001

The Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sooyun, please complete the design that i gave you three weeks ago." Mr Hyuk reminded her as he saw her packing her stuff after the class end. "Yes Mr Hyu." Sooyun replied immedietly and excused herself. She is one of the Mr Hyuk favorite student among the other students, because she has a spirit to succes in feature. As she walked to her locker, someone suprised her from behind. "BOO!!" A pair of hand touched her shoulders. Her book that she hold was now on the floor, because of the attack just now. "Yah! Lee Sungyeol!" She yelled his name and bent down picked her books. "SSup?" Sungyeol asked her like nothing happend. "Can you help me atleast?" Sooyun gave him a death glare and continued to pick her books. Sunyeol then bent his knee down and helped her. Once they piced everything, Sooyun lightly hit Sungyeol's chest made him yelped in pain. "That's for suprised me just now." She stated then walked away. Sungyeol didnt waster his time to chase her when sudenly he bumped onto someone. "Oh! Sorry bro, i didnt saw you." Sungyeol apologized to him. "No, it's okay. It's my fault too." The guy said. Sungyeol nodded and excused himself and started to chased Sooyun again. The guy felt something beat his heart. "Damn. Never beat this fast." He said to himself  as his hand landed on his chest. He then started to walked again.

 

WASSUP EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEE!! GUESS WHO IS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter