1st: MY TYPE

BinHwan's Trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the first part..

I’m so sorry for the long waiting.

Thank you for everyone who subscribe this dumb story..

Again, English is not my first language. So, sorry for any mistake and grammar error.

Enjoy reading!!!

*

*

A boy was seen driving a sport red motorcycle as he entered the University of Seoul. Then his expensive motorcycle was parked in the parking lot for students. He turned off the bike and opened his black helmet and showed his handsome face…!!!

His gleaming sharp eyes, sharp nose, his heart shaped pink lips, yellowish skin and don’t forget his black hair, made him look even more charming. His hefty body was wrapped in a white t-shirt and denim jacket with matching jeans on his long legs and red sneakers. He smoothed his hair slightly upward, as he looked toward the rearview motors. Ensured that he looked handsome!! Oh, narcissistic one, he is…

Hanbin –the boy’s name, instantly became the center of attention for several students around him. Apparently, Hanbin is candidate for the one that will be popular on campus this year…

Hanbin stepped in the classrooms’ corridor, looking carefully for a nameplate that reads 'room administration'…

Why Hanbin just couldn’t go to his class? The answer is simple. A week ago he had not set out the time in which he was supposed to undergo a program as a freshman. The reason? Don’t ask. Hanbin is too lazy to answer that. Clearly he had suffered enough from Hanbyul, since she didn’t want to let go of him–even for just a second, when she knew her beloved Oppa will move to Seoul…

After finding the room –which turned out it needed some more time, Hanbin entered it and started taking care of some purposes there. About the lecture schedule, some extracurricular clubs –without being asked, he will choose dance club, and a pinky-finger-thick book contains rules and regulations of this University! Gosh! Is this a university or a dormitory?!

"Nah, you understand?" A middle-aged woman asked. Seen from the name tag, her name was Song Jihyo...

"Ye, Seonsaengnim… I understand!" Hanbin answered calmly…

"Now, please wait a moment in here, someone will come and accompany you to look around the university…" Jihyo said.

"No need, Saem. I can do it by myself later...” Hanbin refused politely. To be honest, he was tired of walking from the parking lot to this place! Hanbin wasn’t expecting, this university was very spacious…!!

"No. You can’t, Mr. Kim. It had become a tradition in our university. New students and students who didn’t follow a program for freshmen, will undergo a special tour with the help of the senate or the representative. And in this case you will be accompanied by the Vice-Senate, please wait a moment. He seems to be a little late.” Jihyo explained.

Well, what could he do? That was his university regulations and Hanbin was powerless to resist…

After 5 minutes of waiting, suddenly the administration door opened quickly. Relieving a tiny boy who went straight to the woman that had helped Hanbin earlier. The tiny boy spoke with the woman, and unfortunately Hanbin could not hear what the tiny boy was talking about... Hanbin looked and saw the woman was looking at his direction, followed by the tiny boy turned his face toward him…

Dang!!!

For a while, Hanbin was mesmerized with the tiny boy’s face. Not satisfied, Hanbin kept staring at the sweet face, the tiny boy had turned his gaze back at the woman. And unconsciously, Hanbin sighed disappointedly...

He lowered his head as a sign of desperation... He was not satisfied to see the angel-like face of that tiny boy just for that short time, he grumbled angrily…

“… Kim, Mr. Kim.”

Hanbin woke up from his dejection –which actually was just a simple problem, He looked over at the officer, but she was writing something on his desk. Not looking towards Hanbin. Hanbin wondered, who was calling him?

“Excuse me. You’re Kim Hanbin, right?” A cute voice asked him.

Hanbin shifted his gaze to his right side. How shocked Hanbin was when he found that angel beside him and was even talking to him. 'Uuhhh... petite boy~ definitely would be warm if he could hug him...', Hanbin thought.

“Ahh... Ne. Kim Hanbin imnida!” He said then smile shyly...

“Firstly, I want to apologize because you had to wait for a long time, my name is Kim Jinhwan. I’m the Vice-Senate who will accompany you to look around the university.” The tiny boy –for Hanbin, said.

“Ne. No problem tough. Besides, I was tired of walking to find this administration room.” Hanbin said. Making sure to put his deadly-smile that could make anyone captivated, Haha, narcissistic one!!

Who knows, maybe this tiny boy had also fallen in love with him at the first sight, right? Just like Hanbin who felt the butterflies in his stomach as soon as he saw the tiny boy smiled. You were the one who fell in love at the first sight, Pabo Hanbin…!!!

“Okay, let’s start the tour. Because it’s already 8 a.m. and I have a class at 10 a.m., let’s make this quick.” Jinhwan said.

Jinhwan began to explain some of the important rooms. As lecturer room, administration room that Hanbin had visited, senate room, and many other rooms that Hanbin didn’t listen because he was busy staring at Jinhwan from his head to his toe…

Jinhwan was wearing black sneakers, his tiny legs were clad with dark blue jeans, his body –which was also tiny, was covered by a cream-colored loose sweater and some accessories, such as watches, necklace and oddly shaped ring…!!! O.o

His tiny face –there are so many tiny words to describe Jinhwan’s figure for Hanbin. His lips were pink, sharp nose, cheeks looked soft to be touched –or kissed, his narrow but glowing eyes, yellowish hair, and don’t forget the heart-shaped mole under his right eye that made him look even more adorable in Hanbin’s eyes…

Kim Jinhwan could make Hanbin’s heart and brain work out of his control...

“Hey! You aren’t listening to me!” Jinhwan said cutely, then pouted his lips. Gosh! H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter