I can't understand.. anything.

My erted Superstar

 

Taecyeon’s POV.

Oh my God, Sunny’s lost! What the should we do now? It’s because of Sungmin! I don’t know what kind of fight they got into that made him leave her in the forest! Of all places, why in the forest?! The forest here is such a dangerous place for a girl who easily gets lost. What if some guys ganged up on her or maybe some wild animals.. UGH! It won’t happen! Calm down, Taecyeon.

“So what kind of searching will we do now, huh?” I asked in a harsh tone. I’m really angry at Sungmin right now but I just can’t shout and fight with him right now. We still need to find Sunny. If something wrong will do happen to her, I might do something terrible to Sungmin.

“Let’s separate ways when we reached the forest. Sungmin and I, Yoona and Taec, okay?” Taemin answered as we continued running to the forest. It takes about 5-10 minutes of walking to reach the forest and it’s freaking late already!

“Calm down, Taecyeon. Okay?” Yoona said with full concern as she tapped my shoulders. “Sunny’s going to be fine.” I felt so assured and calm when I heard Yoona’s angelic voice whispering through my ears. Her voice felt heaven. Oh my gosh, here I go again!

We reached the forest. Yoona and I went on the right side while Taemin and Sungmin on the left. I started panicking as I search for Sunny. I keep on shouting, “SUNNY, WHERE ARE YOU?!” but of course, to no avail.

“I bet you really are worried for her, huh?” Yoona said, laughing nervously. “Such a lucky girl..”

I stopped in my tracks. “Why shouldn’t I? I mean, I love her. Why shouldn’t I worry about her?” I stared into her eyes. “You clearly know that, Yoona.” I continued walking.

“Taecyeon.” Yoona said behind me. I stopped again. I faced her. I stayed silent as I wait for her to speak up.

“Aren’t you getting tired of this scheme?” She asked. I was shocked. “Cause I am..”

“You want to stop this already? You want to admit it to them after all we’ve been through?” I said. I was really shocked when she said those words. I mean, I actually haven’t thought about that idea nowadays. But why did Yoona wanted to stop? I don’t want to..

“You’re really not getting this thing, aren’t you?” Yoona said with a harsh tone. She stomped her right foot and walked away. Ugh, what’s with Yoona tonight? She’s not like this a while ago. Why are there lots of people who are becoming moody now? Is getting moody a trend nowadays? I rolled my eyes, followed her and took her wrist.

She turned back to me and said, “You are such a numb person, Taecyeon.” W-WHAT? W-WHY? I’m really not getting these all! Why is she uttering these words to me right now? Did I even do something wrong or maybe something else? What’s happening? Damn it!

“I can’t understand what you are saying, Im Yoona!” I almost shouted. “Please clear all these things out! Tell me what’s happening! Tell me what’s up with you!”

I couldn’t control my temper. I almost shouted at her but I stopped. I don’t want to shout at  girls. After I told her those words, it suddenly rained hard—hard enough to get us dripping wet this fast. I stared at Yoona. She looks like she is crying but I really can’t tell if she really is crying or not because of the rain. You know, you can’t even tell if people are crying on the rain right?

“Taecyeon.” Yoona said. “Isn’t it obvious that I like you?”

I let go of her wrist. I was so shocked. “Y-You like me?” I shook my head. Is this for real? An Im Yoona likes me? “S-Since when?”

“I don’t know! I don’t know why I suddenly felt something like this..” She fell on her knees. Now I can see that she really is crying. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to like you.”

Why am I feeling this way? Why am I suddenly feeling the urge to hug and comfort her? I want to make her stop crying. I knelt in front of the crying Yoona. I didn’t mind about the rain. My hands were about to hug her but I placed it down. WHY CAN’T I DO IT?! WHY IS MY HEART THUMPING SO FAST?! It’s like my heart is telling me that it’s really Yoona but my mind tells me it’s Sunny. Eh, what?! My heart is telling me it’s Yoona?!

