1/1

The Day After

 

"Are you really sure you are fine?" Narsha asked while grabbing Gain's arm to prevent her from falling.

"Of course I am," Gain said irritated. She shook her arm to get out of Narsha's grib. "You don't have to hold my arm. I can walk on my own." She said and stumbled further after Narsha let go off her arm.

Narsha rolled her eyes. Whatever, she thought. "If you fall, it's your own fault." She yelled at her friend, who was now stumbling into the direction of a guy who looked just as drunk as Gain.

"I won't fall," gain said while looking back at Narsha.

"Watch out!" Narsha wanted to say, but Gain already bumped into the guy.

"Oh, oops" Gain said and laughed, in a way only drunk people did.

Narsha shook my head and pulled Gain away from the boy. "Are really sure you can get home on your own?" She asked worried.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Gain answered annoyed. She hated that Narsha always was so worried about her. Like she couldn't take care of herself.

Narsha sighed. "Okay, then I'll just go now. I hope you will come home savely." She said and walked back to her car. "I'll call you to make sure you came home safely." She yelled before stepping into her car.

"Whatever," Gain mumbled.

She sighed, she still had to find her bicycle before she could go home. In an attempt of finding hers, she put her key into the locks of many different bicycles standing next to the club. "God damnit," she cursed, after trying at least seven different bikes. She still hadn't found the right one. She tried some more bicycles before a girl started talking to her.

"Can I help you?" She asked friendly.

Gain looked at the woman questioningly before she finally understood what she was asking.

"Yeah, no... Well, I'm just looking for my bicycle." She tried another one. "But I can't find the goddamn thing."

"Should I help you find it?" The girl offered.

"Nah, it's late and I'm barely able to walk. I don't think I'll be able to cycle home anyway, so I'll just take a cab."

Gain held up her keys. "But you can look for it if you want. This is the key of my bike." She removed the key from her other keys and gave it to the girl. Then she took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down her phone number. "And this is my number. Call me if you find it. It's a black one by the way..."

The girl smiled and accepted the key and the piece of paper. "I'll message you when I find it." She said.

"Okay, I'll be leaving," Gain announced and left to find a cab to take her home.

***

The next morning Gain woke up by the sound of her phone. "Ugh, it's still ing early." She whined. "It's only..." She glanced at the clock: 11:36AM. "Never mind..." She mumbled to her self.

She grabbed the phone to look who could have possibly be texting her this early (11:36 was still very early to her during weekends).

There was a missed call from Narsha and a text message from an unknown number. Gain wondered who it could be. What girl had she given her number to this time?

If you wanna get back your bicycle, then meet me at Cafe Jea's at three. The message read. She slowely started to rember some parts of last night. She remembered the girl she had given her keys to, so the girl could search for her bicycle. She cursed at her self for being so stupid to give the keys of her expensive bicycle to a total stranger. She hoped the girl wouldn't be a total weirdo, but at least she had texted her.

I'll be there. She texted back and went back to sleep.

***

At three o'clock exactly, Gain walked into the cafe. She saw the girl sitting at a table in the back of the cafe. She was staring out of the window but Gain couldn't see what she was looking at. When the girl noticed that Gain had arrived, she smiled and waved at Gain.

Gain was frozen; one glance at the woman had been enough for Gain to instantly fall in love with her. Gain inhaled deeply to collect all her courage and walked over to the woman.

"Hi," she said and smiled her most beautiful smile, "I'm Gain. I think you've got something that belongs to me."

 


 

I'm sorry it's just very short and simple and idk I guess it kinda . But when I read about this in a magazine I personally though it was super cute, so I hope I managed to make this story just as cute. ^^