Chapter 3

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun's POV

Finally! classes has ended. I didn't really wanted to go to school but my mom threatened to confiscate my new range rover and suspend my credit cards, so I didn't have a choice plus it was worth it because I saw the President's mysterious daughter Victoria. Our family usually meet for dinner but we don't really talk, well I tried talking to her once but she just ignored me and that was kinda humiliating hahaha but I don't hold a grudge on her. I just find her really mysterious and I am very close to her younger brother Jiyong.

I was walking to the parking lot when I saw Victoria, she is really pretty and have a very good figure but her attitude is kinda rude. I slowed down and walked behind her ,there was something weird with her today, her back is shaking, her neck is profusely sweating and I can hear her heavy breathing. I feel that something bad is going to happen so I walked faster to her, and then suddenly she started stumbling.

I ran so fast to her and just before she fell I catched her body in time. 

" Hey, Vic wake up!" I looked for my phone and dialled Jiyong

"Hey khun."

"Yah Jiyongaa your sister just fainted i will bring her to Seoul University Hospital so see me there."

I carried Victoria and ran to my car and started driving to the hospital. I looked at her and she looked so pale, aisht just what on earth is happening with her.

We finally arrived at the hospital and I immediately brou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter