Ignored but Loved

Ignore.jpg

Amber doesn’t know why Krystal doesn’t like her. She always ignores Amber like she doesn’t exist. And she is determined to know why.

Ignored but Loved

Amber slammed her head out of embarrassment, her friend tapping her shoulder.

“Yah, cheer up.” Her friend, Luna said as she sat next to her, “I don’t know why she does that too.” Amber rolled her head to Luna’s side and sighed exasperatedly, “she ignores me, she doesn’t even talk to me! And now we’re partners yet not even a single word was uttered from !”

Luna blinked at Amber’s words, “Since when did you get so poetic?”

Amber rolled her eyes, “does that even matter?! Ugh.” She hissed under her breath. Luna patted her back, her round yet sharp eyes following one certain figure as she took her seat at the farthest right.

“the one that got you like this is here.” Luna whispered, Amber shot up and followed her eyes where it landed on a certain raven haired girl.

“Jung Soojung.” The tomboy muttered, but was cut off when a girl blocked her from her view and smiled at them.

“Is it Soojung again that got our llama like this?” the girl asked which earned a glare from Amber and a giggle from Luna.

“Yep, that’s her.” She winked playfully at the girl who laughed in return, “Yah, why do you keep on doing the effort if she doesn’t want you?”

Amber sighed, “We’re partners in our project and when I asked her what she wants to be the theme she just ignored me, as usual.”

Victoria or the girl tilted her head, “Why does she do that?” she raised a brow at the tomboy who sighed in return, “I’ll go buy some food.” With that, the blonde tomboy stood up and went to the nearest store in their table.

“Is it because Amber is too energetic for Krystal?” Luna who is munching on her sandwich asked, Victoria shook her head, “I don’t think so, I mean, look at her best friend, Sulli… she’s two times worse than Amber..”

The other girl nodded in understanding, “Yeah, well is it because she’s boyish?”

“I don’t think so too, Soojung’s pretty gay for herself.”

Luna was about to say something but when she remembered the incident a year ago, she decided not to. “You’re right…”

“Maybe she likes our Amber.” Victoria said, her eyes widening at the realization, “Oh my gob! That must be---“

She was cut off when they felt cold chills on their spine.

“I don’t,” someone said and when they looked at the source it was her.

“and, please give this to your stupid friend.” She gave a piece of paper to Victoria and slightly bowed at her (since Victoria’s a senior) and walked away, still leaving her cold aura in the table.

“That was intense.” Victoria breathed out earning a sigh from Luna who agreed at her. “Wow, what’s the paper for?”

Victoria was about to open the yellow paper when Amber stopped her, “Yah, that’s mine.” She said as she took it from her and sat next to Luna.

“How’d you know that it’s yours?”

Amber smiled, “I suddenly felt her cold aura in our table and when I looked at you guys she was there, and you two were pretty in ice.”

The two of them laughed, “well, open it, must be something important if she made that effort you know.”

The tomboy nodded and opened the paper, containing the words.

Stupid, meet me at the library for our work. 4:35 PM.

“well wow,” Luna said as she continued eating her sandwich while Victoria was eating her salad, “she’s pretty straightforward for a girl. Why do you like her anyway?”

Amber scoffed, “I don’t like her that way,” she paused, emphasizing that, “also, I just want to be friends with her, you know.”

The two nodded, Amber is known as the social butterfly in their campus, almost everyone is friends with her, except for one or two…

“But Krystal is rich, elegant, and charismatic and almost all of the boys are down at her disposal—and also girls, why can’t you like her?” Luna asked, Amber raised a brow at her, “uh, she’s not my type.”

Victoria nodded, “why force Amber when she already likes Yoona.”

The tomboy blushed at the mention of the senior.

“I—I—do—don’t!” she defensed; the two rolled their eyes at her, “we should go now,” with that Amber followed the two with a blush on her face.

“Yoona.” She muttered the name and smiled the widest smile that she could muster, “Im Yoona.”

-ZzxzZ-

Amber Liu waved and said some hellos at the people that she walked pass by, everyone knows her and is friends with her. Except one, or two…

One of them is Krystal Jung or Soojung by her Korean name but since they’re studying in an international school everyone calls her Krystal.

Krystal is a very selective person, she only has one group of friends and is often cold to people she doesn’t know or that doesn’t interest her. And both of them fit Amber Liu. The first day Krystal transferred to the school; Amber approached her but was put into disdain when she just walked away from the tomboy. Some admired her for doing so, some hated her for that.

The second one is Amber’s crush, a senior and one of Victoria’s classmates, Im Yoona.

Everyone knows her and adores her, and one of her loyal followers is our llama. Amber has been admiring Yoona ever since she enrolled herself in the academy. It all started when Yoona was walking in the middle of the quadrangle where she caught Amber’s eyes, Amber was mesmerized by her beauty, that she didn’t notice that she was staring, Yoona smiled at her and she fainted. And when she woke up she was in the infirmary with Yoona by her side, sleeping. Yoona was there waiting for her to wake up since she was worried that her face made Amber faint. And that’s why she fell in love with her. I mean, who wouldn’t?

Amber didn’t notice the door that she was about to bump into when she was pulled just mere centimeters away from it.

“Yah, are you also blind?”

Amber blinked at looked at the person, “sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.”

With that the girl let go of the hem of Amber’s blazer and went inside the library, leaving dumbfounded Amber, “did she just spoke to me??”

Amber followed the trail of the raven haired girl and found her at the farthest side of the library near the window; she followed her on the second floor and sat in front of her.

The girl looks at her, “so, what now?”

Amber blinked, “What now?”

Krystal glared at her and sighed, “You’re the senior here,” she pointed at her and Amber nodded. She just realized that Krystal is taking advanced classes (since she’s so smart and she forgot that Krystal is still a freshman)

“Well, do you have anything in mind?”

Krystal bit her lip for a second before rummaging her bag and there she found a notebook, “These are my ideas, you can choose from them.”

Amber took them and examined the ideas that Krystal got,

  1. Forest-esque
  2. Grotesque
  3. Aesthetic
  4. Frozen
  5. Animal Kingdom

“What do you have in mind for Aesthetic?” Amber asked, which in return got a wide smile from Krystal but was hidden afterwards with her stoic (as usual) face.

“Aesthetic because it shows a different kind of beauty, it’s an abstract. It makes people think.”

Amber tilted her head and smiled at her, “Aesthetic sounds great.” It earned an unreadable expression from the other girl, “you don’t think it’s weird?”

“I don’t find beauty as weird,” she paused to ponder, “also, everything is beautiful..” her eyes then wandered and was locked to the other girl’s eyes, “hell, even you are beautiful.”

Krystal’s eyes widened and a smirk was written on her face, “do you happen to like me, Amber Liu?”

Amber coughed and cleared , regaining her composure, “no, not that!” she defended, making hand movements, “It’s just that I just find everything beautiful, making you beautiful, and everything!” she was about to say something when she was cut off by the librarian, shushing her.

Krystal giggled and Amber stared at Krystal, it was a first of her to see her being like that. And she’s somewhat glad that the girl is opening up to her.

After a moment or two, Amber finally asked, “why do you ignore me?”

Krystal tilted her head, “Ignoring you? I don’t see it as ignoring you.”

“then what?”

“I see it as admiring you, from afar.” Soojung said as she continued scribbling on her paper.

Amber was taken aback at the statement, making her smile unconsciously, “You are actually admiring me instead of ignoring?”

Soojung then looks at her and back to her paper, “Please don’t push yourself, I was admiring you for being you.”

“then why are you ignoring me? Why did you ignore me earlier? Or that time when I saved you when you were about to get hit by a ball—or the one where—“

Amber was cut off when Soojung said, “I did that to test your patience.”

“Why?” making the tomboy more confused than she already was.

Krystal tapped her pen, flipped a page and continued writing, “that’s just how I roll.” She laughed at her own joke before glaring at Amber, “I just find you interesting, for being you.”

“for being me?” Amber tilted her head, the other girl rolled her eyes, “you’re the only girl in this school wearing shorts instead of skirt, the only girl in the basketball team and the only girl who—“ she paused and blushed, Amber blinked, “only girl to what?”

Krystal shook her head and fixed her things, “Nevermind, get me aesthetic pictures so that we can decide what kind of aesthetic we need to do, I have to go.”

“What does this make us?” Amber asked when Krystal stood up, she furrowed her brows at her.

“I mean,” Amber rubbed the back of her head at her question, “Are we friends?”

Krystal gave her a half-smile, “You’re okay, and we’re friends.” Krystal bowed slightly at her (as a sign of respect to her senior) “I have to go now, goodbye.”

Amber smiled at her, “goodbye.” And waved goodbye at the freshman as Krystal made her way to the school gate.

-zxxzxc-/.

It has been a day and four hours since the library with Krystal (that’s what Amber has counted) Amber decides to visit Luna on the restaurant that she’s working into.

“How’s your date with Krystal?” Luna asked Amber who rolled her eyes at her in return, “that was not a date, also..” she paused to sip her milktea, “her friends are here, so shush!”

Luna laughed and looked at Krystal’s friends who are in the table next to them.

“Well I know one of them so I guess it’s not a problem,” she shrugged and waved at the girl who has a short hair, the short haired girl waved and smiled at her in return.

“Isn’t that Sulli? “ Amber asked and the other girl nodded, “You know her?”

Amber smiled at the waitress who walked pass by them and answered, “Nope, I just happen to hear her name every now and then,”

“Oh, she also works with Vic-unnie at the Student Council, try to visit sometime.”

Amber nodded, “Sure thing, is Vic-unnie here, yet?”

On the other table where a short girl who is much taller than her friends overheard the greeting Luna had given to her friend.

“How’s your date with Krystal?”

She smiled at that and looked at them; luckily, it was Luna, a junior in her school and a senior of hers in the drama club. AS friendly as she is, she waved at her and she did in return.

“You know them, Ssul?” a friend of hers, Suzy, asked. The taller girl nodded, “Yeah, she’s a senior in the club.” She smiled at the girl in front of her; Suzy then shifted her eyes to Amber and said, “You’re not friends with Amber?”

She shook her head, “Nope, but I know her though, and she’s close friends with the Council president. I mean, everyone knows her.”

Suzy nodded in agreement, their other friend who remained silent the whole time smiled at them. They don’t know Amber as much as I do.

“Why are you silent there, Min?”

Min laughed and nodded, “nothing, I just don’t get it why you guys admire her? I mean, look at her!” she exclaimed, making the duo at the right table look at them. Amber absentmindedly smiled at Min, since Suzy and Min are next to each other, Suzy mistook it and she smiled in return, making Min roll her eyes.

“Hello,” Amber chuckled, Suzy blushed and looked away. Amber shook her head and went back to talking to her friend who raised a brow at the tomboy in return.

“And your question is?” Sulli asked, as if she has shown a very obvious answer to Min who took a bite on her sandwich, “Okay, point taken.” She shrugged her shoulders for added effect.

Her eyes then moved to Amber who winked at her, “Idiot.” She muttered.

“AMBRO!” the trio then looked at the source and it was their former senior who is now in college.

“Hyoyunnie!” she exclaimed, Amber immediately stood up and clung her arms at the senior.

“Ambro! I’ve missed you, you llama-faced cutie!” the other one said as they hugged, making everyone in the restaurant look at them.

“Guys, stop embarrassing me, please take your seats.” Luna rolled her eyes at the two, the two obliged and Hyoyeon hugged Luna as they took their seats.

“I’ve heard that you’re dating Jung’s baby sister?” Hyoyeon smirked at Amber who almost choked on her drink, “Yah, stop making up stories, if that will reach Jessica’s ears she’ll kill me.”

“She almost killed you, didn’t she?”

Amber laughed at the memory, “that was when I declined her offer to accompany her, man, that was freaking scary.”

Hyoyeon nodded, “you are one lucky idiot.”

Amber, who is proud of herself nodded, “I am indeed lucky, but not an idiot.”

Hyoyeon then smirked at her, “tell that to her.” She pointed at the entrance of the restaurant and there it was, the former Ice Princess of SM Academy, the one who defeated the basketball team (it was 1 on 13) and the one who reigned the Student Council for 3 years, the one and only Jessica Jung.

“Holy crap.” Amber muttered and the next thing that she knew she was greeted by a chair being thrown to her head.

-zxxcx

Amber and Jessica used to be civil friends. Amber was the freshman who was adored by everyone and Jessica is the senior where she was feared by all. The two met when Jessica challenged the whole basketball team to play with her since the captain (someone named Lee Donghae) outraged Jessica for telling her that girls can’t play basketball (which also made her mad) and she made history. Jessica defeated the school’s all-time champion varsity team with a score of 27-05 in just 15 minutes.

It was when after the game, Jessica accidentally threw the basketball aiming at Amber’s head (because she thought that she was Donghae since the two are look-a-likes) making her fall down and bump her head to the edge of the bleacher making her faint. Next thing she knew, she was surrounded by everyone including Jessica Jung with a bewildered expression, telling her to
“stand up, stop looking like a wimp.”

It sparked a new thing called “friendship” for the both of them, but everything fell apart when Jessica asked Amber out, and Amber politely declined telling her that she’s too old. And that’s how Amber caught a glimpse of death.

And through Jessica, she got close with So Nyuh Shi Dae or Girls’ Generation, an all girls’ group being professional at almost everything.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, and Jessica for singing. Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung for their dancing. And the two new members of the group, Seohyun and Yoona for both talents. And through Jessica, Amber became close with the group. (Except for Yoona since she has this obvious crush on her which she began showing when Jessica and the others graduated since Yoona was the last member to join the group).

“What the hell happ—ugh, my head.” Amber groaned as she slowly sat up, she scanned her surroundings, blue room, white ceiling, grey and black bed, different stuffed toys, and with a glass of water on the side table.

The door opened revealing a tall tanned girl who smirked at the tomboy, “Yah, you’re alive!”

Amber rolled her eyes, “Where the hell am I?” she asked the tall girl who laughed and sat on the bed next to Amber, patting the sensitive and aching part of Amber’s head.

“You’ve been at this house for many times and you don’t recognize this room?”

Amber swatted the hand away and scanned the room, she shook her head, “Nope, and even though I’ve been to this place for many times, I don’t remember being in this room.”

The other girl nodded, “Figures,” she whistled, “you haven’t figured that she has a sister anyway not when you saw her when she visited the school.” Amber tilted her head, completely oblivious of the other girl’s words. And then the door opened, revealing a cold-looking girl, clad in plain white shirt, brown boy shorts saying. “Yah, you’re alive.”

Amber nodded, “uh, she said that too.” The tomboy then pointed to the other girl who laughed at Amber’s reaction. Amber was completely flustered at the girl in front of her, her face blushing and her eyes were wandering anywhere except at the spot where Krystal was standing.

“Aish, my favorite dongsaeng is embarrassed!” the other girl teased as she stood up and ruffled Amber’s head, making the tomboy groan in frustration, “that hurt!” she shouted and rubbed the sore part, “what happened to me?”

Krystal who was leaning on the door frame was busy examining her nails, “Unnie threw a chair at you for believing what Hyoyeon-unnie had said, that’s why she came in rushing at the place wherever you are at and threw a chair at you, hit your head and blam!” she explained, adding hand motions for her mockery, “and” she pursued her lips before continuing, “you’re on my bed, now out.”

Amber, afraid at the younger Jung’s words and glare immediately stood up and smiled sheepishly at her, “I’m sorry, where’s Jessica?”

Krystal raised a brow at the other girl in the room and to Amber, “Jessica? Tell me, what is your relationship with her?”

Amber blinked, oh crap, she must’ve thought that I’m dating Jessica! What should—

“Anyways,” Yuri clapped, “Amber, come with me, we need to tend your head,” she smacked Amber’s head making the tomboy whimper in pain, as the tear leaves Amber’s eyes she sniffed, “Soojung, sorry for using your room, you know how secretive your sister is.”

Krystal who was now sitting on her bed glared at the two, “she is secretive,” she pointed from her eyes and then to the two, “I am watching you.”

-zxzxzc-

“Look who’s awake,” they hear someone say when they arrived at the living room, Amber’s eyes still wandering at the house they sure have changed a lot of things here..

“Yah!” Yuri nudged her side, Amber then shifted her attention to the people in the living room, there it was, fresh in flesh, with their new members, the notorious (in a good way) So Nyuh Shi Dae

“Hey guys,” Amber waved coolly at them, they all stood up and hugged the dongsaeng. Except for one, or two… (Jessica obviously, and of course, Yoona)

“How come you’re not close with Yoona?” a girl with a beautiful eyesmile asked Amber who looks at her and smiled, “I don’t know.. hey, why are we not close yet?” she asked, making her facepalm on the inside for trying to act cool. Yoona looked at her and said, “You’re avoiding me.”

Another girl clung her arm to Amber and whispered to her, “I didn’t know that when you like someone you avoid them.”

The tomboy blushed and pushed the girl away from her, “Yah, it’s not that!”

The shortest of them linked her arm to Amber, joining in the teasing to the tomboy, “Not like what?” she then raised her brows at her and playfully blinked at Amber.

The tomboy, flustered and bewildered at the constant teasing finally gave in, “Fine!” she threw her arms in frustration, “I’m just shy around when I’m with Yoona-unnie.”

Yoona stopped eating and smiled at Amber, after swallowing she said, “Aigoooo, she’s shy when she’s around me, such a cutie.”

The girls in the room roared, Amber then was pulled to sit beside the tallest among them, “Yah, she called her cute!” she then offered Amber a spoon full of food and Amber gladly ate them.

“Yah, who said you could feed her?” out of nowhere a voice spoke, she was there, sitting the whole time, staying silent and was busy observing them.

“UH,” Yuri then spoke, “Amber has been out for hours, she needs to eat.”

The tallest nodded, “Wow, Sica is strong as ever.” All of them nodded and continued whatever the hell that they’re doing.

Amber was being fed by the tallest known as Sooyoung. Tiffany who has a beautiful eyesmile and the short girl named as Taeyeon who clung her arm earlier on Amber’s neck were busy bickering and eating together. The shortest of them Sunny, along with Hyoyeon were dancing while Yoona was laughing at them. Yuri was trying to talk Jessica out on the love couch that they’re sitting on. And one of the new members, who was easily recognized for her beauty and brains was sitting on the balcony, reading. (Seohyun)

But the commotion was stopped when Jessica stood up and dragged Amber to the porch, Amber was sitting on the ground while Jessica was seated on the railing.

“Jessica, you misunderstood our one meeting in the library.” Amber started as she started playing with the grass.

“I know that, idiot.” Jessica stated, Amber flinched but secretly smiled at her nickname, “I overreacted, I’m sorry.”

The tomboy then looked at the Ice Princess, her eyes widening at what she has heard, “Did you just---“

“Don’t push your luck with me, and don’t you ever play with my sister’s feelings.” She said as she jumped in front of Amber. The tomboy nodded, “I don’t play with people’s feelings, and you know that.” Amber then stood up; they were only a meter apart.

“Shut up, you idiot.” Then she hugged Amber, the tomboy smiled and hugged her back, “if you lay a hand on her without her permission I’m gonna smother you to pieces and I’ll make sure that you’ll never cheat death again.” With that, Jessica lets go of Amber and kissed her cheek before going back inside with a smile imprinted on her face. Leaving a frozen Amber Josephine Liu.

But they didn’t know that from a distance (from her window, actually) Krystal Jung was watching them. What the hell is Unnie hiding from me?

Zzxzczcc

“Hey there,” Amber greeted Krystal who was busy writing on her notebook, the other girl nodded at her as Amber made her way to the seat in front of the beautiful raven haired girl.

“Did you bring the pictures that I asked you to bring?” she asked, Amber nodded. “I was also the one who took them, I hope you will like them though, it’s a first time for me.” Amber then gave Krystal a folder, Krystal opened it and it were photos of Amber’s friends, some were playing, reading, writing.. There were also photos of her SNSD unnies (which obviously was taken yesterday) some of them were eating and fighting, Krystal couldn’t help but giggle.  Then a camera shutter sound was heard, she then looked at Amber who smiled at her.

The photo then came out from the Polaroid that Amber was holding; she blew it, shook it and smiled when the photo came out well.

“Now this is beauty.” Amber smiled as she showed her the photo, Krystal blushed and took the photo, it was a photo of her giggling, she was covering and her eyes were closed, her smile wrinkles were showing and she said, “Can I keep this?”

Amber shook her head, “You can have a copy, but since it’s beautifully taken, let’s have that as a cover for our project.”

Krystal blinked her eyes, “Cover? Are you crazy? No.”

The tomboy pouted, “But look at it, it’s perfeeect.” She said, prolonging the word perfect.

The freshman blushed, “No,” she then puts the photo on her bag and glared at the tomboy, “You cannot, and this is our project, so we decide together.”

Amber nodded and smiled at her, “very well then, I’m sorry.”

The other girl just nodded and proceeded to write on her paper while Amber was examining the photos that she took.

Krystal used it as a chance to look at Amber and observe her. Her blonde hair that’s been uncombed, making it shaggy and it made her look 2x cooler than she already was. The shape of her nose, the mole below her lips, how her nostrils would move when she breathes or how her hand would move when she’s moving photos from the back to the front.

Amber then ran a hand to her hair when she noticed that Krystal was staring at her, she became conscious of her face.

“Is there something wrong with my face?” she asked, the freshman nodded, “then what?” she asked again, Krystal then bluntly said, “You look like a llama.”

Amber smirked at Krystal who was still seriously looking at her, “but you’re quite a handsome llama, so I guess it’s okay.”

“You think I’m handsome?”

Krystal nodded, “For a llama, you are.”

Amber then winked at her, “You like me?”

The other girl quickly fixed her things, “I’m going now,” she stood up, and meronged at the tomboy and Amber laughed at Krystal who look at her and smiled, “thanks for today,” she bowed slightly, “you’ve worked hard.”

Amber stood up and followed her, “you too, let’s head out together then?”

Krystal nodded, “Okay, but you need to be away from me since Unnie is fetching me.” Amber then froze and nodded, “Very well then, as long as you’re safe.”

Amber opened the library door for Krystal and the other girl raised a brow at the llama-faced dork, “You’re like a servant,” she muttered as they walked the silent hallways of their school. Amber smiled as she looked at Krystal who was looking straight ahead of her, “and you are like a Princess.”

Krystal glanced at Amber who was smiling at her; she blushed at what the tomboy had said, “Princess? Then what would my sister be?”

Amber laughed, “She’ll be the evil step-mother!”

Krystal pushed Amber making her hit the wall, still giggling, “You’re stupid, don’t follow me anymore.” She then smiled at Amber, “Thanks for accompanying me.” With that she ran to the gates where her sister is waiting, Amber remained glued to the wall, her eyes widening at what she’s feeling.

“What the hell is this?” she puts her hand on her chest and could feel it rapidly beating, she couldn’t help but to smile even more when she’s trying not to and Krystal was inside her head, she couldn’t stop thinking of her.

“I need to call them.”

Zxz-zx

“Dude, you like her.” A short haired girl rolled her eyes at the tomboy who groaned in return, “But—I shouldn’t!”

The short haired girl, known as Min, rolled her eyes at her, “Stop being in denial and accept it already!” she scratched her head and drinks Amber’s milk tea whose head was now on the table because of the fact that she couldn’t accept. A blonde girl who was sitting next to Amber patted her head, “Krystal Jung isn’t that bad.”

The oldest, who is also blonde but has a darker shade laughed, “What will you with this Yoona then?”

Amber sat up, blinking, “I like Yoona, Krystal is just confusing me with this incomparable beauty of hers.” She nodded in agreement of what she had said, “Yeah, that must be it.”

“Or you’re just an idiot.” A man who was seated next to the blonde with a darker shade said, the blonde with a darker shade nodded, “You are indeed an idiot, Amber Liu.”

“Yah, Eric and Amy, give our llama a break.” The blonde who was next to Amber said, Min nodded, “Yeah, give our llama a break, Ellin.”

Ellin or also known as the blonde who was seated next to Amber scoffed, “I’m done with this llama, anyways, just accept it.”

Amber groaned, “I can’t because it’s not true, you know..” she drank Ellin’s fruit shake, “it’s just that I can’t because it’s not true.”

Min shook her head, “Let’s check the signs that will make you think that you like Krystal.”

“First, when you met her, you decided to be friends with her, right?” Amy asked, Amber nodded, “I’m like that with everyone else.” She defended, and then Eric said, “You’re not like that with me!”

“Shut up, Eric, you’re not needed here.” Min said as she glared at him, he cowered in fear and whimpered.

“Second, it didn’t stop you from making friends with her even though she’s Jessica’s younger sister.” Ellin added, the three of them nodded in agreement since they knew about Amber and Jessica’s history.

The tomboy nodded.

“Third, now that you’re friends with her, you cannot stop talking about her and you’re doing everything to impress her—“

“I was only doing that to make her believe that I am worthy to be called her friend—“

Amy shook her head, “that’s reason number four, Amber.. you’re doing everything to be worthy of her.”

“Why do you do that?” Eric asked, Amber stayed silent.

Ellin then smiled, “Because you like her.”

“You’re not like that with anyone else, just with Krystal.” Amy smirked at Amber who blinked.

“And you don’t find it unfair?” Amber asked, the three of them looked at one another.

“Why would we? We are your friends; It’s different from liking someone.”

Amber sighed in defeat, “So it’s me with this younger Jung eh?”

“You like her.” Amy teased, Amber groaned. “Great, just great.”

Zx-zxzx

Amy Lee or Ailee is now a college student along with Eric, they used to be schoolmates with Amber in middle school, and now in college, they are now schoolmates with Jessica along with her SNSD friends.

Ellin is just the same grade as Amber but studies in different school, Min and Amber are just the same grade but with different section. Amy and Amber met when a pokemon card was stolen from Amy and she blamed Amber for it, even though it was the school’s bully, Eric. When they found out that it was Eric, they beat him up and reigned their middle school’s school.  The three of them became friends until now.

Amber met Min when Min was lost in the school, Amber immediately helped her out. And since it was the time where Jessica was a fresh graduate of highschool, she decided to become friends with Krystal in order to give information to Amber about the freshman.. That is why they’re friends in secret but on the weekends, when they have time, they would meet up in Amber’s place just to chill and have fun.

Ellin met Amber when the tomboy bumped into her while skating; they quickly became friends after that when Amber helped Ellin with her groceries (since some of the stuff that she brought broke when Amber bumped into her)

And all of them met through Amber when she found out that all of them are all fluent in one language, it was English. And it’s also refreshing to have American friends to hang with.

-zxzc

“I have a confession to make.” Amber said out of the blue to her best friends, Amber was sitting on the trunk of the tree while the two were on the ground leaning on the body. Victoria was reading a book while Luna was listening to music. They quickly paused their activities and looks at the tomboy.

“I think I like Krystal.” She admitted, Luna clapped and Victoria smiled at Amber, she then jumped from the tree and took both of their hands on her own.

“What should I do?”

Victoria laughed, “You have a problem with that? You are Amber; you don’t need to do anything to make her fall for you.” Luna nodded, “Also, if her sister hears about this you’ll be a dead meat.”

Amber shook her head, “I don’t have any plans to be with her, I just like her…” she sat on the ground, still holding their hands, “I just don’t want to be stupid when I’m with her.”

Luna laughed, “You are already stupid in her eyes, no need to work on that one.” Amber lets go of Luna’s hand and said, “You’re no help!” she pouted and then shifted her attention to the senior, “Unnie, help me!”

Victoria, using her free hand patted Amber’s head, “No need to worry about it, you don’t need to do something, just be yourself and everything will come to its place naturally.” She smiled and Amber did the same she then proceeded to hug her. “Thanks Vic-unnie!”

“Yah, what about me?” Luna pouted, Amber then stuck her tongue to her, “NO hugs for you! You’re a bully!”

-zxzx

It has been a while now since Amber and Krystal started hanging out in the library because of their project, Amber would walk Krystal out to the school gates and their day would end there. But everything changed when the two of them decided to finish their work somewhere that is not in the library.

“We’re about to finish our work,” Amber said as she pasted the final photo to the paper, Krystal nodded at her. “You want to celebrate?”

Amber looks at Krystal and beamed at her, “Sure, when and where?”

Krystal shrugged, “I don’t really go out that much, do you know a place?”

“How about the café near here? I’m sure that you will like the mango cake there.”

Krystal raised a brow at the information, “How’d you know that I like mangoes?”

Amber silently cursed as she fixed her things, “I saw you once smiling wide at your friend when she offered you some fresh mangoes,” she reasoned and clapped at herself for saving herself.

“Oh, well, okay then,” with that they fixed their things and they decided to head out.

The walk to the café was quiet and a serene one, Amber was humming and was walking with the younger Jung while Krystal was busy admiring the busy people in the street and at the same time was amazed at how long her patience is.

“We’re here,” Amber announced as she opened the door for the both of them, Krystal got in first and went to the cake display. She smiled at the wide variety of pastries but her eyes were stuck to the mango cake.

“I know what you want, Princess,” Amber bowed like a servant; Krystal who is now embarrassed quickly went to the farthest table at the back. Amber laughed and went to the cashier.

“Hey there, what is it for today?” the cashier, Key asked. Amber smiled at him, “the usual for me and a piece of mango cake and mango shake, please.”

Key raised his brows at his friend, “ohh,” he cooed, “who are you with?”

“Krystal Jung, we’re just planning to end our project here.” She then pointed her thumb at the girl on the last table who was now opening her laptop, Key smirked, “Project? Is it a date then?”

Amber shook her head, “No, just give us our orders.” She grabbed her wallet, and then went to the waiting Ice Princess.

“You want a piece of mango shake and cake, right?” Amber asked as she took a seat in front of Krystal who glanced at her, “I thought you already know my order?”

“I was just making sure,” Amber smiled at her, the other girl shrugged her shoulders, “Let’s finish this so we can eat early.”

-zxcxzx

“We just ate; finished our project earlier than the others and that was it.” Amber finished as she sat on the couch while Luna was on her table writing. The three of them are on the Student Council Office; Victoria is the Council President while Luna is the Secretary.

“She didn’t say anything interesting that you want to share with us?” Victoria asked as she drank from her water bottle, Amber shrugged her shoulders, “Nothing, it was all about the project and how tasty their pastry is, that was it.”

Luna frowned, “Such a bore, you should have done something about it to entertain us.”

Amber rolled her eyes, “Yah, I wasn’t born to entertain you guys!” Victoria laughed, “Aigoo, you two behave,” she said like a scolding mother, “You do your work for today Luna, and you,” she pointed at Amber, “behave and don’t touch anything unless you get a permission from me.” Amber nodded and proceeded to open her phone when the door opened, revealing two girls.

“Hey Amber,” the girl greeted Amber who smiled at her, “Hyuna, it’s been a while!” Amber stood up and hugged the girl who giggled in return.

While the other girl sat on her seat and started typing on the computer screen, Amber lets go of the hug as Hyuna kissed her on the cheek and also went to her table to do her thing.

“Uh, Vic-unnie,” Amber called, making them stop whatever they’re doing and shifted their attention to the two. “What is it?” Victoria asked, eyes still glued to her paper.

“Mind introducing me to one of your members?” she then pointed her thumb to her left where the other girl is sitting, the other girl blushed and stood up, then bowed to Amber. “I’m Choi- Su—Sulli… Pleased to meet you!”

Amber bowed her head and smiled at her, “Oh, I remember now, you’re one of Krystal’s friends.”

“Yes, yes I am.” She repeated, Amber nodded, “Nice to meet you, Sulli.”

-zxczc

“So, what do you think of Amber?” Sulli asked all of the sudden; Min choked on her drink and everyone’s attention was on her.

“What’s wrong?” Hyuna blinked at Min who shook her head in return, “Nothing..”

Suzy then looked at Krystal who continued eating her bread with mango jam. “What?” she asked at her, Suzy shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.

“Yah, answer me..” Sulli pouted, Krystal raised her brows at her, “you were asking me?”

The tallest girl nodded and Krystal pursued her lips before answering, “Amber is a llama, a servant..” she sighed when she saw the unsatisfaction on her friends’ faces, “Fine,” she rolled her eyes at them, “She’s okay for a person, she’s nice and takes care of me very well.”

Sulli smiled wide, “How does she take care of you?”

The question caught Min off guard and looks at Krystal for anticipation, the cold girl bit her lip as she swallowed the last piece of her food.

“She would ask me if I’m okay when I’m not talking, she always treats me, opens the door for me, walk me out and when we ate out she was very courteous and she took me to this nice café where they sell a very nice mango cake and shake,” she smiled at the memory and continued, “we should go there sometime.”

The three nodded, Suzy frowned, Min was smirking and Sulli was clapping.

“Aigoo, do you like Amber-unnie?” Sulli asked, Krystal shook her head, “Nope,” she drank her drink and looks at Min who raised a brow at her, “what is it, Min?”

Min giggled, “it’s just that you never smile when you’re talking about us, but when it comes to her your mood would lighten up. I wonder what made you like that.”

Krystal blushed and shook her head vigorously, “no, it’s not that!” she denied, “I just appreciate the things that she would do to me!” she defended, “I just—“

Min stood up and sighed, “Fine, you don’t like her.” She laughed, Krystal frowned at her, “You don’t believe me.”

Min then proceeded to walk away before saying, “Yes, I do.” As she smirked and waved them goodbye.

Suzy stood up and left without saying a word, Hyuna followed her as they bid the two goodbyes.

Sulli smirked at Krystal who sighed in defeat, “Is it really obvious?”

The tallest grinned at the Ice Princess, “Yes, but I think the one that you like is oblivious about it.”

Krystal sighed, “Tell me about it.” Then she rolled her eyes.

-zxzcz

Henry passed the ball to Jackson but was stolen by Amber and then she took this chance to make a three point hoop, “And three points for the llama!” she exclaimed, laughing at herself for beating the two men. They groaned in frustration as Amber laughed at them.

“Yah, let’s take a break first, I’m tired.” Henry proclaimed as he took his water jug and drank from it. “I’ve heard about you and Krystal,” Jackson smirked, Amber laughed and shook her head. “What about me and Krystal?”

Jackson smirked, “You two are dating.” He raised his brows at Amber who laughed at the assumption, “We aren’t.”

“Oh, you two aren’t? I’ve been hearing about it too,” Henry stated, Amber shook her head and smiled, “Krystal’s a friend. We just happen to be closer because of the project that we worked together.”

“But she used to ignore you, right?” Jackson asked as he recalled the memory of Amber almost crying to them when Krystal ignored Amber that one particular time on her birthday.

“Yeah, used to.” Amber frowned, “now come to think of it, Krystal’s sudden change of attitude towards me is weird..” she shivered, “but I  think it’s because she’s a straight A student so she needs to get along with me..” Amber concluded which made Henry sit next to Amber and hung his arm around her neck, “so is your project done?”

The llama nodded, Jackson then did the same and smirked, “Are you two still seeing each other?”

Amber stood up and shook her head, “not anymore, but I’m happy that she doesn’t ignore me anymore.”

“She’s hurt.” Henry frowned as he whispered to Jackson who did the same, “You’re hurt.”

Amber laughed, “I’m not, I just happen to get used to her company you know, I think I’ll get used to it..”

Henry stood up and hugged Amber, “Ambro! Don’t be saaaad” he whined, Jackson stood up and together they did a group hug. “We’re still here!”

-zxzczx

It’s been a month ever since the two had been with each other’s company (since there’s no project for them to work anymore) they would still meet, awkwardly smile at each other and continue with their lives. They would still see each other in class but since they sit in the opposite seats they can’t talk. Amber has been stealing glances towards the younger girl and when Amber’s not looking, Krystal would do the same.

Her friends and Amber’s friends have noticed it but they stayed silent about it, not wanting to make things more awkward between them.

“How’s Amber?” Victoria asked Luna who sat on her usual table. Victoria and Amber hasn’t been able to go out lately since Victoria is busy with her being a senior and the council duties so it would just be Amber and Luna.

“She’s okay,” she stated as she typed on her keyboard, “And how about Krystal?” Victoria then asked Sulli who frowned at her, “She’s okay, too..”

The council members have talked about Krystal and Amber’s relationship, they also revealed that the two have been crushing hard with each other ever since they got close.

“Do you think we should do something about it?” it was Hyuna’s turn to talk, Victoria nodded, “The two needs some closure,” Luna agreed by nodding and Sulli nodded, “What should we do about it then?”

“I have a plan.” Sulli stood up and they gathered around the couch.

-zxzcxcxzx

“Amber!” Luna ran as fast as she could to catch up with Amber to the gates, Amber was just done with her basketball training when Luna called her.

“Why the hell are you running?” she asked, “are you alright?”

The petite girl nodded, “I’m fine, but Krystal isn’t.”

---zxc

“We’re gonna be so dead!” Henry panicked when Key and Minho tied Krystal on the chair with a rope, Jonghyun nodded, “Victoria, can we just—“

Victoria glared at them, “No, we better hide now!” she exclaimed when her phone beeped; the two girls (Hyuna and Sulli) followed Victoria to the bushes. They were in the warehouse at the back of the school.

“What the hell are you doing?!” They heard Amber yell from a distance, they both jumped and later regained their composure when Amber went inside the warehouse, revealing Krystal on the chair, unconscious.

“Don’t let her interfere!” Key shouted, she then looked at the boys, the feeling of betrayal controlling her, “What the hell are you doing to her?!” she shouted, “You guys are my friends!”

Minho laughed, “not anymore, ambro.” He smirked as he prepared his baseball bat, Jonghyun then took out his crowbar, “You know how hard I was crushing on Krystal, and I won’t let you get her just like that.”

Amber was confused, “but I haven’t talked to her in a month..” she frowned, “just stop this thing, you don’t have to hurt her.”

Jonghyun was feeling guilty when Henry talked, “we have to, she likes you.”

“Why hurt her then if she likes someone else? And how many times do I have to tell you that she doesn’t like me—“ but Amber was cut off when she saw Krystal regaining her composure, a tear was falling from her eyes as she uttered the words that made Amber go berserk,

“Amber, help me.”

-zxzcz

Jonghyun, Minho, Henry and Key ended up in the hospital after that. Amber was carrying Krystal on her back as they were walking home.

“Is Jessica home?” Amber asked, Krystal shook her head, “I don’t think so, she said she’ll be home late since she’s out with friends.”

“That’s good then..” Amber smiled, “I’ll take care of you and I’ll leave when Sica’s already home.”

Krystal blinked, “You don’t have to, I’m fine by myself.”

The tomboy laughed, “I don’t think so, you’re a blackbelter in Taekwondo right? how come you didn’t defend yourself?”

“I’m sick, I have a fever,” she paused as they crossed the street, not caring anymore how the people will look at them, “How’d you know that I’m a blackbelt?”

Amber laughed nervously, silently cursing herself crap, it was Min who told me..

“Sica told me about it.” She smiled sheepishly when Krystal’s grip on Amber’s neck tightened, “how close are you and my sister?”

“I met her when I started high school, so I guess we’re really close..”

Krystal breathed, “You two dated?”

Amber laughed making her wobble, “No, we’re not.. we’re just close friends,” she continued, “I don’t see her that way.”

“Do you see me that way, Amber?”

Amber stopped, “What way are we talking about, Krystal?” Krystal gulped, this is it.. she hopped from Amber’s back and faced the tomboy, the sun is already setting, making the orange hue cover the whole area, “I—am I a girlfriend material for you?”

Amber blinked, “You are..” she smiled, “are you confessing to me?”

“I’ve liked you for a very long time, Amber.” She paused to breathe, “I was just ignoring you because I felt shy whenever you’re around and I’m afraid that I might say the stupidest thing in the world, I was just afraid that you will do the same thing that you did with my sister.” She frowned, “and I know that you—“ she paused when she decided to look at Amber and she saw that the tomboy was smiling at her, “why are you smiling?”

