Kim and Jeong woke up

My perfect man

Sakura slept outside in the darkness she did not want to go home.  When the sun came up she went on her way to the school bus. She got inside and put her bag on the chair beside her.

 She noticed that when she acted like she was asleep people would stop talking to her.  And gave her some time to think. Sitting next to the window she closed her eyes.

Teacher Choi Siwon out of nowhere  sat down beside Sakura. ‘’Did you go to the hospital yet?’’ Sakura kept her eyes closed , acting like she was asleep. ‘’Why did you not go see your parents?’’ Sakura sighed ‘’ Did you go home last night?’’ Sakura opened her eyes and looked at him , annoyed.’’ Is this a trial?’’ Teacher Choi Siwon looked at her , smiling. ‘’So you were not asleep ?’’ He looked at her with  Piercing eyes. ‘Could it be that you are afraid?’’. Why is he so curious? ‘’What’s it to you”. He came closer to her face, she felt his breath against her skin. ‘’You did not know?’’ Sakura looked at him angry. ‘’Know what?’’ His nose touched her nose . He smirked ‘’I am you’re guardian’’ . (…) ‘’My what !!!’’ He was totally enjoying her reaction. ‘’ I am you’re g-u-a-r-d-I-an , the person who should take care of you when something happens to your parents.’’ Sakura  laughed out loud , the teacher was taken of guard by her sudden outburst. ‘’ And you think that I will let you, silly old man’’. What did this kid Just call me ? ‘’Why won’t you let me?’’ Sakura looked at him her eyes were empty. ‘’This world toughed me that when you trust someone and show them who you really are,  they will spit in your face and run away.’’ The teacher felt sorry for her. He suddenly stood up ‘’ I heard your parents woke up , let’s go see them together’’. He grabbed her arm and the next stop the bus stopped , he pulled her with him outside. ‘’ She had enough strength to get away but him touching her like this made her fluster and weak. A few blocks away they were standing in front of the hospital. Sakura felt the tears sting in her eyes. ‘’I don’t want to see them hurt?’’ He saw her pain , so he pulled her with him inside. They went to the front desk . A woman dressed in withe smiled at them . ‘’We are looking for Jeong and Kim?’’ The woman nodded and gave them the room number. Walking through the hallways they stopped in front of room 201. Jeong swallowed as the teacher opened the door. There she saw Jeong and Kim hugging each other crying at the same time. ‘’Kim I toughed that I was dying ‘’. ‘’There , there don’t cry’’. They kissed each other on the lips. Tears stream down Sakura’s face ‘’ Mom, dad !!!’’ She ran inside towards them , but Kim spread his arms and protected Jeong. ‘’Who are you , storming in like that?’’ The teacher came standing beside Jeong .’’What do you mean who, she is you’re daughter !!!’’ Kim and Jeong stared at him for a while then burst out in laughter . ‘’How can that be we did not even sleep together yet, we don’t have a daughter’’. Kim and Jeong held each other’s hands . Sakura felt her head filled with darkness. ’’So you two did not forget each other, but forgot you’re own daughter ? Her body was shaking from the intense emotions. ‘’ I was that important to you guys?’’ The teacher wanted to comfort her but Sakura stormed out before he could do that.  Kim and Jeong looked at each other confused. The teacher was so angry. ‘’How can you two forget your own daughter!!!’’ Jeong squeezed Kim’s hand ‘’Kim he is scaring me ’’. Kim gave a kiss on her cheek then stepped forward. ‘’ Could you please leave , You’re upsetting my girlfriend. ‘’ Girlfriend, does that mean they also forgot that there were married? ‘’Girlfriend but you two are husband and wife’’. With wide eyes they stared at him. ‘’ Husband and wife?’’ The teacher sighed , I guess they lost their memory because of that coma. ‘’Don’t worry you two , I will take care of your daughter until you can remember everything.’’ The teacher left the room leaving them stunned by his words. ‘’Kim what if she really was our daughter?’’ Kim’s eyes turned black. ‘’That doesn’t matter for now as long we have each other , that’s enough. He kissed her again on the lips but this time longer.

They are happy together forgetting me. Sakura was standing before an open window. She looked down, if I jump off would I survive it or die? Taking a step closer she heard a scream behind her.’’ Sakura don’t!!!’’  She could sense someone rushing towards her. Flinging his arms around her. ‘’Sakura, You are the sweetest person I know, and you are special’’. The teacher gave her a kiss on the cheek . ‘’Please try  to see the good in others’’. The good in others, they forgot me how can I do that ? ‘’ I know that it’s hard for you, but remember this you still have me’’. Sakura turned around and looked at him. Tears running over her face, she hugged him back. ‘’But others will falsely accuse me , hate me I can’t take that anymore.’’ The Teacher smiled at her sweetly. ’’But you will still have me ‘’. But how can I trust you? ‘’What would you do if I told you that I am an half human half robot’’. He looked at her surprised. ‘’ I already knew that’’. How did he know that ?‘’ And if I was a woman what then’’. He laughed ‘’ do you think that I would kiss a man like that on the cheek?’’ She blushed looking down at her shoes.  He hugged her again ‘’ I will take care of you until your parents remember that they should take care of you. ‘