004

The Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After Sooyun hung up the phone, she guickly apologized to him once again . "Im so sorry " She said as she bowed 90 degree to him. "It's okay. Im sorry too by the way." That guy aplogized back to her. "Hu? No no! It's actually my fault." She denied and confessed her mistake. That guy chuckled lightly and cleared his throat. "Uhm.. I've never seen you before" He lied. "What is your name?" He asked her and his heart beat so fast. "Oh, Im Sooyun. Park Sooyun." Sooyun introduced herself as she gave her hand for a handshake. That guy immedietly accepted her handshake and introduced himself. "Im Im Jaebum. You can call me JB" "JB-shi" She repeated him. "Oh! You are my senior right?" She asked him as both of them started to walk again side by side. "Yeah, but you can call me by my name." JB informed as he studied her face without her knowing. "Uhm.. Okay then JB-shi, I have to go now." Sooyun excused herself. Scared she might be late for her next class. "Oh okay. Until we meet again Sooyun-shi" He hoped and waved to her.

 

****

 

JB'S POV

I saw her walking quickly as she talked on the phone. I excused myself from Jackson saying that i've already late for my next class. Which is a lie and it's Jackson. My eyes only glued on her ignoring what Jackson said to me. I took a decision to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter