Chapter 3

Falling In Love Hard

He carried her to his car, she seemed to have fallen asleep. Poor girl, he thought, who knows how long she has gone through this. He lightly placed her in the passenger seat, reclined it slightly and buckled her up. He sat in the driver’s seat, and that’s when his phone went off.
“Hello?” he said.
“Where the hell are you!” 
It was Zico. He could tell he was pissed.
“I’m sorry, Hyung. But there was an issue. I’ll meet you back at the dorm.”
“You can’t just leave like that, Jihoon!”
“This is important.” He prayed that Zico would be able to hear his seriousness.
“… Fine.”
“Thank you.”
They hung up and he drove to his dorm.
Bambi stayed asleep until they got to his dorm. She woke up slightly, and muttered some things as PO carried her. He didn’t care if the paparazzi took pictures of him, he ignored them and walked straight to his room. He carefully opened the door then placed her on the couch. She has to get out of these clothes, he thought. He placed a blanket on her and began to boil some water for tea. He went into his room, and searched for some clothes he could wear. He finally picked out a pair of sweatpants that were a little too small for him and one of his t-shirts. He came back and kneeled on the floor next to her.
“can I change your clothes?” he asked her.
There was no response. 
PO’s cheeks burned as he slowly ed her pants and began sliding them off, being careful when it came to her twisted ankle. He gulped as he looked at her, not wearing any pants. He felt as if the room had become 100 degrees. He put the sweatpants on her, they fit a little snugly on her hips, but loose everywhere else. Now it was time for her shirt. He took the mesh shirt off, but decided to keep the white tank top she had on underneath on. He slipped his shirt over her head, but once again, the shirt was a little tight around her chest, but loose everywhere else. I can’t just leave her on the couch, he said to himself. He picked her up once again and laid her on his bed. He would sleep on the couch tonight, but for now he wanted to keep an eye on Bambi. He sat there, with only his lamp on, and flipped through a magazine he had by his bed. He heard the tea kettle whistle, which made Bambi stir slightly. PO quickly ran over and poured some tea for himself and Bambi. He carefully brought the cups into his room and set them down on his desk. He slightly shook Bambi’s arm.
“Bambi…” he whispered.
Her eyes slightly began to open, “P-PO?” she muttered.
Her saying his name made his heart flutter.
“I made you some tea.”
She sat up, and took a cup, “Thank you.”
They sat in silence for a little bit.
“I didn’t do anything to you. I just wanted to get you out of your stage outfit. I know how uncomfortable it can be…”
Bambi smiled, “I knew you wouldn’t.”
How could she trust him, someone she had just met, he wondered.
“Did he do that a lot?” he asked, scanning her body. While changing her clothes, he was able to see the fine details of her story.
Bambi didn’t respond, but sat there staring into her tea cup.
“I can go and get your things from your apartment in the morning.” He said after another short pause.
“He’ll be there…”
 PO realized that she was deathly afraid of that man.
“He’s nothing but a coward. Anyone who can taint a delicate flower deserves whatever punishment that comes for him.” He said, the anger starting to rise up once again.
Before Bambi could respond, the door opened, followed with lots of yelling and cheering.
“First place, baby!” Zico yelled, holding the trophy up in the air.
“Stay here.” PO said, leaving. He shut the door and walked up to them.
“Jihoon, do you have a girl in there?” Kyung asked, raising an eyebrow.
PO’s face turned bright red, and he stuttered, not knowing what to say.
“Oh please! I have snuck so many girls in here, that I can tell when someone else does. Now tell me, she is from Apink, right?” Kyung chuckled, nudging him.
“Its… It’s Bambi.” He said.
“Bambi?” the guys asked.
It took them all a minute to realize who she was.
“You mean that girl who totally embarrassed herself on stage!” Jaehyo began laughing, “Man, that was actually kinda funny!”
“No it wasn’t!” PO snapped, grinding his teeth.
“Ah, but she did have a nice body!” Zico said, staring up in the air as if reminiscing about her.
“Don’t say things like that.” He said, clenching his fists.
He realized what he was doing, and relaxed a little. They didn’t know what happened, he thought. He sat there and explained what had happened. How she twisted her ankle barely being able to walk, how her manager beat her, and how now she didn’t have a place to live. He could see the guys’ faces dropping as the told his story.
“We… Didn’t know…” Taeil said slowly.
“I couldn’t let her go back there with him. I’m letting her live here with me.”
“You can’t do that!” Zico said.
“Fine! Then I’ll move out with her!” 
Zico sighed, he couldn’t have one of s leaving. 
“Ok…She can stay, but she can’t just be here all the time bumming around. She has to get a job or something.” Zico finally said.
“She could be a trainee with us!”