10:54

10:54
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
10:54

Chung-ae, the most accurate fortune-teller in Seoul. Everyone wants her service, whatever she predicts always happens. Remember Ladies' Code's car accident? Yeah, she predicted it. She predicted that RiSe and EunB would pass away during the car accident. She wasn't wrong. She also said that they went to a better place, a place without porcelain dolls.

Porcelain dolls? Yeah, where everyone wears makeup to cover up their face. They think it makes them prettier, but really? Chung-ae thinks they're fake. Someday, they'll fall and break into thousand pieces.

Oh Sehun. Underline high's infamous playboy. He never liked anyone, he just played with those porcelain dolls. Those porcelain dolls had a crack on their heart, but recovered. But one day, those dolls will fall and become thousands, millions, billions of pieces. 

This legend happened during the 22 century. 

Sehun wanted to see how accurate the best fortune-teller could be. He despised woman beings. They just devote themselves whenver they see someone good-looking, how disgusting. He shook his head in disgust before continuing walking to find Seoul's best fortune-teller. He came to a abrupt stop when he saw a women standing under the street-lamp and motioning him to go over. Weirdly, he could feel... spritual energy? He let out a annoyed sigh to hide that he was really, really curious why was there such a heavy amount of spiritual energy. Of course, he had never come contact with spiritual energy. But somehow, he just knew that it was spiritual energy that he was feeling.

Sure, everyone has spiritual energy that binds their soul with their body. One can invoke one's spiritual energy, but never this much spiritual energy is supposed to be felt. Especially at such a distance. it sure was strange. He walked slowly to the source of the strong energy.

"I bet you felt my strong spiritual energy already, yes?" The mysterious person said.

"What do you want?" Sehun realised it was a lady, probably a witch or something.

"Oh? I thought you were looking me, Seoul's best fortune-teller?" Chung-ae mocked him.

Sehun was beyond pissed, how could the species he despised the most mock him? He just nodded his head. He didn't want anything to do with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter