such enthusiasm ...

 

“I'm-”

 

“Tiffany!”

 

The both of them turned around before Tiffany saw the smiling face of Yoona, and the frowning one of Sunny.

 

“Hey, I have to go. Be careful next time.” The girl murmured before slipping away, the scent of her lilac perfume lingering in the air around her.

 

“Bye...” Tiffany answered confusingly as she watched her two close friends join her, just as the dirty blonde turned a corner.

 

“Hey...next time wait for us outside the conference room okay?” Sunny advised, giving her a small smile.

 

“Okay ...” Tiffany said hesitantly before smiling as well. She was actually deciding to wait for them inside as well next time...just so she wouldn't have to see the two menace.

 

“Oh yeah, Si-”

 

“Hey girls.”

 

......................

 

Seriously.

 

What was up with these sudden appearances?

 

Turning their head to the voice, the girls smiled as they saw Siwon, and Kangin.

 

“So as I was saying...Siwon and Kangin are joining us today.” Yoona beamed, “We're going to watch a movie before heading to Sunny's house.”

 

“Sounds good.” Kangin said, giving each of the girls a small smile.

 

“Is that all you're wearing?” Siwon asked, once his eyes landed on Tiffany's shivering form.

 

It had been her mistake this morning when she woke up. It seemed like the sun was going to be out for the whole day, and a simple cotton sweater would've been enough...but then the nearing of the winter winds caught up, and now there was a slight breeze. She should've brought her coat, or checked the weather forecast before heading out. Every one had on at least a jacket or a fleeced hoodie with a thick scarf.

 

“Yeah, the weather looked so nice this morning. I didn't think it would get this cold.” Tiffany said sheepishly before digging her hands into her pockets. It was cold in there as well. Darn, she needed some gloves.

 

Giving her a calculating look, Siwon frowned before taking off his own jacket. “Here, wear this.”

 

“W-what? I can't!” Tiffany exclaimed, “I can't let someone else's health go down just because of me...”

“Oh Fany, always thinking about others before yourself.” Sunny laughed, patting her on the back as everybody else joined her.

 

“Don't worry about it. It would be bad of me to let a girl freeze out here in the cold. Besides, I still have my sweater.” Siwon winked, placing his black leather jacket over her shoulders.

 

Groaning disapprovingly, Tiffany glared at him before putting her hands through the sleeves. She immediately soaked in the warmth as the over sized sweater hung on her small frame.

 

“See, what did I tell you?” Siwon said before grinning, helping her zip up as her fingers were too cold to do so.

 

Sighing in annoyance, Tiffany said harshly, “Expect a gift for this.”

 

“Manager Fany on the loose!” Yoona laughed, dragging her by the arm. “Lets go!”

 

Turning her head back to smile at Siwon. Tiffany mouthed the words 'thank you' before continuing the way out of the schools field. Bring her nose down to the collar of the jacket, Tiffany breathed into the scent of Siwon's cologne.

 

It smelled heavenly.

 

Little did she know, the name of the cologned was actually called 'Heaven'. Purchased by Siwon after the first week he met her.

 

'A piece of their heaven.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She'll pay for this.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you CGSHIN! I'll try to update as frequently as possible :D Merry Christmas everyone!