Amber then hugged Krystal and spun her, she then puts her down and said, “You don’t know how happy you are making me right now, Jung Soojung.” She grinned, “I love you!” she yelled, making the people around them in the Han River look at them, “I LOVE JUNG SOOJUNG AND SHE LOVES ME TOO!” she shouted, the people around them clapped, some were even laughing and this made the younger Jung embarrassed and she did the thing.

“Yah, stupid!” she shouted and punched Amber on the back of her head making her faint.

-zxZ

“You’re awake.” Was what Amber heard when she opened her eyes, she looked at the source and it was Jessica’s.

“Where am I?” she asked as she sat up and rubbed the sore part of her head. Ouch, this was the part where the chair landed.

“Take a look around,” Jessica then stood up from the stool next to the bed and opened the windows, the room was lightened up by the night sky and Amber smiled, “Krystal’s room.”

“Hell yeah it is,” Jessica’s voice sounded threatening and Amber shivered, “I didn’t do anything, I swear!” she made hand movements when Jessica was walking towards her. Instead of her usual doings (which was hitting Amber) Jessica sat on the bed and hugged Amber.

“Soojung carried you all the way here you idiot,” she sighed and lets go of her, “I was worried that she killed you.” And then she smiled, “I was relieved that she didn’t because,” her dark aura came back again and glared at the poor llama, “It’s my job to kill you.”

Amber gulped, “I’m really sorry!” she exclaimed, “I didn’t mean to faint—because---“ Amber was cut off when Jessica touched her face and giggled, “You idiot, I was kidding.” She then caressed Amber’s cheek, “I’ve heard that Soojung confessed to you,” Amber blushed and the older girl laughed, “and you were out shouting to everyone that she loves you and you love her.”

Amber then took Jessica’s hand off her face out of embarrassment and sighed, “I’m stupid, I’m pretty sure Krystal hates me now.”

Jessica blinked, “No, she was even impressed because you did that.”

Amber tilted her head, “Why?”

“You shouted to the whole world about you two, and you’re not even ashamed of yourself, and thanks,” she grinned at Amber who looked at her with a confused expression, “for saving her earlier, I’ll be visiting the school tomorrow for the boys that hurt my Soojung.” She gritted her teeth, Amber shivered, again.

“Don’t worry about them, I sent them to the hospital.” Amber said proudly as she showed Jessica her bruised fist, “I won’t let anyone hurt Krystal.”

Jessica nodded and kissed Amber’s cheek, “Please take care of my little sister, and she’s fragile. And I love her till death; I don’t want anything to happen to her.” She glared at Amber who froze, “Please don’t hurt her, okay?”

Amber smiled at Jessica, “Of course, I can promise you that, Sica.”

“Thanks a lot, Amber.” With that Jessica stood up and left the room.

“I wonder how Jessica feels about this,” Amber said to herself as she laid herself back to the bed and enjoyed the warmth enveloping her from Krystal’s bed.

“Even Krystal’s bed smells nice,” Amber smiled as she buried herself on the pillow when she felt a weight on her body, she removed the pillow and there it was, her Krystal Jung smiling at her.

“Do I not smell nice?” she pouted, Amber smiled, “You smell a lot nicer than anything out there,” she said as she leaned in to kiss Krystal’s nose.

Krystal smiled, “I like it when you say things like that,” she tilted her head and laid it on Amber’s neck, her hands on s on Amber’s neck, still on top of the tomboy’s body.

Saranghae, Jung Soojung.”

Wo Ye Ai Ni, Liu Yiyun” Krystal said in perfect Chinese and the two drifted to sleep in peace, knowing that tomorrow is a great day ahead of them.

“Wait,” Amber’s eyes shot up, “How’d you know I’m Taiwanese?”

“You thought that you were the only one who has eyes and ears, Amber?” Krystal rolled over to Amber’s side; her hands were on Amber’s sternum and stomach.

“Huh?” Amber looks at Krystal with a confused face which made the younger girl smirk, “You think that I didn’t know that Min was only friends with me because you asked her to?” Amber’s mouth became a fine line, “She admitted it to me a long time ago, and so in return to make things fair, we exchanged information, one info from me and another from you.” She smiled and kissed Amber’s cheek, “it was a fine deal between me and Min.”

Amber blinked and grinned, “I knew Min would do that, I just didn’t believe it.” She chuckled to herself and snuggled Krystal close to her.

“Doesn’t matter anymore,” she said as she kissed Krystal’s head.

--zx meanwhile on the hospital.asa

After Jessica had her talk with Amber, she called her SNSD gang to deal with one last thing before she sleeps.

“ing idiots, hurting my sister like that.” She gritted her teeth when she approached the room where the three idiots are, following behind her were also the angry SNSD and as usual, Seohyun talking them out through their conscience.

But when they arrived at the room, they were greeted by Victoria who smiled at them.

“Let me explain, can we talk in the canteen?”

---few moments later

“So you’re telling me that Krystal was also part of the plan?” Jessica blinked, the oldest nodded, “Yup, she was there to confirm Amber’s real feelings towards her and well, it was a wise choice of hers.”

“So we don’t have anyone to beat the out with?”

Victoria smiled at Hyoyeon, “sadly, no.”

SNSD groaned out of frustration except for Seohyun who thanked the gods for sparing the three boys’ lives.

“Anyways, how are the two?”

Jessica smiled bitterly and said, “They’re already in the bedroom.”

Victoria’s eyes widened, “They’re too young!”

“I’m pretty sure Ambro wouldn’t do anything to our Soojung,” Sunny stated, “We trust her.”

But when they decided to come home and went to Krystal’s room, what they saw was the inevitable.

 

 

You guys guess it :p

-zxz-