How many scoups?

How many scoups?

Siyeon's POV

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. It was my first time appearing on Weekly Idol, although I have debuted over 4 years ago.

I was excited, but also very frightened. It was my very first appearance on a television show after S.Coups and I wrote letters to our fans that we started dating.

"Siyeon-sshi, ten minutes until recording!" a staff peeked into my room and told me to get ready to film.

Narrator's POV

"Weekly~ Idol!" Defconn and Hayoung cheered as the recording started.

"So, who's our guest for today Defconn-sunbaenim?" Hayoung asked.

"Our guest today.... I've been waiting for her for such a long time and I'm sure all the soldiers at the army were as well! She debuted years and years ago, but this is her first time coming here! Let's welcome our lovely solo singer Siyeon!"

Siyeon walked out awkwardly but confidently, smiling and bowing at her seniors.

"Hello, I am Park Siyeon! It's an honour to be here at Weekly Idol!" she said after all the greetings.

They talked for a few minutes about how Siyeon was a great fan of A Pink and how Hayoung was her favourite member.

All of a sudden, Defconn started to sing a song.

"Congratulations~ Congratulations~ Congratulations lations lations lations~~" he sang, adding a few odd words here and there as he did not know the exact words.

Hayoung joined in the middle of the song although she was confused, and Siyeon, who realised what was about to happened covered her face with her hands and laughed softly.

"Hayoung-sshi, I feel like ice-cream!" Defconn said while signalling Hayoung to go on.

Finally getting the idea, she continued.

"How many scoops? One scoop or two scoops?"

"S.Coups~~" they both cheered, giving playful glances at the younger one.

Siyeon laughed at the pun as she felt her face heat up at the mention of her boyfriend's name.

"So, how is he doing these days?" Hayoung asked.

"Yeah, what is he doing now? Did you guys text this morning?" Defconn added.

Siyeon decided to play dumb, and answered with, "Who? I'm not sure on who you're talking about." but then bursted out laughing soon afterwards.

"Aye~~ You know who we're talking about! We won't move on until you tell us about him!" the MCs worked together to get an answer out of Siyeon.

"Uhm.. He's doing well right now, he's working on lyrics at the moment." Siyeon gave up and answered.

"Did you tell him you were coming on Weekly Idol?" Hayoung asked, giving a motherly smile.

"Yes, I did" Siyeon shyly smiled.

"Ooh what did he say?" Defconn asked.

"He said he's sorry if I get teased too much about him and to enjoy the filming." Siyeon again bashfully smiled.

"AWWWW~~~" The two MCs couldn't hide their grins when they heard the younger one talk about her boyfriend's caring actions towards her.

"Let's film a video message for him, Siyeon! Look at the camera and say something short to him." Defconn suggested.

"Hello, this is Siye-"

"No no no no Siyeon, why are you so formal towards your boyfriend? Call him oppa and do some aegyos!" Defconn and Hayoung said after laughing at how formal Siyeon was being towards S.Coups.

"Uh- okay.. Uhm.. S,Coups.. op-oppa.. I'm doing well with filming right now, don't worry about me!"

"Say I love you!" whispered the two MCs.

"I can't do that~~" Siyeon whined.

"Why not? It's okay, just do it! He's your boyfriend~"

"I... I.. lo-love you....?"

"WHOOOO SHE DID IT" the two MCs once again cheered.

"Okay, let's go on to the next segment! But first let's give Siyeon a few minutes to rest, she's blushing very hard right now. We're sorry for teasing you so much with S.Coups, but you guys are too cute and we can't help it!" Defconn said.

"Hahah it's okay!" Siyeon brightly said while fanning her face to calm down.

She could feel that this was going to be a long day of teasing, but she liked it and thought of it in a positive way. This meant that she and S.Coups looked like a good couple and people were shipping them hard, right?