“Stop crying..” I gently tapped her shoulders. “I don’t want to see a pretty girl crying.”

I stood up. I roamed my eyes around the place. There, I saw a little house. No, I think it isn’t really a house. But it has roof and a door. Ugh, whatever. I think we should stay there a little while and let the rain stop pouring. We could get sick.

“Come on. Stand up. Let’s rest there for awhile..” I pointed on that place. I offered her my hand. She took it and immediately stood up. I stared at our intertwined hands. She immediately took her hand away from me. I smiled and started walking to the little place I saw awhile ago.

End of POV.

___

Yoona’s POV.

Ugh. I said it. I said it. Why did I say it?! It’s because I couldn’t control it anymore. It suddenly came out from my mouth. I’m so embarrassed right now! Eek, I wiped my tears. I followed him. He’s going into this little place. He said that we should rest there for awhile. Wow, he wanted to rest in a critical situation like this? Well it isn’t really critical but it’s about Sunny! HIS Sunny, the way he calls it.

“We better search for Sunny now. We shouldn’t rest.” I told him once we entered the small place. I eyed the place. It’s like a little house but I know it really isn’t a house. It’s so hard to explain on what this place is called. It has no things on it. I looked at Taecyeon, he’s smiling at me.

“Yah! Why are you looking at me like that? Why are you smiling?” I asked him. I felt shy because of the way he looks and smiles at me. He chuckled a bit. I glared at him.

“Nothing.” He grinned. “I just realized that you are really pretty, noona.” My cheeks felt hot. I’m blushing. I guess he couldn’t see cause it’s already night. I hope so..

I realized the last word that he said. “YAH! Why suddenly calling me noona, huh?”

“You really are my noona, right?”

I nodded. I really am her noona. “But I prefer being called Yoona instead. I’m just older than you by months so don’t call me noona. I feel old.” I smiled.

He suddenly took his shirt off. My eyes widened. Damn it. I didn’t know he has abs. Oh my god! What am I even saying? I immediately turned around and close my eyes. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, OK TAECYEON?!?!?! PUT YOUR SHIRT ON IMMEDIATELY! I AM YOUR NOONA SO OBEY WHAT I SAY! PUT BACK YOUR SHIRT ON!!!”

“So now you are saying that you are my noona, huh? You are so funny, NOONA.” He emphasized on the word ‘Noona’. Ugh.

“Do you have your shirt now?” I turned around and saw that he’s still half . I shouted, “AHHHH! TAECYEON!!! I TOLD YOU TO PUT BACK YOUR SHIRT ON!!” I covered my eyes with both of my hands but I didn’t turn around this time.

I felt his hands taking my hands off my eyes. I saw that he’s still half . “Damn it, how many times do I have to tell you to put back your sh—“ Before I could finish, he kissed me. On the lips. My eyes widened as I froze on my place. W-why is he even kissing me?

I stepped backward causing our kiss to break. I’m still frozen on my place. I don’t know what to do. He immediately spoke, “Uhm, I’m so sorry Yoona. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“Nah, it’s alright. Let’s just forget about that thing, eh?”

“By the way, I took this shirt off so you could wipe yourself. You are dripping wet. You might get sick Yoona so take this and get yourself dry.” He pinched my cheeks. 

“No, you go and wipe yourself instead. It’s your shirt so it’s for you to use.” I smiled.

“I can’t let a pretty girl like you get sick just because of the rain.” He said. A curve that no one could notice formed on my lips. He’s too concerned for me.

“Oh, thanks Taecyeon.”

T-Taecyeon kissed me. He kissed me. What does that even mean? I touched my lips, still thinking about those soft lips pressing on mine. But I don’t understand.. anything. 

____

A/N: Hi there guys! I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! Sorry for the super late update. I've been thinking about what's gonna happen for the succeeding chapters cause I'm losing ideas. Help me, readers!! Please! HAHAHAHAHA! Btw, TaecYoon shippers.. this chapter is for you! :D Hope you love it, guys! I LOVE YOU ALL! :D