» Final

Hit Me Up Fam〈 2Jae 〉

The whole students were outside and enjoying the sun's blazing warmth. The teachers were allowing certain classes outside for break after their long testing and such. Immediately everyone was excited, so they played many games or simply stay in the shade. The atmosphere feeling was perfect.

Perfect for Friday.

Perfect for Youngjae's squad to do their mischievous games.

"Guys, I d-don't want to—"Youngjae began to stuttered as he was being pushed against his will near Jaebum's group of friend. The younger brunette gulped just watching the elder smirk.

"Come on Choi. What's the worse can happen?"Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

Youngjae halted and caused the guys behind him to crash into his back. He glared at the other Maknae and spoke up,"Worse that can happen? Yah! I will probably never live this idiotic moment down!"

"Jackson-hyung is a school clown. You see him living the life already?"Jungkook mentioned, pointing to the white haired male who was preparing to get some . You can feel the exhilaration bursting and it was rather infectious that something within Youngjae burned that he wanted to actually try slap Jaebum's .

Junhui and Mingyu began to chuckle at the brunette worry but they could comprehend. Sungjun walked over to the slightly anxious brunette and said reassuring words,"Don't worry, we got it all planned out. We'll make sure you'll live."

Youngjae groaned and they all rounded up, sticking one hand in the middle. Yein exchanged a look between Junhui, Yugyeom, and Haneul. Secretly they share a nod and looked at the silent brunette.

"Whoever is the last one is the loser."Jackson declared, giving each of the friends a stern look before courting down."3. 2. . . 1!"

Each hands held different shape. Rock. Paper. Scissors. Jungkook, Sungjun, and Haneul were the first to be safe and out the game. The trio grinned and watched the mini game continue with more nervous players.

"Alright, new game."Jackson says.

"Yah, what are you doing?"Junhui inquires, slightly irritated by the Chinese male indecisive game choices.

"Changing up the game. This time lets see who's closer to which number. Jungkook-ah, pick an number and share with the other two."Jackson tells the trio.

The ravenette bit his lips and he whispered in Sungjun and Haneul ear making them smirk. Pulling away, the Jeon male spoke.

"I'm thinking of a number that ends to 100."Jungkook proclaims, watching their expression scrunch up as they contemplate. It seem to take them all a minute and one by one they began saying their answers.

"Zero."Youngjae says lastly, with a blank demeanor.

"But zero isn't on the numb—"Mingyu starts.

"Actually that is the number."Jungkook interrupts, an innocent smile growing on his lips, watching Youngjae's comportment break out in confusion and fear.

"W-wait! What?! Can't I change my—"

"NOPE."Jackson squealed, laughing at the miserable Choi who was glancing around the circle for help. The others began to cough awkwardly and rotate away.

"J-Jungkook! Zero isn't even a number? I just said it because I wasn't even—"

"I said a number that ends to 100. So which could mean any number on the number line. Hell, you could've picked a negative number and I wouldn't care."Jungkook responds serenely. Behind his back, he and Hanueul shared a high-five.

Youngjae trembled when his friends opened an entrance that lead directly to Jaebum's direction. The older brunette was happily laughing and enjoying his friend's company. The boy seem to have the the sun's ray beaming on him, making JB look like an angel.

A bunch of wolf-whistle ringed through the younger's ears as he took slow steps toward his Prince's direction. Slowly, his insides felt like melting. The pressure and seeing the guy he loves standing there was too much. Plus his doubts weren't helping.

"Get it YJ."Jackson coos and the cheer of encouragement and more whistles were heard.

His strides were slow. His chocolate orbs focusing on the other male's side profile, admiring every contours and aspect. Every inch was perfect. Too perfect. Youngjae stopped and stomped his foot childishly.

His friends all rolled their eyes and kept motioning for the younger to proceed onto his job: Slap Jaebum's .

As Youngjae was a good distance from Jaebum. He had the urge to run away and disappear. Shaking with fear, sweat rolled down his temples and his body was visibly trembling.

"Why does he look like he'll run?"Mingyu asks, his head tilted in a curious manner.

"All he needs is a little push. Jungkook."Haneul called out to the ravenette that was lying on the ground, his sharp eyes focused on a seagull nearby. The younger would hum in response.

"I want you to tempt Youngjae."Jungkook turned his head and looked where the other Maknae was. The hesitant emotions were radiating off Youngjae that they knew he needed more motivation. Jungkook raised a brow.

"Why me?"

"Because you're a Jeon. Now quit asking and go. I'm sure that will inspire Youngjae to make his move."Haneul says. The other males began to crowd the duo and gripped onto each other's shirt.

Jungkook sighed and smiled. Rushing towards the other Maknae, Jungkook spoke clearly for everyone.

"Youngjae, you won't get the ?"Youngjae paused and couldn't respond due to his nervousness."Okay, then I'll get it."

Jungkook gave Youngjae his famous bunny smile and skipped slowly towards Jaebum. The realization seem to smack the younger brunette and he bolted forward, saying,"No way! He's mine!"

Jungkook slowed down and watched Youngjae went for the kill.

Jaebum was in tranquility. The air is nice. The weather is ideal. The feelings was satisfying. Keyword: was.

The older brunette had minded his own business after a short discussion with his friends since they wanted to play some sports. Jaebum declined and wanted to relax before joining them. Of course, he should've joined earlier.

As Jaebum was just standing there, his eyes closed and soaking in the sun's heat. Unfortunately but maybe fortunately, a hand came right at his rear and made him gasp loudly. Youngjae came in and slapped his .

Choi Youngjae officially owns Im Jaebum's and maybe his body.

A red hue dusted his cheeks as he searched for his culprit that had violated him. Rotating multiple direction, he was confronted by Youngjae.

The younger brunette was staring wide-eyes, his hand near his face. The boy stared at his hand as it'll disappear in seconds. Jaebum became inquisitive and blinked three times at him.

Laughters came roaring from Youngjae's group of friend. The event that had unfolded before them had left them all breathless and dying. They cling onto each other as if the ground would swallow them up.

Jaebum tore his attention to Youngjae who looked flustered that he seem to slowly back up.

"Y-yah, d-did you do this?"Jaebum queries coyly, trying to search for his manly side which couldn't be founded considering he got owned.

Many emotions coursed within Youngjae the strongest sensation was confidence. With a half-smile and flirty attitude, the younger brunette winked and said.

"Hit me up fam."

Before Jaebum could answer although his lips were emitting a laugh, the younger brunette had disappeared quickly. The elder brunette was abandoned on the open field, watching the other boy disappear faster than anything.

• — •

Youngjae was half sulking but yet ecstatic. His legs were completely jelly and he couldn't even find the nerves to enter any class nor concentrate. His friends were conversing about the affair that happened earlier.

"Guys, please stopppp."Youngjae whined as they were reciting the expression both Jae's had when the comprehension hit them straight on.

"Come on! That was priceless and also your greatest achievement in life Youngjae!"Junhui says, complimenting the younger brunette who was groaning and burying himself behind the other Maknaes.

"Well, how about we ditch and head over to the amusement park guys?"Jackson suggested, his eys watching the hallways that had some students lingering around.

"I'm up."

They all agreed and began walking towards the school's back entrance, secretly eluding any staff members that were around. Youngjae was behind all of them and felt glad. The incident earlier with Jaebum had perished from his mind and he was stress-free.

Or was he?

"Yah, Youngjae-ah. Come to the front!"Sungjun hissed. Youngjae groaned softly and walked forward, seeing the issues the elder was currently having just sneaking out the school. The other boys began filing back and watched.

Youngjae sighed and saw the problem. They didn't remove the board that was stuck between the doors. That was the easiest thing to do; kick it. Before he could use his legs, a rather rough smack hit him.

Not on the head, shoulder, back, or face. But rather, his .

"YAH!"

Youngjae shouted and turned to his friend's glaring accusingly at them. The bright pink hue was bright on his pale cheeks. Each of them put both their hands up, a rather astound expression that confused the younger brunette.

'Why are they looking at me like that?'

His thoughts were interrupted when a voice that he recognized and fell in love with spoke up.

"So, it's slap- Friday. It was nice of you to hit me up, fam."

Youngjae his heels and wanted to scream.

"How can I hit you up if I don't have your number, Choi Youngjae."Jaebum smirked, his hand waving aimlessly near his face. The younger brunette looked between his Prince's face and hand.

"D-did you s-slap my-"

"You slapped mine. I slap yours. We're pretty much squared now love."

The blush on Youngjae's face darken and he felt heat rising in his chest. Varies of emotion flooded his system, causing him to look way. No words escape his open mouth, so Jaebum continued speaking.

"Not going to say anything? What, did your confidence run away Choi?"

Regaining his lost voice, he squeaked up,"N-No!"Then again, the realization hit Youngjae again,"Wait?!"Jaebum arched a brow."Did you just say you'll hit me up?!"

"Weren't you listening earlier? I did say I would hit you up but I don't have your number."Jaebum repeated, rolling his eyes at how foolish and cute the younger boy was.

Youngjae's face went completely empty. At first, that worried Jaebum and Youngjae's friends who were still perceiving the discussion that was happening. Slowly, a smile etched on his comportment and it seem to make the older boy's hope rise.

"Okay."

And so, Slap- Friday gave Youngjae a miracle. A miracle where his Prince and him exchanged phone numbers and continued hitting each other up for 'hang-out', but you can call it dates. Because in the end, both boys enjoy spending time together.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I hope you guys enjoyed this high school!au that probably :))))))

Excuse any mistakes, I'll fix them later and this was finished during my Study Hall sooo yup.