First Time

The Red and the Velvet(Sequel to Ice Cream Cake)

Even though it has been a week since her fight with Jongin, Seulgi still hasn't been able to recover. Instead of having dreams she has begun to have nightmares. One of them was a dream about Jongin pushing her away and running back to Krystal. 

Another was news breaking out that Jongin accidentally got Krystal pregnant and they were going to get married but the worst one was the one where Jongin and Seulgi were happy. 

They were on a date and had a picnic on a very steep hill. Everything was relaxing and quiet. Birds were chirping and butterflies were playing together. Seulgi was resting on Jongin's back while he laid down relaxing as well. 

Soon a storm cloud came covering the sun and darkening the entire place. "Looks like it's about to rain." Jongin said taking out an umbrella. Seulgi began packing everything and stopped when she saw something she has never seen before. 

It was a massive tornado. It was breaking things and swallowing everything that touched it. Lightning struck next to it as it spun like crazy. They ran hand and hand trying to get away from the tornado until Seulgi tripped and twisted her ankle. It slowly started to swell up. 

"I don't think I can make it so leave me here!" She yelled. 

"Are you crazy! I love you too much to let something like that happen." He cried. He picked Seulgi up bridal style and ran. The tornado finally caught up to them and Jongin didn't think they could outrun it. 

They both clung on to a tree. Seulgi sat down while holding on to it while Jongin was above her covering her. He was protecting her. The tornado finally reached them. Seulgi closed her eyes as she felt herself slowly rising from the wind. 

When she opened them up she saw something she didn't want to see. Jongin was being swallowed up by the tornado. Seulgi ran and limped after him. 

She reached out her hand as he reached out his. "Seulgi, I don't think I will make it but just be sure to keep a special place in your heart for me." He smiled with tears rolling down. 

"N-No I have to go with you." She ran towards the tornado but for some reason it didn't take her. She started going crazy as she no longer saw him. 

"No this can't be happening I don't want this to happen." She cried and shook her head in denial. 

"J-Jongin ah!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. As she woke up she felt tears flow down her eyes. She saw her alarm on her phone about to ring in five minutes. 

"It was just a dream." Irene slowly walked up to her and hugged her. Seulgi began crying on her friend's shoulders. 

"I am so tired of us being so back and forth. Should I just g-give up?" Seulgi asked. 

"Don't give up so quickly. There was one tv show I watched that had a very good quote. 'Before you give up on something, think about why you started in the first place.' What I like about that quote is that it is not telling you what to do, it is just simply helping you make your decision. " Irene said. 

Seulgi laughed knowing good and well that Irene was always the right person to talk to in these type of situations. She always had good advice even in her dreams. 

"Unnie, Suho is a very lucky guy to have you." Seulgi said as she hugged her. Since she didn't have a schedule today, she decided to go to the SM building to practice. 

When she danced, she would reflect on many different things. It helped her to come to a hard decision she would have to make. 

She was practicing one of Red Velvet's songs and was trying to decide if she should give up on trying to get back together with Jongin or not. 

As she danced, she thought of all the positives and negatives. She thought of the cons first. Jongin would sometimes treat her like a child and he wouldn't take her seriously. Like those times where he would pat her head or never joke around with her. 

He kept indirectly friend-zoning her. He even told her that even though him and Krystal aren't dating, they are still friends. If Krystal has any feelings still towards Jongin then Seulgi would have to work hard to get him first. 

This made it hard for her to tell if he still had feelings for her. Another thing was that she kept pushing him away. This would make him more turned off. She wondered if those times he hung with her if his heart pounded as fast as hers did. 

Did he dream about her the way she did towards him? Was he also conflicted about love like she was? When he kissed her, did he aslo feel as if it was right? Like those lips were suppose to be together? 

All of these things she wondered. To Seulgi it would be terrible if he didn't at least feel one of these things. If he felt at least, it made make Seulgi happy. 

She started thinking about positive sides to her dilemma. Before he dated Krystal and after their breakup, he was determined to get her back. He was bold enought to force a kiss on her. He was willing to become her friend even after those many times Seulgi punched him in the stomach. 

From time to time he would be a littly flirty with her. He always relys on her when he has a problem. Seulgi then knew what to do. She didn't even bother calling him. She went to Exo's dorm building and rang the doorbell. Jongin opened the door with a shocked expression on his face. 

"What are you doing here so late at night?" He asked quickly bringing her in. 

"I came to see you." Seulgi said. Jongin blushed a little. 

"Why is it so dark? Turn on the lights." S​eulgi said going to flick the switch. 

"No wait." He said but it was too late. Seulgi looked and saw that his foot was wrapped with a bandage around it. He sighed rubbing the back of his temples knowing what was going to happen next. 

"When were you planning on telling me?" Seulgi asked already upset with him. 

"I didn't want you to know because I know you would be worried." He said. She began crying and he looked at her with wide eyes. She wasn't crying fully just for him but also because she felt like crying. She wanted a way to release her unnecessary stress. She was going to continue loving him because she couldn't stop. She couldn't help herself. 

Without saying anything else he brought Seulgi closer and hugged her. Her tears flowed down and she cried even more. He hugged her tighter. 

"Uljima. Now you see why I didn't want to tell you." He sighed while her hair. 

"B-But your dream was to always be a dancer and n-now you can't dance." She cried even more. 

"Don't worry. The doctor said that only my ligament waas fractured. I will be able to dance in a few weeks." He smiled at her. 

"I will be coming here alot, just so you know." Seulgi said sniffling as her tears started drying. He laughed at her cuteness. 

"I know that already." He responded back.